Start by marking “The Ex Factor (Harlequin Blaze #569)” as Want to Read:
The Ex Factor (Harlequin Blaze #569)

The Ex Factor (Harlequin Blaze #569)

3.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  122 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

Wedding planner Karen Petersham loves weddings --- usually. Her newest client, Sophy, has brought along her best man for advice. And the best man is none other than Karen's sexy ex-husband, Dexter Crane. But there are rules when engaging in ex-sex:

1) Do not get romantically involved (obviously)

2) All fun. No fight.

3) Two words --- booty call!

4) (Remi
Published September 21st 2010 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Ex Factor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ex Factor

Anything for You by Sarah MayberryBody Check by Elle KennedyCan't Get Enough by Sarah MayberrySlow Hands by Leslie KellySex, Straight Up by Kathleen O'Reilly
Harlequin Blaze
105th out of 210 books — 146 voters
Don't Tempt Me... by Dawn AtkinsTwo Hot! by Cara SummersCloser... by Jo LeighIf You Could Read My Mind... by Jeanie LondonPick Me Up by Samantha Hunter
Forbidden Fantasies from Harlequin Blaze
22nd out of 34 books — 1 voter

More lists with this book...

Christine
Sep 07, 2010 Christine rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle, hqn-blaze
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
One of those Blaze books that really should be read after a different one. My Fake Fiancee is the first part of this story and certainly should be read first.

I struggle if this should be a two star read. Some parts of this were well written and very believable. The sex scenes were certainly hot enough. I even liked the dialog. And the idea was a good one. However, the main heroine was just so darn unlikable. Had this mostly been about the side characters this may have even been a four star read.
L H
Jun 30, 2015 L H rated it did not like it
DNF
i read until chapter 4 and it's all about the wedding planning stuff! where is the H?!
Joy Strother
May 24, 2014 Joy Strother rated it it was amazing
This was a deliciously sexy book.I enjoyed it.I recommend this book to anyone.
Silvia Navarro
Apr 21, 2014 Silvia Navarro rated it really liked it
Corto y muuy entretenido.
Jen
Sep 28, 2011 Jen rated it liked it
Rating: 2.5/5

Dex and Karen sure had a lot of fizz at the beginning, but Karen's continued inferiority and insecurity issues hindered any chance of reunion. I didn't appreciate that she wouldn't accept Dex's calm reasoning, and when she eventually got round to listening, it was too conveniently resolved. Either way, this actually reaffirms my non-belief in the sanctity of marriage.

Laurel and Ron's story was a lot more engaging and sweet.
Kay
Mar 06, 2012 Kay rated it liked it
Shelves: print
3 Stars! ~ Nancy Warren always writes fun romances that have heart. In the Ex-Factor, our hero and heroine are divorced and had never thought to see each other again. It's clear they are still in love and that their chemistry is sizzling hot, but Karen still has trust issues. There are two other romances going on in the book, that sometimes I found a little distracting. For a fun sexy read, you'll enjoy this one.
Rebecca Crowley
Nov 27, 2012 Rebecca Crowley rated it liked it
I would've liked this saucy, sexy read much more if there hadn't been a random subplot shoehorned into the last third, and if the ending weren't quite so over-the-top cheesy. I liked the relatively realistic characters and scenarios up until that point, and the writing is fabulous. But the subplot felt like the author was trying to make up the word count, and the ending was unfulfilling after an otherwise good read.
Harlie Williams
Jan 15, 2011 Harlie Williams rated it it was amazing
Nancy Warren is one of those rare authors that can write a steamy book and then a sweet romance in the next breath. Her NASCAR books are a joy to read and are somewhat sensual but her Blaze will make you squirm. Plus, her dialogue is fresh, laugh out loud funny and emotional. I highly recommend anything that Nancy writes because you will not be disappointed.
Lindsey
Though I enjoyed reading about Karen and Dex rekindling their romance, my favorite part of this entire book was actually the side-story involving Ron, the serious/shy CPA, and Laurel, the wacky/creative cake artist. Her accidentally frosting his tie and him walking away with a smile on his face = romance novel gold! Why can't I meet a "Ron" in real life?
Angel
May 10, 2011 Angel rated it really liked it
This book may or may not have made me cry in the library. I will say that the secondary characters/plot are much stronger than the primary one, but overall, it was a great read.
Dawn Bursey
Mar 06, 2012 Dawn Bursey rated it really liked it
A good beach read. A little all over the place for me. Good book other wise.
Mia Adorable
Nov 10, 2010 Mia Adorable rated it it was ok
Shelves: men-in-uniform
With so much build up the end was just a little ... lacking.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Forbidden Fantasies
Melanie Steward
Nov 03, 2010 Melanie Steward rated it it was ok
liked the side story better.
Lisa C
May 09, 2011 Lisa C rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Stress = brain candy
Alex
Alex added it
Jul 24, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Bernadette
Bernadette rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Tami
Tami added it
Apr 10, 2016
Oswald Omoruyi
Oswald Omoruyi marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Amy Linquist
Amy Linquist marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Thanh Nguyen
Thanh Nguyen marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Dag
Dag marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Rebel
  • Another Wild Wedding Night
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
  • While She Was Sleeping... (Harlequin Blaze #533)
  • Hot-Blooded (Harlequin Blaze, #563)
  • Making a Splash
  • Taking Care of Business
  • Hot Island Nights
  • Touch and Go
  • Indiscretions (Harlequin Blaze, #548)
  • Not Just Friends
  • Northern Exposure
  • Sex By The Numbers (Harlequin Blaze, #403)
  • Seduction by the Book
Nancy Warren is the USA Today bestselling author of more than fifty novels.

She’s known for writing funny, sexy and suspenseful tales. She calls Vancouver, Canada home though she tends to wander. She’s an avid hiker, animal lover, wine drinker and chocolate fiend. Favorite moments in her career include being featured on the front page of the New York Times when she launched Harlequin’s NASCAR seri
More about Nancy Warren...