Jack Canfield's Key to Living the Law of Attraction: A Simple Guide to Creating the Life of Your Dreams

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  345 ratings  ·  53 reviews
Long before co-creating the bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series, Jack Canfield was already teaching the ancient principles of the Law of Attraction. Canfield has been consciously living in harmony with this universal law for more than thirty years, and his personal success is a testament to its power. Now, in Jack Canfield's Key to Living the Law of Attraction, he...more
Published December 3rd 2007 by Health Communications

Michele
After reading "The Secret" I discovered this book. I immediately appreciated the acknowledgment of a Higher Being, a God who with prayer and meditation could help us navigate our way through life and find fulfillment and success. The Secret would not acknowledge a God. I found that bothersome. In "The Key", I love the simpleness and basic principles discussed in this book as well as ideas to move forward with purpose. Very motivating.
Brandon
This book, although a little redundant at times, really helps put 'The Secret' into perspective in a way that you can use on a daily basis in your life. Having finished it in just one day, it's filled me full of positive energy that I plan on using each and every day, along with its teachings.

If you believe in the Law of Attraction and want to know more about how you can put it to work in your life, I do recommend this book.
Francesca
A very short book on a very big topic! I like the way Canfield takes "the secret" and makes it seem almost logical. It has great quotes and places to write down your intentions and goals. It is a great companion book to The Secret.
AMS
I love "The Secret" and Jack was one of my favorite speakers in the video... This book is a quick read and more like a workbook... You can fill out the questions to help guide you to do what you love and things that will keep you happy!
Fredia
I was on a "self-help" empowerment kick and everything I read was designed to feed my mind, correct misconceptions and recreate a better me! Yeah...it was after a breakup! *smile* It's a good read.
Eastofoz
Good overall but the Chicken Soup novel he co-authored on the subject is much better and has more "meat" to it. Too many quotes in this one, sometimes has an airy-fairy feel.
Jared Fontaine
Jacqueline
I adore the law of attraction! It is becoming my religion and this book is a beautiful way to pray to life and reality.
Karl
Considering that Jack Canfield co-authored the best-selling Chicken Soup For The Soul series, which have sold more than 500 million copies, add to that the numerous other successful books and his personal development programs and one can certainly say that he understands how to create a “life of your dreams.”

I realize that there are numerous books on the market promoting the law of attraction and how to incorporate it into one’s own life; however, while I certainly can’t say that I have read mo...more
Robin Ripley
This is a short book (about 80 pages) that reads like a pep talk. It's all about positive thinking, identifying your goals, visualizing your goals and eliminating negative self talk. I could have done without the advertisements for their dream books--or whatever. It seemed out of place and like an advertisement in the middle of the book. The products were also useless for what they were meant to do. Heck, buy a spiral notebook and a pencil! (So old school, I know.) Still, this is a good read if...more
Eddie
Since buying this book I have read it many times. It's very inspirational and contains proven steps and suggestions that can help anyone align themselves to the power of the Universal Law. I love the practicality of Jack's teachings, and would recommend this book to anyone interested in making the Law of Attraction work in their lives. Review submitted by Eddie Coronado, author of the Amazon.com book titled "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets"
Valerie
Good to have around for those times when negative thoughts try to invade. I used to be a cynic, but finally in my thirties, I had to ask myself why? Was it doing me any good? No. As a lover of science, I now can embrace the scientific and spiritual as it collides and fuses, causing a burst of promise and a metamorphosis in the way I embrace life. This thin but robust book reminded me of how we attract what we are.
qurat
This book is more of a workbook, and I like it. But, I do think the book/workbook is overpriced since many pages of this thin "book" are blank for the reader to fill out.

Other works by Canfield are a bit better, so I rate this one a bit lower since it is more about what you bring to this work rather than what this work brings to you.
Virginia Singleton
I listened to the audio version of this book. I found it to be very enlightening. I plan to purchase a copy soon so that I can have as a reference. I believe if I apply some of the principles I will begin to see a change in my life. I already have experienced a joyfulness by having an attitude of gratitude.
Lisa Shultz
Good book to fill in and refer back to regularly. The 101 goals list will be an ongoing project for me. I like the simplicity of the book and recommend it to others who enjoy living the law of attraction.
David
So far so good. I have learned to take responsibility for my thoughts because they are more powerful than I would like to admit. ;) Thought Word Action *hint*
Rosehip
I loved this book. I really heightened my level of practice and was much more in-depth and easier to understand then "The Secret."
Sue
Oct 12, 2009 Sue is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I try to apply his principles of affirmations. Meditation is still beyond me but I am working on it...
Lu Ann Brobst
Great overview of strategies to.implement the law of attraction.
Francey
I learned that you can change your life by changing your thinking.
Milena
A brief and easy way to help you understand the Law of Attraction.
Mari
This is a great book for beginners, and ha good exercises.
Nadia05
have to admit i did read it, ...and liked it!
Lina
the lead on from the secret
Stephanie
This is one of those magical little books that'll really stick in your head. You will remember much of this book after just one read(as many parts are repeated to really drill it in), it will be entirely up to you to use what you have learned to your benefit. We are like magnets; what we throw out we will attract right back. This book makes sense and if you follow it, you will find life a much brighter place. <3 I recommend this book.
Island
It doesn't teach much more after reading The Secret, but the small workbooks in certain chapters are really useful to put theory into practice. They are worth your time to think and find your answers.
Royale
A really good little summary book with exercises, but certainly not very comprehensive.
Christine Locke
This is a brief but effective guide to constructing affirmations and written goals. I tend to use it in January every couple of years or so. It's broad in scope: you can use it to contruct financial, career, personal, or spiritual goals. It is also quite helpful in contructing a "mission statement" for your life. If you've never done it, give it a try. It might end up in a place you didn't expect.
Kait Carson
This is a book I keep coming back to for inspiration. I find I read it annually. It helps me focus and remember that what is important is to live your life with joy and an eye to serving others.
  • Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't
  • The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want
  • Focal Point: A Proven System to Simplify Your Life, Double Your Productivity, and Achieve All Your Goals
  • The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-being
  • The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction
  • Little Gold Book of Yes! Attitude: How to Find, Build and Keep a Yes! Attitude for a Lifetime of Success
  • Success is Not an Accident: Change Your Choices Change Your Life
  • The Answer: Grow Any Business, Achieve Financial Freedom, and Live an Extraordinary Life
  • The Master Key System
  • Write It Down, Make It Happen: Knowing What You Want And Getting It
  • Happy for No Reason: 7 Steps to Being Happy from the Inside Out
  • Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness
  • You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches
  • The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Personal Workbook
  • Creating Affluence: The A-to-Z Steps to a Richer Life
  • Take Time for Your Life
  • Get Out of Your Own Way: Overcoming Self-Defeating Behavior
  • How To Get What You Want And Want What You Have

Canfield received a BA in Chi...more
More about Jack Canfield...
Chicken Soup for the Soul Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Women (Chicken Soup for the Soul)

“If it ain't fun don't do it.” 8 likes