Start by marking “The Case of the Golden Slipper (The New Adventures of Mary Kate & Ashley, #20)” as Want to Read:
The Case of the Golden Slipper (The New Adventures of Mary Kate & Ashley, #20)

The Case of the Golden Slipper (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley #20)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Trenchcoat Twins Case Report...from Mary-Kate and AshleyIt was like a fairy tale come true: Ashley and I got invited to a royal ball in honor of a real live princess We couldn't wait to meet Princess Glorianna.

But right before the ball, the princess was kidnapped Our only clue was a golden slipper we found outside her room--and a note warning us not to call the police, or
Published November 1st 2000 by HarperEntertainment

To ask other readers questions about The Case of the Golden Slipper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case of the Golden Slipper

Brittany Woods
Had to revisit my childhood.
Noelle
"I like mysteries, and especially this one. The title caught my interest and the blurb on the back made me interested and I really got into the book quickly. It was funny at the end because she was just at the fair by herself."
Celine Parker
Another Mary-Kate and Ashley mystery and I loved it! A great suspenseful read for girls aged maybe seven or eight.
Courtney
This was one of my favorites! haha ^^
Basma
Basma added it
Oct 02, 2014
Twuana
Twuana marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Sep 12, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
April Cochran
April Cochran marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Amber Durbin nuhn
Amber Durbin nuhn marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Jayaira
Jayaira marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Sakshi
Sakshi marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Jessicafleuristil
Jessicafleuristil marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Melinda Metz grew up in San Jose, California. People sometimes ask if she knows the way there. She kinda does, but she has an off-kilter sense of direction, so to be confident of arriving, it's better to consult some kind of navigational device.

Her mother tried to teach her to read in kindergarten, but Melinda had no interest. She also had no interest in learning to write her name. (FYI, when Meli
More about Melinda Metz...
Gifted Touch (Fingerprints, #1) The Outsider (Roswell High, #1) Haunted (Fingerprints, #2) Trust Me (Fingerprints, #3) The Wild One (Roswell High, #2)