Start by marking “A Tear in the Sky (Templar Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
A Tear in the Sky (Templar Chronicles #3)

A Tear in the Sky (Templar Chronicles #3)

Cade Williams was just an ordinary cop until the night a fallen angel nearly slaughtered him. Now he commands the Echo Team, a special ops squad of modern Templar knights, and the things they hunt are far darker and much more deadly than the criminals that he used to face.

When Knight Commander Cade Williams discovers that his wife, Gabrielle, is not truly dead, but held in
Published by Harbinger Books (first published September 4th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about A Tear in the Sky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Tear in the Sky

Stephen
Feb 07, 2016 Stephen rated it it was amazing
A lot of Cade's history and the links to his dead wife are revealed here. We've seen her as a spectral figure who helps him from time to time or drops off clues. Now we find more of her predicament and what the entity from the first book did to her. Cade has new challenges to face as he tries to help her.
Mike Farrell
Sep 16, 2016 Mike Farrell rated it really liked it
Good story to the continuing saga of the Knights Templar

This is the third installment in the Templar Chronicles by Joe Nassise.

As with the first 2 books, a lot of action, this one finally including a face to face confrontation between Cade Williams and the adversary.

While not especially scary, these stories are pretty good on originality. Looking forward to the next book.
William Lehman
May 05, 2015 William Lehman rated it really liked it
it's a different series, Christian, but you don't have to follow the faith to enjoy it. Sort of like Dan Brown in that respect. The series has one or two continuity problems that an editor SHOULD have caught (make a point of the hero taking off his shirt before a fight, then have the bad guy's whip tear off part of his shirt.... for ex) but all in all a most readable series. I'll pick up the rest of them.
The basics are that the Vatican reactivated the Templar during or just post WWII to combat
Julie
May 18, 2015 Julie rated it it was amazing
I love this series. Sometimes it's "out there" and that's OK. It has a lot of supernatural characters and events, always being fought by the Templar Knights. Good & evil, black & white. This time Cade is told that his wife isn't dead, even though he buried her 7 years ago. So that is part of the story. Another part is a portal to the Beyond beneath a church that the bad guys want to use. Tie is all together for a good story.
Siew Hong
Jun 04, 2015 Siew Hong rated it liked it
As urban fantasy - it's great. I read Booms 1 and 2 and continued with this Book 3.

Easy reading. Nothing serious. Loads of weapon description. A bit of a snigger rose up when it came to the references to Chiang Shih - which are Chinese vampires/reanimated corpses. The description don't fit with my notions of these creatures I had from young. But hey - it's fun.. Suspend disbelief and just go with the flow. Not sure if I would go on with a book 4 though.
Dirceu
Sep 30, 2011 Dirceu rated it it was amazing
Great book....almost as good as the other two in the series but in the end we get a feeling like "so you really want to torture your readers waiting for the next book?"....
Joseph, when the forth book will arrive?
Nevertheless, great job man and great series....
Kelly Martin
Jan 18, 2016 Kelly Martin rated it it was ok
Maybe I've just read too many of these books in the last few months. I found it to be repetitive and I hated the cliff hanger at the end of the novel. I am not in the mood to read more of this book!
Jim
Jul 13, 2012 Jim rated it it was amazing
Another great entry in the Templar Chronicles series. An action packed read with lots of blood, guts and monster slaying (you know, the good stuff). This is a great book and I can't wait until the next installment.
M Beal
Dec 30, 2014 M Beal rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy, 2014
Another great one. By the time I was finished with Tear in the Sky I was glad that I had Infernal Games waiting to be opened.
Lesley
May 30, 2016 Lesley rated it liked it
The first two were better, this one also had a lot of editing mistakes in the copy I had which sometimes distracted
Alyssa
Feb 18, 2016 Alyssa rated it liked it
This one wasn't as good as the first two. Had less editing work done to it, and in some places it really could've used the extra attention. Still a good story though.
Roxanne
Roxanne rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2015
Cindee Powers
Cindee Powers rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2013
Linda Ard
Linda Ard rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2016
Said Torres
Said Torres rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2011
Yostman1759
Yostman1759 rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Justin Heard
Justin Heard rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2014
Mark Whit
Mark Whit rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2015
Rich S
Rich S rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2015
Pat
Pat rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2011
Carolyn Pinckard
Carolyn Pinckard rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2014
Deirdre J. Boling-Lewis
Deirdre J. Boling-Lewis rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Norman
Norman rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2016
Erin Channell
Erin Channell rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2014
Vox
Vox rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2015
BJ Haun
BJ Haun rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2016
Trevor Sherman
Trevor Sherman rated it it was ok
Apr 24, 2016
Louise
Louise rated it liked it
May 28, 2016
Dave
Dave rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2016
William Clarke
William Clarke rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Book Review Team : A Tear in the Sky 1 2 Mar 14, 2015 10:31AM
  • Bloom: Or, the unwritten memoir of Tennyson Middlebrook
  • The Machine God (The Drifting Isle Chronicles #3)
  • Tunnel Vision And Other Stories From The Edge
  • John Gone (The Diaspora Trilogy, #1)
  • A Midsummer Night's Steampunk
  • The Duchess of the Shallows (The Grey City #1)
  • Black Mercury (The Drifting Isle Chronicles #2)
  • The New York Magician
  • Memory
  • Bone Shop (Marla Mason, Prequel #1)
  • Bob's Burgers #1
  • Legends of Red Sonja
  • Legenderry: A Steampunk Adventure
  • The Complete Alice In Wonderland
  • This Forsaken Earth (The Sea Beggars, #2)
  • Shadow Mage (Blacklight Chronicles, #3)
  • Strange Places (Finding Tayna, #1)
  • The Drought
Joseph Nassise is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than a twenty-five novels, including the Templar Chronicles series, the Jeremiah Hunt trilogy, and the Great Undead War series. He has also written several books in the Rogue Angel action/adventure series from Gold Eagle. He is a former president of the Horror Writers Association, the world's largest organization of ...more
More about Joseph Nassise...

Templar Chronicles (7 books)
  • This Cleansing Fire
  • The Heretic (Templar Chronicles, #1)
  • A Scream of Angels (Templar Chronicles #2)
  • Infernal Games (Templar Chronicles, #4)
  • Judgement Day (Templar Chronicles #5)
  • Fall of Night (Templar Chronicles Book 6)