Start by marking “Handcuffs and Glory Holes (Rawlings Men #2)” as Want to Read:
Handcuffs and Glory Holes (Rawlings Men #2)

Handcuffs and Glory Holes (Rawlings Men #2)

Police Sergeant Conrad Rawlings likes glory holes. As a dominant who’s never learned how to feel casual about even the most fleeting hook up, he’s learned to cherish the complete anonymity they provide. Still, when he hears a cubicle door open as he leaves the back room of a club, he can’t quite help looking over his shoulder.

Submissive Willis Evans doesn’t know why his ma
Published July 7th 2010 by Resplendence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Handcuffs and Glory Holes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Handcuffs and Glory Holes

Serena Yates
May 12, 2010 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
I really liked this story, even more than the first volume in this series. The deep understanding of and insight into a D/s relationship is present in both books, but what this one added was the actual emotion both characters felt, as well as their motivations.

Willis has been treated about as badly as is possible by the man who called himself his master. He can't believe his luck when Conrad takes him home and sets out to teach him about a different kind of D/s relationship.

Conrad takes so much
JenMcJ
May 12, 2010 JenMcJ rated it liked it
LOL. I love this title.

Okay. So everyone knows how much I love Kim's stuff. It's an autobuy for me (assuming it's m/m) and I am predisposed to love them. Even her three star reads are better than most other 4 star reads because I expect more from her while paradoxically being easier on her at the same time.

So....okay, On the one hand I love how much Conrad is able to see in Willis. Conrad wants to reach out and get him off the streets or into whatever program he can find when he is ready to ac
Jason Bradley
May 13, 2010 Jason Bradley rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-d-s, m-m, ebook, bdsm, a-list
Kim described the mindset of an abused submissive perfectly in this book. I felt connected with Willis as he struggled with his self esteem and the difficulty of accepting that he was important for anything other than sex. I'm so thrilled that Willis found his safe place. :)
Beck
It was Kim Dare so of course I liked it ... BUT ... if I'm ever in Wales, I'll be tracking the bitch down; tying her to her computer; and demanding she write more about some of the characters I didn't get to spend enough time with ... just sayin' ...
JR
Jul 10, 2013 JR rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: s-m, m-m, ebook
I really liked this one - kinda gives a guy hope that there is someone out there for everyone no matter who or what You are. unfortunately a lot of gay guys find themselves with this same feeling of "this is all i'm worth" so showing things can be different again gives a person hope. opposites attract is what comes to mind with the characters - nothing fancy but another great read.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Sep 06, 2011 ♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme rated it liked it
Recommended to ♆ BookAddict by: Kyreadinggirl
With a title including Handcuffs and gloryholes, how can I resist? The easy answer ~ I didn't. This story takes us to the Rawlings men. How many cousins, brothers, etc are there with the Rawlings men? How is it that there are only men in this family? Most of them are gay too. I guess that goes to show, DNA breeds true?

Regardless, this very short story involved an abused Willis and a lovely Dom Conrad Rawlings. This story was sweet and the sex did start out with a lovely cock sucking at a gloryho
Chris
Jul 17, 2010 Chris rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, gay, bdsm, 2010, owned, ebook
Very good sweet'n'kinky short m/m romance about a mistreated sub who's used to being pimped out and doesn't dare believe that things can be different.
Phaney
May 19, 2013 Phaney rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, oh-yes
2012 Review:

Aww, so lovely.

I have a soft spot for stories about abused waifs. Well, when they’re done right. And boy, this author does them wonderfully. Like in Duck! or that vampire sleeping beauty story I read recently (With a Kiss). And this. So very much this.
Poor Willis had been so messed with that he had no sense of normalcy at all.

I wish this had been a much, much longer story. Hell, it’d have made a wonderful full-length novel. But! Even as brief as it was, it made me happy and sappy and
Sandra
Why does this book have to have such a ridiculous name? Surprisingly, this turned out to be a really sweet little story. It follows Willis, an abused and mistreated sub who needs to learn what it it is to be in a true D/s relationship, and Conrad, a kind police Sergent who wants to take care of him. Willis's character could have been really annoying, but instead he came across as a broken child who needed someone to treat him right for once in his life. His total misunderstandings and self-apath ...more
Wendy Ann
This was a nice installment in the “Handcuffs” series. I enjoy reading stories where one MC can help heal the other MC in some form or fashion. Willis had been severely mistreated by a former Dom (pimp) and Conrad comes along to show him that he never really knew what it meant to submit to a “true” Dom. Short and sweet!
Mandi
Jun 17, 2010 Mandi rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this one (like basically everything else I've read from this author!). The damaged sub and gentle dom totally won me over. My only complaint? I wish it was longer!

I'm definitely looking forward to more in this series.
Nene
Jul 21, 2010 Nene rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
I wanted more from this story! There was so much more that could have been told! It had a great premise, but it needed more...
Brooke
Mar 02, 2014 Brooke rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, cops, short-stories, kink
2.3 ish? I just did not like Willis and the Dom was not very toppy at all.
Jodi
Oct 07, 2012 Jodi rated it really liked it
Reread
Tj
Sep 30, 2010 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2013
A good read, a little short but it does a good job showing a true submissive finding love:)
Kimberly
My review is cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-r...

Sergeant Conrad Rawlings is a fan of glory holes. The complete anonymity is a sort of safety net, allowing him to have a casual hookup. One night, however, he gets to see the man on the other side of the cubicle. And his whole life changes.

Willis Evans knows better than to question his master, so when he’s ordered to let the man he was told to give a blow job see his face, he does so. Then he discovers that
Elisa Rolle
More or less all Kim Dare’s stories are nice and romantic, but some of them are really good, above all, I noticed, when the main character is young and pretty and in need of a protector by his side.

Willis is a submissive is supposed Dominant is hustling out to strangers in the glory holes (those strategically positioned holes in the back room of seedy night clubs). Willis has agreed to that for two reasons, one wrong and one right: the wrong one is that he thinks he has to do everything his Dom
Mar 28, 2013 Laura marked it as to-read

Submissive Willis Evans doesn’t know why his master ordered him to make sure the stranger from the glory hole sees his face before he leaves the club, but he knows the pri

Jimmy Hanson
Jul 22, 2010 Jimmy Hanson rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, 2011, bdsm
I very much liked both Conrad, and Willis. If there was ever a novel that I wished sincerely was longer and more in-depth, it would be this one. The whole story - the *true* story, I felt - was left unsaid. Willis' recovery from obvious and continuous abuse, and Conrad's methods and kindness and love in showing him exactly what d/s is supposed to be between those that care for one another, would have made for a fantastic full-length novel that I know Kim Dare would have been able to deliver with ...more
Merith
Mar 07, 2011 Merith rated it really liked it
While not a big 'gloryhole' fan, this story has appeal. The second in the Rawlings Men series, it tells of another Rawlings officer of the peace finding what he didn't know he was looking for. Conrad is sweet and caring, and exactly what Willis needs after his treatment in the hands of his (not) master.
Lakeisha
Same with this one in the series. I appreciated it a bit more because we see the characters more developed. The confusion of Conrad, the misunderstanding because of how Willis was treated by his former "master" and the attraction each held for the other was sweet. In its entirety the story was great.
Debbie Benson
Feb 09, 2016 Debbie Benson rated it it was amazing
It was good. Dominant cop recognizes a true submissive that needs to learn what a true dominant is and not what he had known. Cop takes him in and ending leaves you to believe it will be a happy ending.
Adara
Sep 16, 2010 Adara rated it liked it
I didn't quite like this one as much as I liked the first one. And I still have the same problem of right about the time I wanted the story to continue is when it ended. But it was still a decent read.
Serena
May 02, 2013 Serena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-mm
My Rating System:

Matthew
Sep 21, 2012 Matthew rated it really liked it
I really liked Willis as a character and I liked how Conrad coaxed him out of his shell, somewhat... but I do not think the relationship was developed enough and there wasn't much intensity.

Really, I think the story was too short.
Meri
Feb 23, 2011 Meri rated it really liked it
My only complaint is that the story was just too short! I would gladly pay more for a few more chapters to see how Conrad and Willis evolve together.
❂ Endless
Jul 01, 2011 ❂ Endless rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic-m-m
I'm going to count this as an incomplete novel and Kim definitely needs to finish it...

It's absolutely not fair to have left it where the author decided to end this book...
Eri
Apr 04, 2011 Eri marked it as wishlist
This is possibly the best title for a book ever, right up there with The Mating, Satan Was a Lesbian, or The Duck Shack Agreement.
Ayanna
May 23, 2013 Ayanna marked it as maybe-later
Glory holes never really made much sense to me. What if there's some psycho on the other side who cuts your dick off?

Maybe I'm just too paranoid...
Izzah Zulaikha
Aug 03, 2013 Izzah Zulaikha rated it it was amazing
I liked this better than the first.
In this one I really felt more attached to the characters
and my heart went out to Willis,
i feel so sad for him and I'm glad Conrad is there now <3
  • Ratchet (Deviations, #2.5)
  • Found (Hammer, #3)
  • Master Class (Master Class, #1)
  • Thirty Days (From Thirty Days to Forever, #1)
  • Inland Empire (Taking the Odds, #2)
  • Word on a Wing
  • Some Kind of Stranger (Blue Ruin, #1)
  • Bound and Determined
  • A Russian Bear (Russian Bear, #1)
  • Personal Demons (Gods and Chaos, #3)
Kim is a thirty-three year old bisexual submissive from Wales (UK). First published in 2008, she has since released almost 100 BDSM erotic romance titles ranging from short stories to full length novels. Having worked with a host of fantastic e-publishers, she has just moved into self publishing.

While she has occasionally ventured towards other pairings, Kim's first love is still, and probably alw
More about Kim Dare...

Rawlings Men (8 books)
  • Handcuffs and Leather (Rawlings Men #1)
  • Handcuffs and Headlocks (Rawlings Men #3)
  • Handcuffs and Trouble (Rawlings Men #4)
  • Handcuffs and Spreader Bars (Rawlings Men #5)
  • Handcuffs and Ball Gags (Rawlings Men #6)
  • Handcuffs and Megabytes (Rawlings Men #7)
  • Handcuffs and Pretty Things (Rawlings Men #8)