Start by marking “The Case of the Golden Slipper (The New Adventures of Mary Kate & Ashley, #20)” as Want to Read:
The Case of the Golden Slipper (The New Adventures of Mary Kate & Ashley, #20)

The Case of the Golden Slipper (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley #20)

3.80  ·  Rating Details  ·  147 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Trenchcoat Twins Case Report...from Mary-Kate and AshleyIt was like a fairy tale come true: Ashley and I got invited to a royal ball in honor of a real live princess We couldn't wait to meet Princess Glorianna.

But right before the ball, the princess was kidnapped Our only clue was a golden slipper we found outside her room--and a note warning us not to call the police, or
Published November 1st 2000 by HarperEntertainment

To ask other readers questions about The Case of the Golden Slipper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case of the Golden Slipper

Brittany Woods
May 31, 2014 Brittany Woods rated it it was amazing
Had to revisit my childhood.
Noelle
Jul 11, 2012 Noelle rated it really liked it
"I like mysteries, and especially this one. The title caught my interest and the blurb on the back made me interested and I really got into the book quickly. It was funny at the end because she was just at the fair by herself."
Celine Parker
Mar 05, 2011 Celine Parker rated it it was amazing
Another Mary-Kate and Ashley mystery and I loved it! A great suspenseful read for girls aged maybe seven or eight.
Courtney
Jan 27, 2010 Courtney rated it really liked it
This was one of my favorites! haha ^^
Abby
Abby rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2016
Emily Kirby
Emily Kirby rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2016
Msbookworm
Msbookworm rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2016
Gina
Gina added it
Jun 11, 2016
Deepshikha Roy
Deepshikha Roy marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Rebe
Rebe added it
May 23, 2016
Jordan
Jordan added it
May 22, 2016
Abby Rose
Abby Rose marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Sara
Sara added it
May 04, 2016
Z
Z rated it liked it
May 01, 2016
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
Kalene Kingsland
Kalene Kingsland marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Morgan Fisher
Morgan Fisher rated it really liked it
May 11, 2016
Joanne Holly
Joanne Holly rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Jessica English
Jessica English rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2016
Rem
Rem added it
Apr 06, 2016
Umika
Umika marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Laura added it
Mar 30, 2016
Terrilyn
Terrilyn marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Pumi
Pumi marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Lisa
Lisa added it
Mar 16, 2016
Jerrica Greca
Jerrica Greca marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Case of the Cheerleading Camp Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #17)
  • The Case of the Summer Camp Caper (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #11)
  • The Case of the Green Ghost (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #13)
  • The Case of the Logical I Ranch (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #23)
  • The Case of the Jingle Bell Jinx (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #26)
  • The Case of the Game Show Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #27)
  • The Case of the Slam Dunk Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #15)
  • The Case of the Disappearing Princess (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #9)
  • The Case of the Missing Mummy (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #7)
  • The Case of the Ballet Bandit (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #2)
  • The Case of the Great Elephant Escape (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #10)
  • Let's Party (Two of a Kind, #8)
Melinda Metz grew up in San Jose, California. People sometimes ask if she knows the way there. She kinda does, but she has an off-kilter sense of direction, so to be confident of arriving, it's better to consult some kind of navigational device.

Her mother tried to teach her to read in kindergarten, but Melinda had no interest. She also had no interest in learning to write her name. (FYI, when Meli
More about Melinda Metz...

The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley (1 - 10 of 46 books)
  • The Case of the 202 Clues (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #1)
  • The Case of the Ballet Bandit (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #2)
  • The Case of the Blue-Ribbon Horse (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #3)
  • The Case of the Haunted Camp (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #4)
  • The Case of the Wild Wolf River (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #5)
  • The Case of the Rock & Roll Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #6)
  • The Case of the Surprise Call (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #8)