Start by marking “He's the One” as Want to Read:
He's the One

He's the One

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  635 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Virginity is overrated.

Taylor Sullivan doesn’t trust Cupid, but she plays one for a living. As a successful wedding consultant, she creates a couple’s ultimate fantasy—even though she’s never managed to create her own. And when her clients start asking her for wedding night advice, she’s sensible enough to know when to enlist help.

Cade Harper knows two things about women.
ebook
Published May 25th 2010 by Samhain (first published November 2nd 2007)

To ask other readers questions about He's the One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about He's the One

Blackravens Reviews
Lena’s Review:

Love is for idiots or something like that according to Cade Harper. He’s seen what love does to a person. For example, how love can make a man weak and forget about his family. Therefore, Cade has sworn to never fall for a woman, especially a woman who propositions him, which is exactly what Taylor Sullivan does. However, since learning about her proposition, he finds himself intrigued as to how a beautiful woman like her is still a virgin. Moreover, Taylor Sullivan is not your usu
Sasha
Oh my gosh! This was absolutely terrible, and remember this is coming from someone who didn't have high expectations in the first place. My goodness, how can an author get things so completely wrong? I'm flabbergasted by the author's utter ineptitude.
Revati Ragini
Jul 06, 2012 Revati Ragini marked it as couldn-t-finish
i don't know why i couldn't finish it exactly... it was too long, it went over the same thing too many times to remain interesting... it just annoyed me.
Tamara Doherty
I'm not sure why I kept reading this book. I thought it was boring, the characters annoyed me, and the plot was awful. Just plain bad.
Angela Rebanks
fantastic short story .......
fantastic writer .......
As simple as that :)
Destiny
Reviewed for Romance Junkies.

Taylor Sullivan is a wedding planner with a unique dilemma. She needs to lose her virginity. Her business depends on it!

Nervous brides tend to ask a lot of questions, even the most private and intimate ones. Taylor cannot answer them. She really has to get some experience in the bedroom.

Cade Harper is a known womanizer with enough sex appeal to go around. Taylor noticed him at one of the weddings she planned. She decides that he’s the one to help her out. So, she mak
Paige
Taylor Sullivan is a great wedding planner. She strives to put her brides at ease and make their wedding a day they will never forget, but lately, her soon to be brides have been asking her questions about sex that she can't answer. To fix this problem, Taylor has set her sights on love em' and leave em' bad boy Cade Harper to show her the ropes.

Although Cade has women in his bar throwing themselves at him frequently, he's never had a woman like Taylor steal his attention. In exchange for helpin
Karla Mendoza
Meredith
This was an alright book! I liked the plot. Seriously doubt that a 24 year old virgin would just up and go for it. But that's just me!! I liked their relationship and how it evolved. There was so much hot and cold surprisingly from Taylor. But I understand why she did it. She wanted more finally. The guilt trip with Rob was a little exaggerated. She kept saying that he knew how she really felt about him yet he died believing a lie. One of the best parts of the book is when Cade tells of Taylor's ...more
Simmu Pham
Lovely love story
Ivonne
gosh!!! este libro me dejo sin palabras pero no por lo bueno sino por lo stresante, aqui ninguno se salvaba cual de los dos arrastraba problemas del pasado y seguian siendo dominados por ellos...
los dos eran tan culpables de como iba la relacion y todo me parecio tan falso que no me llego y al final solo pude decir: "por fin se acabo"!
Lariza
Great story!! Loved the chemistry between Taylor and Cade! The girl had guts to proposition him!! I could feel the attraction it was sizzling!! I loved how the two interacted! Really enjoyed this story!
Tamis
Mmmm que puedo decir de este libro, el principio realmente me aburrio estuvo muy pesado de leer, como a la mitad se pone bueno y empiezas a disfrutar realmente la lectura...
This could have been so much better. There were times reading this that I couldn't help but wonder if this was a first time author that was self published.
20012206
No es pesima, he leído peores libros, pero no es buena, pero puede que la traducción tenga mucho que ver aquí
Elizabeth
Light, fun read. Pretty much unbelievable, though. Read it with that frame of mind and you will enjoy it.
Consuelo
El amor es para idiotas pero cuando te tropiezas con un gigante perdiste la batalla sin derecho a réplica ;)
Laurie
Annoyed with the virgin scenario, but liked the characters. Cade and Taylor were yummy and passionate.
Alice M. Black
entretiene un poco, pero es demasiado predecible y la protagonista es desesperante.
Otterpuss
Good short story. Liked the characters but the plot was unbelievable.
Secretly Adorkable Readers
The book was too short but had a few hot scenes.
Karla
funny, cute and charming.
ChuCha
Nice, sweet amazing read :)
Tracy
Cute story.
Janeth
Janeth is currently reading it
Jul 02, 2015
Sol_sol
Sol_sol is currently reading it
Jul 02, 2015
  • One of the Guys
  • Midnight Encounters
  • The Secret Sinclair (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • Mating Fever
  • Through Her Eyes
  • The Tutor (Harlequin Blaze, #552)
  • Irresistible
  • The Thrill of It All
  • The Dragon Slayer (Viking Warriors #2)
  • Cracking the Dating Code (The Wests, #2)
  • With Extreme Pleasure
  • If You Believe (Unbelievable, #1)
  • Just One Look
  • Tempting Grace (Vaughn, #4)
  • Tempt Me, Taste Me, Touch Me
  • Obsessed
  • Hell Kat
  • More Than Friends
Author Jane Beckenham found literature at a young age. In books she discovered dreams and hope, stories that inspired in her a love of romance, and travel. Years later, after a blind date, Jane found her own true love and married him eleven months later.
Life has been a series of „dreams‟ for Jane. Dreaming of learning to walk again after spending years in hospital. Dreaming of raising a family and
More about Jane Beckenham...
Romeo for Hire Secrets and Seduction The Highwayman's Bride (Entangled Scandalous) Hiring Cupid Saving the Soldier's Heart (The Emerald Quest #2)