Start by marking “Private Sessions” as Want to Read:
Private Sessions

Private Sessions (Private Scandals #1)

3.63  ·  Rating Details  ·  73 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
THEY DON'T GET ANY BADDER THAN THIS BAD BOY:

The Players:

1) Caleb Payne. Calculating entrepreneur. Avowed bachelor. He takes what he wants --- in the boardroom and the bedroom!

2) Bryna Metaxas. Emotionally invested in her family's business. About to enter into a business deal with Caleb that will shock her on every level ... And she'll love every minute of it.

The Situation:
Published September 21st 2010 by Harlequin (first published September 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Private Sessions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Private Sessions

Gina
May 23, 2014 Gina rated it it was ok
1 star or 5 stars - but for complete different reasons. A while back (maybe more than a year) a review was posted about this book on the SBTB website. It was one of the funniest, most over the top reviews I've ever read...and detailed exactly why this book is so bad. (Sorry, I can't seem to find it right now, but I'll edit my review and link it once I do.) So, of course my friend and I just had to read it. I had sort of forgotten about it until while in the midst of a very bad week a package arr ...more
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Wow! I think I need a fire extinguisher after reading THAT one! A good read with likable characters, semi-realistic storyline that tugs a little at your heartstrings, and, of course, the Blaze trademark...creative, sometimes a little naughty sex!

It lost a star, for me, because the end simply setup the next book instead of giving us that much needed "and then what happened" I've come to rely on. So, I'll buy the next book, and hopefully it will answer just that.

Oh, I listened to the audio version
Mandy
Dec 31, 2014 Mandy rated it it was amazing
A friend sent me to the Smart Bitches Trashy Books site just to read a review of this book. Best negative book review ever written!

Based on the review, I knew I had to read it. I bought two copies of this book. One for my collection and another for my friend’s. See authors, negative reviews can result in book sales!

I was not disappointed! Worst book ever! Hysterically bad! Laughing the whole time. My favorite negative, other than THE sex scene, is the business aspect.

A large part of the confl
Circa
Dec 24, 2012 Circa rated it did not like it
Shelves: didn-t-finish
The characters spend too much time internalizing their feelings, isolated from any consistent interaction. Other than some generalized sex scenes, the romantic protagonists don't connect much at all. The addition of side characters also took up too much space. I feel like women pick up a Harlequin because they want a quick read where romantic interaction is the core of the story; without drawn out sub-plots or filler. This didn't follow that guideline much at all. Also the cover and back synopsi ...more
Andita
Jan 24, 2016 Andita rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
For some...

Reason I liked the male main character although I wanted to hate him. I may get the rest of the series. I'm interested in getting to know what happened with the other characters as well. It's an interesting story with the business stuff going on.
Liz Mulherin
Jun 06, 2015 Liz Mulherin rated it it was amazing
Good book I am going to check the other ones in the series
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Apparently book two of a trilogy. Didn't read book one and don't know if I'll find book three. But decent stand alone as it is.

Underappreciated younger cousin sets out to sin a big client against her family's wishes. He doesn't believe in love and keeps kicking women to the curb. This one sticks around.

Really spicy anal sex scene which is unusual for a Harlequin book.
Sara
Jan 25, 2011 Sara rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
A marginalized employee at her own family's business sets out to save the company and the town it supports by going behind her cousins' backs to seek investment from a well-connected consultant. The catch is that the consultant works primarily for the man who wants nothing short of the complete destruction of their company. To what lengths is she willing to go?
Toni
Oct 20, 2010 Toni rated it it was amazing
This was such a good book. Enjoyed it so much!

Caleb Payne was a very successful entrepreneur and avowed bachelor, until he met Bryna Metaxas. She was a beautiful intelligent woman trying to save her family's business. Will they be able to keep their meetings purely business or will they succumb to all that sexual tension.

Loved it!
Deanna
Dec 10, 2010 Deanna rated it really liked it
This book was so good, I had to go out to buy numbers two and three. Unfortunately I thought the store had already cleared the second one off of the shelves, but I was able to find one last copy of it. I can't wait to continue on this intriguing journey.
Felicia
Jan 15, 2013 Felicia rated it liked it
ok short romance, I think it could have explored Caleb and B's romance a little further.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Private Scandals
Andrew Shaffer
Apr 28, 2011 Andrew Shaffer rated it it was ok
Butt-secks alert!
Jan 12, 2011 Sarah rated it liked it
Meh ... just meh
Terrie Robbins
Terrie Robbins rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Stacey Brooke
Stacey Brooke marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2016
Jillian Holancin
Jillian Holancin marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 added it
May 27, 2016
Stefanie London
Stefanie London marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Dag
Dag marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Alison
Alison rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2015
Rena67
Rena67 marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Jane Frisque
Jane Frisque rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2015
Brenda
Brenda added it
Jul 24, 2015
Ida
Ida rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Author Tori Carrington is the penname of husband and wife writing team Lori and Tony Karayianni.

Hands down, penning a bio is always the most difficult writing challenge we take on. What do we say? What do we keep a secret? Considering we've been writing together for over twenty-two years...well, that reveals more about us than anything you'll likely read here. We're fiction writers simply because
More about Tori Carrington...

Private Scandals (4 books)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories, Volume III (Harlequin Blaze, #513)
  • Private Affairs (Harlequin Blaze, #574)
  • Private Parts (Harlequin Blaze, #580)