Start by marking “Northern Exposure” as Want to Read:
Northern Exposure

Northern Exposure (Alaskan Heat #1)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  13 reviews
WELCOME TO GOOD RIDDANCE, ALASKA. A WILD, RUGGED PLACE WHERE MEN ARE MEN ... AND WOMEN ARE SCARCE!

Escaping the corporate rat race was the best thing Dalton Saunders ever did. Now he's living life at a breakneck speed as an Alaskan bush pilot, doing what he wants, when he wants. There's no adventure he hasn't experienced ...

Until Dr. Skye Shanahan rolls into town.

Skye Shana
Published September 21st 2010 by Harlequin (first published September 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Northern Exposure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Northern Exposure

Shawna
3 stars – Contemporary Romance

This was a sweet, charming read about uptight Dr. Skye Shanahan, who comes to a quirky, small town called Good Riddance, Alaska to fill in for their local doctor for two weeks and finds everything she didn’t know she needed or wanted, in both the friendly townspeople and the hot romance she engages in with sexy bush pilot Dalton Saunders. It’s not quite as steamy as other Harlequin Blazes that I’ve read, but fans of shows like Northern Exposure, small town romance
Diana Leigh
The philosophy of Good Riddance, Alaska: Good Riddance is where you leave behind whatever troubles you. That is exactly what Dalton Saunders did eight years ago. He walked away from his humdrum life as a CPA and his cheating fiancee for adventure as a bush pilot in a tiny Alaskan town. His new carefree, no attachments lifestyle seemed perfect until the smart and beautiful Dr. Skye Shanahan came into town and showed him what he had been missing. Skye meant for her stay in Good Riddance to be a br ...more
Donna
This was completely enjoyable even though it was completely predictable. Both Skye and Dalton were likeable and their relationship was both funny and charming. I thought both of their background stories were credible. Even the obvious ending was delightful!! It was a fast, fun read!!
Dawn ♥ romance
I enjoyed this holiday story about Chrismoose festival in Good Riddance Alaska. Chef Augustina (Gus) is concerned about towns visitor, travel journalist Nick. I could tell this was part of a series and felt I was missing something not having read previous books.
♡Kimberly♡
I had flown into Alaska on a Military Flight freezing my butt off but once I got off the plane I fell in love with Alaska and didnt want to leave! When I got home I wanted to read anything to do with Alaska and came across this book!! I L O V E D IT!!!!!
Robin *loves sexy books*
Really good solid romance. Great chemistry with the 2 leads. On to the next in the series. I really love some of these harlequin blaze books. They hit the spot sometimes.
Tricia
ALASKA - WOW! This was a great romance set in the small town of Good Riddance, Alaska. Looking forward to the next story in this series.
Mombo
Love that "new" girl on the block feeling? This book has it with the most spectacular hunk gettin' the gal, of course!
Brandy
Always liked Jennifer LaBreque's books....Enjoyed this story VERY MUCH! And the guy on the cover WHOA!!!
Jenna
I'd love to people watch in Good Riddance :)
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Alaskan Heat
Dawn Bursey
nice quick read.
Kirsty Twemlow
Kirsty Twemlow marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
debbie
debbie marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Dawn Golias
Dawn Golias marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Beerchen
Beerchen marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Kim
Kim added it
Apr 23, 2015
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Hélène
Hélène marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
  • The Renegade
  • Another Wild Wedding Night (Harlequin Blaze, #567)
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • Face-Off
  • Caught on Camera (Harlequin Blaze #608)
  • Taking Care of Business
  • Born on the 4th of July (Includes: Men Out of Uniform, #6.5) (Harlequin Blaze, #549)
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • High Octane
  • Indiscretions (Harlequin Blaze, #548)
  • Hotshot: Hotshot\Going For It (Uniformly Hot! #20)
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
  • Flyboy
First, let me say this is how I show up at my desk every morning to write. Dahling, I couldn’t possibly write a word unless I was wearing 3-inch heels with a Martini at hand. NOT!!! But it’s so different, and face it, infinitely less scarey than the way I usually work, running shorts and t-shirt with a cup of tea nearby, that I had to put this picture up.

I’ve been an avid reader ever since I was g
More about Jennifer LaBrecque...

Alaskan Heat (6 books)
  • Northern Encounter (Harlequin Blaze, #575)
  • Northern Escape (Harlequin Blaze, #581)
  • Northern Fascination
  • Northern Fires
  • Northern Renegade
Triple Threat Ripped! Highland Fling (Harlequin Blaze, #262) In the Line of Fire (Harlequin Blaze #598) (Uniformly Hot!, #15) Daring in the Dark (Harlequin Blaze, #206)