Start by marking “Designed for Dignity: What God Has Made It Possible for You to Be” as Want to Read:
Designed for Dignity: What God Has Made It Possible for You to Be

Designed for Dignity: What God Has Made It Possible for You to Be

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  5 reviews
You are in for a very pleasant surprise as you read Designed for Dignity, Here is a book -- written with great humility, simplicity, and honesty -- about people like you and me..., If you are one of those Christians who study 'wormology' and think that the essence of the Christian faith is your worthlessness, this book will set you free. Read it. You'll be glad.
Published November 1st 2000 by P & R Publishing (first published 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Designed for Dignity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Designed for Dignity

Jenny
This book changes our Swiss cheese view of the Old Testament to a solid piece of cheese as it moves from Adam to Jesus and through the covenants revealing how God is restoring our marred image from the fall. We are clay images of God. Clay to remind us we were created by God and are humble and yet images of God which gives us great worth. Images, replicas not God Himself to keep us humble as we are so inclined not to be. We go from a lack of humility to morbid introspection and self abating whic ...more
Brian Whited
Pratt writes a clear and simple book concerning the relationship between God and man. He describes what it means for a human to be created in the image of God, and what implications it produces. He also covers how sin affects humanity and our need for redemption. An excellent place to turn for an introduction to this important topic.
Fransisca Sidabutar
Gue rekomendasikan untuk mereka yang kepikiran mau bunuh diri, bertanya-tanya apa tujuan hidup di dunia ini, merasa hidup sia-sia, bahkan untuk mereka yang merasa hidupnya baik-baik, lancar-lancar, atau oke-oke saja. Buku ini juga wajib dibaca mahasiswa psikologi!
Gerald
makes you think about why God made you
Brett
Pretty good.
James
James added it
Aug 20, 2015
Reagan Yōkō
Reagan Yōkō is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2015
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Angie Hartanto
Angie Hartanto marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
James
James added it
May 23, 2015
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Jediah Logiodice
Jediah Logiodice marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Kashi Hsnaal
Kashi Hsnaal marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Enrica Valencia
Enrica Valencia marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Enrica Valencia
Enrica Valencia marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Amimar
Amimar marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Lin Da
Lin Da marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Every Thought Captive He Gave Us Stories Pray with Your Eyes Open: Looking at God, Ourselves, and Our Prayers Ele nos deu Histórias: um guia completo para a interpretação de Histórias do Antigo Testamento Pray with Your Eyes Open - Leader's Guide