Start by marking “The Black Dwarf of Mongolia” as Want to Read:
The Black Dwarf of Mongolia

The Black Dwarf of Mongolia

What lies behind the impenetrable walls of the Monastery of Gompa Tong? Who is the fear-inspiring Black Dwarf of Mongolia? And what are his evil plans? What is "The Creeping Death"? Who is the mysterious "White Goddess"? And above all, what has become of the crews of the British aircraft which failed to return to Calcutta?
These were the questions which confronted Flight-Li
Hardcover, 1st
Published 1949 by Collins / Seagull Library

To ask other readers questions about The Black Dwarf of Mongolia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Black Dwarf of Mongolia

Nickolas
Oct 08, 2013 Nickolas rated it it was ok
I’m the second one to review this book and probably one of the only few in the past decade or so to read this old find of a post war young reader novel of 1949. Chris, the other guy who reviewed this on Goodreads said simply, “A wonderful romp through wartime Tibet.” I should do my reviews as short as this but I don’t. AH HA!!

Errol Collins was an action and sci-fi writer in the 40s who died a spinster alone in her house in 1991. It’s unfair for me to rate this 2 stars because it was written at a
Chris
Jul 13, 2010 Chris rated it really liked it
A wonderful romp through wartime Tibet.
William Munn
William Munn rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2015
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Errol Collins was a pen name for Ellen Edith Hannah Redknap. A poet and writer from the mid 20th century. Known to her family as Goody ( as in "Goody Two Shoes" a nickname indicating that as the eldest child in a motherless family, she always set a good example, much to her siblings annoyance).

She is famous for her "boys own" adventure style stories. She wrote mainly for boys ( possibly initially
More about Erroll Collins...