Start by marking “They Call Me Creature (The Nightmare Room, #6)” as Want to Read:
They Call Me Creature (The Nightmare Room, #6)

They Call Me Creature (The Nightmare Room #6)

Meet Laura. She's the tall girl holding two stray cats. Laura loves caring for animals. But lately, the animals in the forest near her home have been strange. Bats swarm and attack in broad "daylight." On her walks, Laura hears eerie howls and inhuman cries. And now, she is about to meet another animal. An animal so ugly and evil, it can only be described as a creature. Po ...more
Published February 6th 2001 by Avon Books (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about They Call Me Creature, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about They Call Me Creature

Dessy Priyatna
May 19, 2014 Dessy Priyatna rated it liked it
Aha! Just found this book in a second hand bookshop and surely it can cure my longing of my childhood fantasy. I read it in once sit, hehe.
Even though the series of The Nightmare Room is just almost the same with those of Goosebumps, I still do like it.
It's a story about a girl named Laura Atkins who lives surrounded by the woods and a lot of animals. She likes them both and always feels like home being in the woods and surrounded by the animals.
But unfortunately, there's an animal, oh not sur
Ahmad Sharabiani
They Call Me Creature (The Nightmare Room, #6), R.L. Stine
جانور خبيث - از سری کتابهای تالار وحشت شماره 6، 1383، 158 ص
L
Mar 06, 2015 L rated it really liked it
R.A. Danger
I feel for the mother and son. Nobody was trying to be bad even when they were, it's just that the main character keep getting in everyone's business, even if she didn't want to. If she would of listen to her Dad, would the ending come out the same?
Hope
Mar 25, 2016 Hope rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
This is the book that got me into reading and what inspired me to want to be a writer. R.L Stine is an always will be the master of keeping you on the edge of your seat.
Reza
Jan 05, 2009 Reza rated it really liked it
جانور خبیث - از سری داستانهای تالار وحشت شماره 6
در مورد کتاب : با لورا آشنا شوید. او همان دختر بلندقدی است که دو گربه آواره را در آغوش دارد. او عاشق حیوانات است. اما اخیرا حیوانات جنگل نزدیک خانه ی او رفتاری عجیب داشته اند. حتی خفاش ها در روز روشن به او هجوم آوردند. او وقتی برای قدم زدن به جنگا می رود زوزه های عجیب و غریبی می شنود. و اکنون ، او به زودب با جانور دیگری ملاقات خواهد کرد. جانوری بسیار زشت و شیطانی. بیچاره لورا نمی داند که گاه معبری در جنگل می تواند به تالار وحشت... ختم شود.
Pujiyanto stiffy
Nov 01, 2015 Pujiyanto stiffy rated it liked it
Ini mendingan, tapi endingnya agak merusak kisah ini, padahal saat membaca buku-buku R.L STINE yang dinanti-nanti adalah apa yang ia lakukan dengan endingnya. Hahaha--susah sih kalo udah terkenal bikin buku ngetwist, pasti ngarep twist yang 'You think you know the story----You know nothing!!'.
Tiana Winchester
Jan 07, 2014 Tiana Winchester rated it it was amazing
the first book to ever make me cry
Ines
Jun 02, 2016 Ines rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read a lot of R.L.Stine's books and this one I found to be one the more disturbing ones. When you figure out what's going on... it just freaked me out, or more like grossed me out.
Drucilla
Jan 04, 2013 Drucilla rated it liked it
Shelves: nightmare-room
Again, a great entry into this series. Having science be the bad guy instead of something paranormal is refreshing.
Jessie
Nov 12, 2012 Jessie rated it liked it
The Nightmare Room books are just like Goosebumps.
Leon RE
Apr 23, 2013 Leon RE rated it it was ok
Found this book kind of dull and disappointing.
Gale
Feb 28, 2011 Gale rated it liked it
Read in 2005.
Michelle Goh
Michelle Goh rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2016
Trista
Trista marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Hamed Movaghari
Hamed Movaghari rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2016
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
Jelena Martinovic
Jelena Martinovic rated it did not like it
Sep 21, 2016
S R
S R added it
Sep 19, 2016
Rea
Rea added it
Sep 17, 2016
Faiza  Yousuf
Faiza Yousuf marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Dimitris
Dimitris marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Nilu
Nilu rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2016
Sara
Sara added it
Sep 02, 2016
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Lucy Bartolomei
Lucy Bartolomei rated it it was ok
Aug 14, 2016
  • Stolen Spring (Green Magic) (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #4)
  • Hex (Hex, #1)
  • Ice Cold (Replica, #10)
  • Provex City (The Lorne Family Vault, #1)
  • بازیگوشی نیكولا كوچولو
  • Ghost Hunt, Vol. 8 (Ghost Hunt, #8)

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

The Nightmare Room (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Don't Forget Me! (The Nightmare Room, #1)
  • Locker 13 (The Nightmare Room, #2)
  • My Name is Evil (The Nightmare Room, #3)
  • Liar Liar (The Nightmare Room, #4)
  • Dear Diary, I'm Dead (The Nightmare Room, #5)
  • The Howler (The Nightmare Room, #7)
  • Shadow Girl (The Nightmare Room, #8)
  • Camp Nowhere (The Nightmare Room, #9)
  • Full Moon Halloween (The Nightmare Room, #10)
  • Scare School (The Nightmare Room, #11)