Start by marking “God Speaks” as Want to Read:
God Speaks

God Speaks

4.66 of 5 stars 4.66  ·  rating details  ·  96 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Book by Baba, Meher
Published August 1st 1997 by Sufism Reoriented (first published 1975)

The Prophet by Kahlil GibranJonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard BachThe Book of Mirdad by Mikhail NaimyThe Book on the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are by Alan W. WattsThus Spoke Zarathustra by Friedrich Nietzsche
Osho – "Books I Have Loved"
73rd out of 115 books — 62 voters
The Way of Zen by Alan W. WattsThis is It & Other Essays on Zen & Spiritual Experience by Alan W. WattsThus Spoke Zarathustra by Friedrich NietzscheMulla Nasruddin by Michael GüntherWandering on the Way by Zhuangzi
Books Osho has Loved
137th out of 155 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

Eruch Adams
Dec 01, 2014 Eruch Adams rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Those who want to know how the universe works
Unlike any book ever. Never before has a spiritual book like this been written, and especially significant that it was written in English. Every other highly spiritual text of a similar magnitude was written hundreds of years ago and in another language.
For anyone who feel that there are too many gaps in the explanation of how life and death happen and what God's relationship to everything and everyone is all about, then read this book. It's like the perfect spiritual book and the perfect scien
Talat
My daughter called this book "epic." That's a good way to start to intimate what kind of work this is: a clear look at "the big picture." Meher Baba's "God Speaks" is the description of the journey of the soul throughout all the realms of the cosmos, told as simply and directly as such can be done. This is the book that inspires the idea of Pete Townshend's song from "Tommy," the "Amazing Journey."

Avatar Meher Baba describes God as a limitless, shoreless ocean and each soul as a "drop soul" of t
Tushar Upreti
Bible-Geeta-Kuran-Upanishad and many more. If you can understand the meaning of love you don't need to read any of them.The God speaks is really fabulous to read.As the divine avatar of the century Meher baba is telling us things which is totally unthinkable by human.The science is trying to prove the existence of God. They have big bang theory, they have galaxies and trying to prove everything we have written in our ancient histories and BookS claimed by religion.
But gOD SPEAKS IS NOT A RELIGIO
Sanjay Nigam
God's words - no comments!
Moments of Kabir
Nov 24, 2007 Moments of Kabir rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all people who are aware and care for spirituality and inner growth.
I have learned that we are not this body, truth is a process not an object to be coveted and that God alone is real. We have a connection to that eternity, and it our journey on earth to find union with our eternal non-self...

What I learned from this book went into our statement, please read that.

We have opened a message board to honro those who have got this far and for those who want to go deeper into interdependent truths or should we say the truth of interdependence.

Please register:

Drea
Dec 17, 2007 Drea rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All people on earth
I have learned a little more about how God Speaks and how it has nothing to do with book and how many you read, nor is our purpose on earth to become trapped in the mind. I learned that I am not my body, I am not my Mind. And that God is love and Meher Baba is God.
Aneesa
I was surprised to find that I already knew most of what's in here, from the "zeitgeist," if you can call it that. Also I was deeply disturbed to find that my understanding of time was completely wrong.
Helena
This book is like a precious jewel. It is undoubtedly the most difficult and the most rewarding book I have yet read, and for that matter, ever expect to read. Perfect.
Raj

GREAT GIFT TO HUMANITY.
Gregory Day
Well, I can't say anything 'cept thankyou God, Jai Baba, WU Wei namaste
Parson
The book that sticks with me most of all.
Neeli
Jul 24, 2011 Neeli added it
only GOd can write this
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Prasath T
Prasath T marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Desire Domingue
Desire Domingue marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Tejal Shukla
Tejal Shukla marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Bibi
Bibi marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Mahdi Esmaeili
Mahdi Esmaeili marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Anthony
Anthony marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Hulika Aydin
Hulika Aydin marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Christopher
Christopher marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Ravindra Meshram
Ravindra Meshram marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Dale
Dale marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Baran
Baran marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Koi
Koi marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Tea at the tomb 2 7 Jan 10, 2013 01:54AM
  • Psychosynthesis: A Manual of Principles and Techniques
  • Tertium Organum
  • Principia Mathematica to '56 (Mathematical Library)
  • Discovery of the Presence of God: Devotional Nonduality
  • The Atman Project: A Transpersonal View of Human Development
  • The Masnavi: Book One
  • Who Am I?: The Teachings Of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi
  • Theosophy : An Introduction to the Spiritual Processes in Human Life and in the Cosmos
  • The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna
  • Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson
  • The Book of Mirdad: The Strange Story of a Monastery Which Was Once Called the Ark
  • Principia Ethica (Philosophical Classics)
  • The Bijak of Kabir
  • At the Feet of the Master
  • Our Life with Mr. Gurdjieff
  • Wandering on the Way: Early Taoist Tales and Parables of Chuang Tzu
  • Lieh-tzu: A Taoist Guide to Practical Living
  • Man's Eternal Quest: The Collected Talks and Essays: 1 (Collected Talks & Essays)
Discourses Everything and Nothing Sparks of the Truth: From the Dissertations of Meher Baba Life at Its Best Beams from Meher Baba on the Spiritual Panorama