Start by marking “Damned by Blood (Faustin Bros, #3)” as Want to Read:
Damned by Blood (Faustin Bros, #3)

Damned by Blood (The Faustin Bros. #3)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  302 ratings  ·  23 reviews

Power play…or duel to the death.

Faustin Brothers, Book 3

Mikhail Faustin is the prince of New York. His authority is absolute, his power unquestioned—and his heart is empty. The pain he carries inside leaves him with nothing to offer a mate. When he discovers that Alya Adad is not only his destined bride but also the source of his misery, his fate is sealed. He must cla

Published (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Damned by Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Damned by Blood

Hirondelle
It was the disclaimer which made me want to try this: "The author and her attorneys caution readers that the use of a taser to resolve relationship issues is a strategy best left in the realm of fiction". And once started, OMG this was a book I wanted to read and did not even want to know I wanted to read. It appeals to the part of my brain which really hoped season 6 Buffy and Spike could get a happily ever after ending - or at least work out some stable relationship stuff.

BTW this is not Whed
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Okay I loved this book I wish I could Give it six ****** By far the most intense couple in this series. Freaky/romantic/intense INTENSE, LOVE bonding. Heart, mind, body, soul, & of course BLOOD!! But I just loved the dynamic between the two. He knew when he had to give, and she knew when she had to take and vice versa. Mikhail and Alya were both equals. They certainly knew how to pick their battles and when. But What I found most interesting, was that during the tug of wars/battle of wills, ...more
MaggieReadsRom
After I read the stories on Gregor (BOUND BY BLOOD) and Alexander (CALLED BY BLOOD) Faustin, the wait for Mikhail’s seemed to last forever, even though it was just 4 or 5 months, but from the moment I started reading I was drawn back into the fascinating vampire world Evie Byrne has created for the Faustin Brothers.

Mikhail Faustin is the harshest and most analytical Faustin brother. He isn’t known on the streets as “Iceman”, “Frost” or “Ice” for nothing. He is ruthless, cold, practical and powe
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
Please understand that this book was very well written, and the characters were strong. I loved that the heroine was kick ass and the fact the hero (view spoiler) was very interesting.

Unfortunately I just didn't really like them. The beginning was rough and we know they have history but it seemed like they were enemies to the point a relationship seemed unlikely AND unwise.

Definitely not my favourite but an interesting instalment to the
Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe)
Ok the 2nd book was my favorite out of this trilogy, this one was good but it was just a little off for me though I did like the whole BDSM spectrum of this book. It was definitely a quick read just like the other two books were. Easy to get into, and easy to finish. It just didn't leave me hanging wanting more like most books do. But it definitely cracked me up with the book ending with them, going down to the lake to skip rocks. Really? lol.
Danielle
I enjoyed the chacters and their passion for each other but keep wondering if they were going to kill each other in the process of completing their bonding.
I really wanted to like this one, but I couldn't. The other 2 stories were short and sweet, and that was totally fine, but the ground work for Mikhail's character was laid as him being the 'complicated' 'serious' one. As a result this story needed SO much more time and development, a short story is even more annoying than the person he was stuck with. Alya is just heinous. I couldn't get through the whole book because I disliked her so much. Then -
SPOILERS
How is it possibl
Rachel
My favorite of the series. Reminded me a bit of the Queen of Attolia - both hardcore women, fighting for power in a man's world. Would have given it a 4 star rating if the epilogue hadn't been such a cop-out. Ah well, next time I read it I'll just skip that bit :)
Alma (aka Mrs. Rhaw)
Sandra
Possibly 2.5 stars.

The first 2 books were reasonably good, but this one just had a horrible heroine and self-sacrificing hero who was supposed to be a bad-ass dude and was instead, a doormat.

The build up over the previous books did not pan out at all.

The best thing about this book was the cover.

Very disappointing.
Kathryn
I enjoyed all three of the books in this short series but this one was my least favorite. I did end up liking it but only after setting it aside for a few weeks before returning to finish. I had a difficult time feeling any connection to the main female character but Byrne's writing eventually overshadowed that.
Beth
When two ruling "princes" destine to be soul mates collide all hell break loose. West coast meet east coast and the gangs wars have nothing on the vampire rulers.

Definitely a different take on finding ones perfect mate. A little too much couple violence for my well being on both parties part.
HєllyBєlly
This is Misha's book, but I really did not like it as much as the books about his younger brothers. Still - having read those, I needed to know with whom (and how) he was going to end up.
A bit disappointing, since I loved book no. 2.
Nancy
Re-read.
I'm not going to bother finish re-reading this one. I'm not in the mood and I'm finding that I don't like Alya.
Sasha
At least this one had a proper ending. (as opposed to #1).

It wasn't all I was expecting but it wasn't bad either.
Reader
The story was alright, pretty much your typical read. I will probably read other books by this author
Ariana
Just finished reading this and just what I needed. Makes me wonder about plastic wrap...:)
Styles
I presume you know what the book is about. I'm letting you know what I liked or disliked about it.
Gemz
I did like this book but I couldn't figure out why this is book 2 and not book 1????
Caity
This was my favorite book out of the trilogy. <3
Andrea Zappa
good book, would read more from this author.
Natalie Rogers
I want more!! mmmmm Cling wrap :)
Kristie Wright
Kristie Wright marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Daichi Takemori
Daichi Takemori marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Bodacious
Bodacious marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
  • The Alpha Promise
  • Falling for You (Trueblood, #2)
  • Sweeter Than Wine (Brotherhood of Blood, #4)
  • Hidden by Blood (Sweetblood, #1.5)
  • Blind Date with a Vampire
  • The Wicked West
  • Butterfly Unpinned
  • Fool's Errand  (Fool's Odyssey #1)
  • Trespass
  • Fighting Faer (Fixed #4)
  • Kiss of the Vampire (Warriors of the Rift, #1)
  • Hunted (Dark Protectors, #3)
  • Conception (The Others, #1)
  • Nibbled By The Vamp (Knight Protectors, #1)
  • Vampire Dragon (Works Like Magick, #3)
  • GianMarco (Blood Brothers, # 1)
  • Shadow Rising (Dark Dynasties, #3)
  • Biting Me Softly (Biting Love, #4)
I've always been a compulsive reader, but I came to writing the long way 'round. For some reason I thought only a demi-gods could write a novels. (So many words!) It took me a while to figure out I could do it, too. To misquote Hyperbole and a Half, "I Write All the Words!" Now I'm fighting tooth and nail to find time enough to write all the books inside me.

I live in Los Angeles. My favorite auth
More about Evie Byrne...

The Faustin Bros. (3 books)
  • Called by Blood (The Faustin Bros., #1)
  • Bound By Blood (The Faustin Bros., #2)
Called by Blood (The Faustin Bros., #1) Bound By Blood (The Faustin Bros., #2) Dante's Inferno Guardian by Blood (Dawn Hunter #1)