Start by marking “God Speaks” as Want to Read:
God Speaks

God Speaks

4.64 of 5 stars 4.64  ·  rating details  ·  101 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Book by Baba, Meher
Published August 1st 1997 by Sufism Reoriented (first published 1975)

The Prophet by Kahlil GibranJonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard BachSiddhartha by Hermann HesseTao Te Ching by Lao TzuThe Book on the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are by Alan W. Watts
Osho – "Books I Have Loved"
83rd out of 118 books — 76 voters
Mulla Nasruddin by Michael GüntherThe Prophet by Kahlil GibranThe Masnavi by RumiThe Way of Zen by Alan W. WattsThis is It & Other Essays on Zen & Spiritual Experience by Alan W. Watts
Books Osho has Loved
138th out of 155 books — 10 voters

More lists with this book...

Eruch Adams
Dec 01, 2014 Eruch Adams rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Those who want to know how the universe works
Unlike any book ever. Never before has a spiritual book like this been written, and especially significant that it was written in English. Every other highly spiritual text of a similar magnitude was written hundreds of years ago and in another language.
For anyone who feel that there are too many gaps in the explanation of how life and death happen and what God's relationship to everything and everyone is all about, then read this book. It's like the perfect spiritual book and the perfect scien
My daughter called this book "epic." That's a good way to start to intimate what kind of work this is: a clear look at "the big picture." Meher Baba's "God Speaks" is the description of the journey of the soul throughout all the realms of the cosmos, told as simply and directly as such can be done. This is the book that inspires the idea of Pete Townshend's song from "Tommy," the "Amazing Journey."

Avatar Meher Baba describes God as a limitless, shoreless ocean and each soul as a "drop soul" of t
Tushar Upreti
Bible-Geeta-Kuran-Upanishad and many more. If you can understand the meaning of love you don't need to read any of them.The God speaks is really fabulous to read.As the divine avatar of the century Meher baba is telling us things which is totally unthinkable by human.The science is trying to prove the existence of God. They have big bang theory, they have galaxies and trying to prove everything we have written in our ancient histories and BookS claimed by religion.
Sanjay Nigam
God's words - no comments!
Moments of Kabir
Nov 24, 2007 Moments of Kabir rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all people who are aware and care for spirituality and inner growth.
I have learned that we are not this body, truth is a process not an object to be coveted and that God alone is real. We have a connection to that eternity, and it our journey on earth to find union with our eternal non-self...

What I learned from this book went into our statement, please read that.

We have opened a message board to honro those who have got this far and for those who want to go deeper into interdependent truths or should we say the truth of interdependence.

Please register:

Dec 17, 2007 Drea rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All people on earth
I have learned a little more about how God Speaks and how it has nothing to do with book and how many you read, nor is our purpose on earth to become trapped in the mind. I learned that I am not my body, I am not my Mind. And that God is love and Meher Baba is God.
I was surprised to find that I already knew most of what's in here, from the "zeitgeist," if you can call it that. Also I was deeply disturbed to find that my understanding of time was completely wrong.
This book is like a precious jewel. It is undoubtedly the most difficult and the most rewarding book I have yet read, and for that matter, ever expect to read. Perfect.

Gregory Day
Well, I can't say anything 'cept thankyou God, Jai Baba, WU Wei namaste
The book that sticks with me most of all.
Jul 24, 2011 Neeli added it
only GOd can write this
Jamie marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Cmashley333 marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Leonardo marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Kanwarpal Gill
Kanwarpal Gill marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
George Ghansah
George Ghansah marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Fiona Brown
Fiona Brown marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
Vishal Dwivedi
Vishal Dwivedi marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Haya marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Rohitash Garg
Rohitash Garg marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Sadie Rita
Sadie Rita marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Stephanie Alice
Stephanie Alice marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Maria Elena
Maria Elena marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Uroosa marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Tea at the tomb 2 7 Jan 10, 2013 01:54AM
  • Psychosynthesis: A Manual of Principles and Techniques
  • Tertium Organum
  • Principia Mathematica to '56 (Mathematical Library)
  • The End of Materialism: How Evidence of the Paranormal Is Bringing Science & Spirit Together
  • The Masnavi: Book One
  • Who Am I?: The Teachings Of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi
  • Our Life with Mr. Gurdjieff
  • Wandering on the Way: Early Taoist Tales and Parables of Chuang Tzu
  • The Bijak of Kabir
  • Principia Ethica (Philosophical Classics)
  • At the Feet of the Master
  • The Wisdom of China and India
  • Theosophy : An Introduction to the Spiritual Processes in Human Life and in the Cosmos
  • Selected Writings