Start by marking “Reasonable Doubt (Boys in Blue #2)” as Want to Read:
Reasonable Doubt (Boys in Blue #2)

Reasonable Doubt (Boys in Blue #2)

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  413 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Book two in the Boys in Blue Series Geo and Mack have faced a lot of problems, but when the problem is within their relationship, will Mack come clean and claim his man, or lose him to an old flame? Geo Wilson's feelings for his partner Mack Sullivan run deep. But formerly straight Mack grows distant when Geo's old flame, a former female detective gone FBI, comes to town t ...more
Published June 21st 2010 by Total E-Bound

To ask other readers questions about Reasonable Doubt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reasonable Doubt

ElaineY
A year after they've lived together, Mack starts having bouts of insecurity and Geo finds himself having to fend off the persistent overtures of an ex, now an FBI agent, who takes over the case he and Mack have been working on. Lauren, the ex, may be a little overdone as usual, but I was relieved Geo didn't leave it too long to show Mack he has no intention of letting Lauren get a foot back into his life.

I read this back-to-back with the first book and that's the better way rather than trying ou
Tam
Aug 16, 2010 Tam rated it really liked it
It’s a year later and Geo and Mack are living together but not out to anyone. Life is good, they are still hot for each other and madly in love although Mack is reluctant to spread the word and Geo wants to announce it at the family BBQ. A serial killer is taking young girls and they FBI sends none other than Geo’s ex, a hot woman whom he lived with and was engaged to, but she up and left without even telling him she got the job at the FBI. She’s brought along her partner Andy, whose set his sig ...more
(ツ) Hache
Apr 10, 2014 (ツ) Hache rated it liked it
Shelves: gfy
“It’s been exactly ten hours and forty-three minutes since I had your cock in my mouth. I’m gettin’ thirsty.”

This was just as hot as the first one!

“Your hole or mine, gorgeous.”
“Mine. Please, mine,” Mack said

“I want to taste you so bad,” Geo said on a ragged breath.
“Yes.” Mack’s voice cracked.
“I was only going to take your ass,” he said, reaching around to cup the globes. “But looking at your ropey dick, seeing it purple enough to bust, I don’t think I can take your ass until I have your
Daesy
review coming soon.
Sadonna
Jan 26, 2012 Sadonna rated it liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm
The continuation of Mack and Geo's story - now that they've secretly been together for a year. They live together and are still partners. No one at the precinct suspects that they are lovers also. But then Geo's old partner/fiance, Lauren, now FBI, returns for a serial kidnapping/murder case and makes a play for him. Mack is crazy jealous but won't say a thing - until he's coached by Agent Andy - Lauren's partner - to fight for his man.
L-D
Dec 13, 2012 L-D rated it really liked it
Mac and Geo are back in this story and they're still smokin' hot. Problem is, Geo's ex-fiancee, Lauren, comes back hotter than ever. She now has an FBI badge, but she is missing one thing - Geo between the sheets. Is Mac and Geo's GFY relationship enough to withstand this test of faith? This story was super cute. Sure, the green monster rears it's ugly head, but it'll take more than that to pry these two boys in blue apart.
Inked Reads
Jan 30, 2015 Inked Reads rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
This was a continuation of Mack and Geo's relationship from Book 1 in the series.

We get to see what happens when Geo's ex fiancee comes back into town and takes over the big case they've been working on. Can Mack handle the amount of jealousy he encounters? Does their relationship stand up against an old flame?

Once again Mia Watts just amazes me. It was really great seeing how their relationship grew and the men themselves learned new things not only about their partner, but themselves.

The sex w
Stacey Jo
This is the second book in the Boy in Blue series by Mia Watts and it's a year after the first book Bad Boys, Bad Boys. Mack and Geo seem to have the perfect symbiotic relationship as one of them puts it. That is, until Geo's ex-fiance, FBI agent, leggy, beautiful, blonde comes back to take over the case... and to take over Geo again. Mack is eaten up with jealousy because Geo doesn't seem to notice her attempts to weasel her way back into Geo's bed. Meanwhile, her partner is busy trying to work ...more
Funzee Shu
May 21, 2012 Funzee Shu rated it liked it

3.5

Ini ceritanya si Geo ama Mack udah bbrp bulan 'jadian'....
Kehidupan 'percintaan' keduanya berjalan aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamat sangat lancar & 'membara'.....

Hingga suatu ketika, mantan pacar si Geo, Agen Lauren Stratton (cewek yah ini) yang bekerja jadi di FBI datang ke kantor mereka karena kasus penculikan anak2.
Lauren ini dateng bersama partnernya juga, agen Andy Powell.

Kedatangan Lauren yang konon pernah nyaris menikah dengan Geo ini, jelas bikin Mack gerahLah....

Mack mule 'jeles' ngebayangi
Lily
In this sequel to Bad Boys, Bad Boys Geo and Mack have been living together for about a year. They're happy and in love but not out although Geo would love to make it public. A serial killer case brings back his beautiful ex-girlfriend and creates tons of stress for Mack. Luckily he finally gets his act together after acting at times like a paranoid idiot and they get back to being in love and happy. The mystery is pretty much background filler in the story as the focus is on the relationship of ...more
mah1
Apr 08, 2014 mah1 rated it really liked it
A must read for me after the first one. This one had a drop of drama and some jealousy as an old girlfriend enters the scene. I was thrilled to see that out of the two it was now Mack who was feeling insecure. The ending had me nearly squealing with happines.
Nualla Dasilva
Dec 28, 2015 Nualla Dasilva rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh I loved it, again! Mack was adorable being insecure and all jealousy. Geo was a solid rock though, just what he needed. I enjoyed this short story so much. 4.5 stars!
StellaR
Feb 22, 2013 StellaR rated it liked it
This review is for book 1 and 2. I don't get why authors divided a book into few short stories. Nevermind, it's just me :p as long as it's enjoyable I can't complain.

I like this short sweet story about 2 used-to-be- straight guys, they're cops and partners, then one day they just found attraction towards each other and fell in love. Both are hot, Geo's an Italian and Mack's an Irish...can you imagine??? *drool* their relationship is relatively smooth, there's almost no angst and problems. In fac
Ammts
Jul 26, 2015 Ammts rated it liked it
Just re-read it and enjoyed it even better than the first book.
Plainbrownwrapper
Jul 27, 2012 Plainbrownwrapper rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, read-again-maybe
I liked this one even better than Boys in Blue #1. I liked the characters in both novellas, but here I could really see Ms. Watts working to make her prose efficient and to give the reader maximum bang for the buck within the short length of the story. I don't generally like the shorter stories because there's not much room for either character development or plot development, but Watts does a good job here of cramming a lot of character and a lot of plot into a small space. Good going!
Kaetrin
Jan 25, 2011 Kaetrin rated it liked it
Shelves: queer, ebook
Sexy short. It was good to see Mack and Geo still together after a year but there were some pretty serious topics brought up which weren't given enough attention IMO and some of it was a little bit hokey (The rings? Mack is not a demonstrative person - he doesn't like PDA's so would he really wear a ring like that? It's a bit out there isn't it?). However, I like Mack and Geo and hope to read more about them. Also, this cover is much better than the first one.
A.E.
Dec 21, 2012 A.E. rated it it was amazing
Mia does not disappoint with this story, as usual. The plot is clever and catching, and she draws you in from the beginning. I am a huge Mia Watts fan and have read almost all of her publishings, my favorite is her "Handcuffs and Lace" series, if interested in her stories start with those, and you will be hooked. I would like to see some lengthier stories from her now. hint hint
Chris
Sep 22, 2010 Chris rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, gay, done, 2010, owned, ebook
I would've thought this m/m romance was very good, even if I hadn't been mentioned in the dedication. :) I loved the first book ( Bad Boys, Bad Boys ) and I was thrilled to read more about Geo and Mack!
garnetyuna
Nov 15, 2011 garnetyuna rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, cops
3,5 stars.
I didn't like it as much as the first book, in fact there was no need for a sequel to Geo and Mack's story. =/
Geo's ex was a real pain in the ass and the other guy were really annoying, I don't know if I'll ever read his own story (book 4 in the serie), and Mack behaved like a jerk. :(
Noor
May 28, 2011 Noor rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, cops, r-have
aww man, this book was as cute and funny and wonderful as the first one =) my fav line in the whole book which after reading i could not help but lol "By the end of this week, the Sullivans will either have me arrested for paedophilia or killed for screwing their son." i don't know why but it was funny =)
Smith Barney
Nov 24, 2013 Smith Barney rated it really liked it
Tasty appetizer. That's Mia Watts. She's like the TGI Friday's Happy Hour food goodies...the must haves while you're on your spirit-filled way to the main course of getting lit. Who ever really cares if they're loaded with fat-filled crap and gone too soon?
Fairy / Anna
One of those books, which I put on the shelf with the label 'no sense, but I liked it'.
I was in the mood, so I enjoyed it. Who cares that it was as unbelievable as you can get? :D
Da'ad
May 12, 2012 Da'ad rated it it was amazing
A loved this book! LOVED! I mean it's just as good, if not a little better, than the first, and how rare is that? I highly recommend it.
Astri  Nasthasia Videlia
Oct 15, 2012 Astri Nasthasia Videlia rated it really liked it
Berakhir bahagia.. and super kocak... haghaghaghag....
Janna
Jun 25, 2010 Janna rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. Review will follow.
Kade Boehme
Jul 05, 2013 Kade Boehme rated it really liked it
Heh heh. Twinky Godmother.
Maggie
Feb 25, 2015 Maggie rated it really liked it
Rating 4.25
Shelley
  • Caught by Surprise
  • A Helping Hand (Tennessee Cops, #2)
  • Saying I Do (Quinn Security, #3)
  • A Matter of Necessity
  • Inland Empire (Taking the Odds, #2)
  • Hot in Here
  • Lights and Sirens (EMS Heat, #3)
  • Private Dicks (Private Dicks, #1)
  • Unlikely Hero
  • Unspeakable Words (The Sixth Sense #1)
  • New York Blue
  • A Change of Tune (Change #1)
  • Heart and Soul (Assignment, #4)
  • Picture Me Perfect (Sammy & Friends, #1)
  • Bring The Heat
  • Protecting Francis (Yearning Love, #2)
  • Fireman's Carry (Carry Me #1)
  • Taming Black Dog Four (Bodyguards in Love #4)
I SUCK at remembering to log in and approve friends. I'm so sorry I've made some of you wait. Please forgive my apparent chill, I swear it's not intended. Come hug me!
More about Mia Watts...

Boys in Blue (5 books)
  • Bad Boys, Bad Boys (Boys in Blue #1)
  • Dangerous Distraction (Boys in Blue #3)
  • Knight's Fall (Boys in Blue #4)
  • Proven Guilty (Boys in Blue #5)