Start by marking “The Whore (Wasteland, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Whore (Wasteland, #2)

The Whore (Wasteland #2)

Her quest for freedom plunges her into dangerous waters-of desire.

A Wasteland story.

Bryn is a -Rose-, but her life is no garden. A stolen child, prostitution is the only life she-s ever known-except on the nights she sneaks out in stolen men-s clothing to explore the city. A tiny taste of freedom that makes her long for a life outside sexual servitude, at the mercy of

Published April 21st 2010 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

Ren
Smut Readers
Apr 09, 2011 Smut Readers rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
holly quigley
Decently-written (okay, with a few errors, but overall was better than a lot of erotic shorts you can get from Samhain and the like), hot and kind of sweet. The menage in this involves some m/m action, but for the most part it centers around Bryn. Overall, I'd say 3.7 stars. Not particularly plotty or brilliant, but it wasn't painful to read, either. Nice little smutlet.
JoAnne Kenrick
May 19, 2010 JoAnne Kenrick rated it really liked it
Shelves: four-star-rating
Even better than the first Wasteland book. Loved Bryn's character, and her struggle with being a Rose (pro) and her dislike of a certain job. No spoilers, but I will say I loved the little habit she'd picked up to 'numb her mouth' to make said jobs easier. All for Smut and Smut for all :)
Netanella
First paragraph: Prologue

In 2012, the world came to a grinding halt as radiation hit from a massive solar storm. Crops died, animals perished, cities fell and humans became little more than beasts themselves. Under the threat of starvation, civility was reduced to mere memory. Only the strongest men survived, and physically weaker women and children wasted to nothingness.

In the post-apocalyptic world of the Wasteland, women are categorized into 4 segments - priestesses, wanderers, breeders, and
Jan
Not my favorite in the series (The Wanderer), but definitely fun. The world is still very intriguing, and Bryn's interior conflicts with being a Whore (not by choice, but because she was kidnapped to be one) were sad. I liked her ways of coping with it all, from numbing her mouth so she wouldn't have to taste the men, to dressing up in boy clothes to have a sense of freedom for a while.

It's on one of these escapades she meets the pirates, and decides to run for it.

After that the story cobbles o
Veronica~Nhaughty
Jun 19, 2011 Veronica~Nhaughty rated it really liked it
Recommended to Veronica~Nhaughty by: Katherine
*THUD*

Warning: Contains hot pirates, bad boys, pretty boys, lots of three-way pirate sex, a woman spanking a pirate with a rare-wood paddle, a glass dildo used on a pirate-have we mentioned the pirates?

I'm sooo ready to climb aboard the ship The Sugar Skull where the pirates are rowdier than other boats...they sail, search, get paid, and f*ck!! *SWOON*

This is a verra yummy naughty quick read...so far would recommend all in this The Wastelands series!!

Heather in FL
I can't imagine essentially being held captive solely for a man's pleasure and not having any choice at all in the matter. I mean the women in this caste didn't even "fall" into it... they were raised to be whores. I also can't imagine the punishment for being caught outside the brothel. {Shudders.} The end felt a bit abrupt, but overall it was a good story. And yeah, lots of hotness. This is a permanent menage -- warning for those who don't care for them.
Fiorela
Aug 13, 2015 Fiorela rated it really liked it
Shelves: steamy
It was really short tale, all the situations in which Bryn was involved were resolved really fast. Not much depth in this book, but it was still nice.

Bryn is a very strong character, which I like a lot. No whinny girls in this series so far.
Isabel
Jun 18, 2011 Isabel rated it it was ok
Shelves: dp
"You drinkin’?” he asked.
“Yes,” she said. A bit too enthusiastically, perhaps, because he quirked a brow and grinned.
And that grin did that funny thing to her heart again.
What was wrong with her?"

Yes Bryn what's wrong with you , you're a whore ,man up yourself woman .
Cassandra
Dec 15, 2011 Cassandra rated it did not like it
I think if I had a physical copy and knew going in that it was closer to a novella in depth and not a novel... I'd have been less disappointment. As it was I felt that I was missing about 10 chapters in the center of the book. Good setup, good idea, too simple and rushed from beginning to end.
May 21, 2010 Sarah rated it really liked it
i enjoy this short story series a bit to much i think this one is the second but that really doesn't matter you can read them in any order. the sexual freedom exhibited in these post apocalyptic books is astounding, i love it, it's a completely new way to look at 2012 and the future
Lais Roque
Apr 01, 2015 Lais Roque rated it did not like it
too short and the first one is better. :)
Maria Almeida
Oct 03, 2012 Maria Almeida rated it it was amazing
LOved it wonderful breath taking
Stacy
May 13, 2015 Stacy rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Loved it. These series are great and written like they are from one author. need more lesbian sex scenes.
Marilicious
Dec 31, 2010 Marilicious rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: menage, 2010, mmf
This was just ok. I know it a short story but I wish there'd been more depth to the characters.
Jen
Oct 31, 2011 Jen rated it did not like it
It's a tiny novella. Barely any story. Boring to boot. Don't bother!
Glenna Taylor
Glenna Taylor rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2010
Tara
Tara rated it it was ok
Apr 06, 2015
Edna
Edna rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2015
ErOtic_SCiFi_CHick
ErOtic_SCiFi_CHick rated it it was ok
Oct 14, 2011
Eden Bradley
Eden Bradley rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2010
JK
JK rated it it was ok
Aug 06, 2015
Verity
Verity rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2014
tammy johnson
tammy johnson rated it it was ok
Jun 03, 2015
Mrs. G
Mrs. G rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2012
Megnes
Megnes rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2014
Ivelisse Roberts
Ivelisse Roberts rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2010
Yasmin
Yasmin rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Wanderer (Wasteland, #1)
  • The Priestess (Wasteland, #4)
  • The Breeder (Wasteland, #3)
  • Private Investigations
  • The Gingerbread Dungeon
  • A Game of Dress-Up
  • Submitting To The Boss (West Coast #2)
  • The Ultimate Kink (Quinn Security, #2)
  • Her Boyfriend’s Boyfriend
  • Inescapable
  • Between Men
  • The Submissive Bride
  • Touch of Trouble (Touch, #4)
  • Threefold
  • A Perfect Fit
  • Unbridled
  • Jinxed
  • The Trip

Wasteland (4 books)
  • The Wanderer (Wasteland, #1)
  • The Breeder (Wasteland, #3)
  • The Priestess (Wasteland, #4)