Curious George and the Bunny

Curious George and the Bunny (Curious George Board Books)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  1,102 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Inspired by a vignette in the classic Curious George Flies a Kite, this is a sweet story of hide-and-seek.
Board Book, 24 pages
Published March 30th 1998 by HMH Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Curious George and the Bunny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curious George and the Bunny

The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric CarleGreen Eggs and Ham by Dr. SeussWhere the Wild Things Are by Maurice SendakAre You My Mother? by P.D. EastmanChicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr.
Books for three-year-old children
258th out of 258 books — 207 voters
Not a Box by Antoinette PortisGoodnight, Goodnight Construction Site by Sherri Duskey RinkerSpoon by Amy Krouse RosenthalOh, The Places You'll Go! by Dr. SeussThe Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce
Curious about it all...
34th out of 81 books — 4 voters

More lists with this book...

Kaethe
Eh, I'm not a huge Curious George fan. Is he a chimp or a rhesus or what?
Felix and Mama
Oh, George. Always very curious.
Shala Howell
Could there be a book more perfect for my 2 year old daughter? This one combines monkeys and bunnies, currently her two favorite animals. She wants to read it over and over and over. No, let me restate. In the three days we have had it, we have read it over and over and over. Fortunately, it stands up to rereading.
Alicia
Feb 01, 2008 Alicia rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: kids
My daughter loves all the "George books" as we call them in our house. We always skip over the word "good" (when it says George is a good little monkey) because we don't like labeling words. I like that this story opens up for conversation about responsibility towards taking care of animals.
Sylvester
3* art
2* story

Love George. However, this book is a cut-and-paste from another book - Curious George Flies a Kite, and so only has a tenth of the trouble in it that makes George so fun. Okay for an introduction.
Tommy
We received a set of CG books from Grandma Weezie for Christmas. ///
4/2/11 Part of afternoon reading time on the sofa with Dad.
4/11/11 Part of afternoon reading time on the sofa with Mom
Dawn
Aug 16, 2011 Dawn added it
Shelves: kids-books
This is the boys favorite Curious George book. For some reason like that George is sad on one page and they like to help him find the bunny and say goodnight to all the bunnies at the end.
Ingrid
i find the bunnies relegated to cages sort of sad. Some of George's expressions are cute, though, and we can find a few minutes of fun out of it.
Danny
Part of a set we got from Grandma Weezie for Christmas, it's an odd story about George helping to find a bunny that he has let out of his cage.
Danny
We received a set of CG books from Grandma Weezie for Christmas.
4/2/11 Part of afternoon reading time on the sofa with Dad.
Katy Brandes
When my little one is not yet two-years old, he could almost quote this book to me. He loved it!
Heather
12 months - a quick read and O likes George so she comes back to this one on and off.
Kelli
Jul 21, 2014 Kelli added it
Alora's current favorite book. We read it at least 3 times a day.
Juliette
Jorge el Curioso y el conejito! Read to me by my Granmamá!
Courtney
Bobo loves this one. He reads it to me, now.
Tiny Mendoza
Three, both for the art and the content.
Kirei
Feb 23, 2008 Kirei rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: toddlers/preschoolers
Shelves: younger-kids
Cute book about George and a runaway bunny.
Donna
Perfect short intro to Curious George.
Sheila Read
George and the bunny become friends.
Maribel hurtado
Maribel hurtado marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Kristin Olin
Kristin Olin marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
  • Curious George and the Hot Air Balloon
  • The Alphabet Book (Bright & Early Board Books)
  • Clifford's Christmas
  • Wheels on the Bus
  • Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!
  • This Is New York
  • Little Quack
  • Franklin Is Bossy
  • Peter and the Wolf
  • Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad (Little Critter)
  • Arthur Babysits (Arthur Adventure Series)
  • My World
Hans Augusto Rey was born on September 16, 1898, in Hamburg, Germany. He grew up there near the world-famous Hagenbeck Zoo, and developed a lifelong love for animals and drawing. Margarete Elisabeth Waldstein (who would be known to most of the world as Margret Rey) was also born in Hamburg on May 16, 1906. The two met briefly when Margret was a young girl, before she left Hamburg to study art. The...more
More about H.A. Rey...
Curious George Curious George Rides a Bike Curious George Takes a Job Curious George Gets a Medal Curious George Learns the Alphabet