Start by marking “The Case of the Golden Slipper (The New Adventures of Mary Kate & Ashley, #20)” as Want to Read:
The Case of the Golden Slipper (The New Adventures of Mary Kate & Ashley, #20)

The Case of the Golden Slipper (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley #20)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Trenchcoat Twins Case Report...from Mary-Kate and AshleyIt was like a fairy tale come true: Ashley and I got invited to a royal ball in honor of a real live princess We couldn't wait to meet Princess Glorianna.

But right before the ball, the princess was kidnapped Our only clue was a golden slipper we found outside her room--and a note warning us not to call the police, or
Published November 1st 2000 by HarperEntertainment

To ask other readers questions about The Case of the Golden Slipper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case of the Golden Slipper

Brittany Woods
Had to revisit my childhood.
Noelle
"I like mysteries, and especially this one. The title caught my interest and the blurb on the back made me interested and I really got into the book quickly. It was funny at the end because she was just at the fair by herself."
Celine Parker
Another Mary-Kate and Ashley mystery and I loved it! A great suspenseful read for girls aged maybe seven or eight.
Courtney
This was one of my favorites! haha ^^
Ashley
Ashley added it
Apr 29, 2015
Laura K.
Laura K. marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Julia
Julia added it
Apr 21, 2015
Tobi
Tobi marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Kai
Kai added it
Jan 24, 2015
Jaguar
Jaguar added it
Jan 19, 2015
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Brianna
Brianna marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Angela
Angela added it
Feb 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Case of the Summer Camp Caper (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #11)
  • The Case of the Cheerleading Camp Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #17)
  • The Case of the Green Ghost (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #13)
  • The Case of the Jingle Bell Jinx (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #26)
  • The Case of the Slam Dunk Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #15)
  • The Case of the Disappearing Princess (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #9)
  • The Case of the Game Show Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #27)
  • The Case of Camp Pom-pom (The New Adventures of Mary Kate and Ashley, #36)
  • The Case of the Missing Mummy (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #7)
  • Let's Party (Two of a Kind, #8)
  • The Case of the Ballet Bandit (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #2)
  • It's Snow Problem (Two of a Kind, #15)
Melinda Metz grew up in San Jose, California. People sometimes ask if she knows the way there. She kinda does, but she has an off-kilter sense of direction, so to be confident of arriving, it's better to consult some kind of navigational device.

Her mother tried to teach her to read in kindergarten, but Melinda had no interest. She also had no interest in learning to write her name. (FYI, when Meli
More about Melinda Metz...

The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley (1 - 10 of 46 books)
  • The Case of the 202 Clues (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #1)
  • The Case of the Ballet Bandit (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #2)
  • The Case of the Blue-Ribbon Horse (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #3)
  • The Case of the Haunted Camp (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #4)
  • The Case of the Wild Wolf River (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #5)
  • The Case of the Rock & Roll Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #6)
  • The Case of the Surprise Call (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #8)
  • The Case of the Great Elephant Escape (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #10)
Gifted Touch (Fingerprints, #1) The Outsider (Roswell High, #1) Haunted (Fingerprints, #2) Trust Me (Fingerprints, #3) The Wild One (Roswell High, #2)