Start by marking “Gun-Shy Bride” as Want to Read:
Gun-Shy Bride

Gun-Shy Bride (Whitehorse, MT: Winchester Ranch #1)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  115 ratings  ·  8 reviews

The discovery of human bones not far from the Winchester Ranch rocked the small town and its deputy sheriff, McCall Winchester. The grave held answers to questions that had long haunted her, and nothing would stop her from getting them...not even the return of Luke Crawford.

Luke wasn't about to be pushed out of McCall's life again. Not when she needed him the most. The blu...more
Published (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Gun-Shy Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gun-Shy Bride

Nikita (NjKinny's World of Books & Stuff)
Sep 05, 2013 Nikita (NjKinny's World of Books & Stuff) rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone.. Part of an amazing series.. :)
The first time I came across a book by B.J. Daniels, it was by accident. I was not very keen on romances and so I had practically passed judgement on the book without even reading it once!!
But when I read the book, I loved it so much that I read more of her books and have never looked back since... :)

As I can confidently claim now, B.J. Daniels is one author who never disappoints. All her books are a treat and that is the reason she is a highly acclaimed author who has written more than fifty bo...more
Mojca
Sheriff’s deputy McCall Winchester is the first on sight after a discovery of a shallow grave and boy, is she in for a huge surprise. She finds an old hunting card buried among the bones. A card bearing her father’s name, the man who apparently split town twenty-seven years ago, leaving her mother pregnant and the town abuzz with rumors.

The DNA confirms the body is (or was) really her father and McCall ends up removed from the investigation, but not before she stirs the pot enough for someone to...more
Victoria
There was literally one romantic scene in this book. It was about a murder that doesn't get solved until the last few pages of the book. Strange...Not sure if I want to continue with Harlequin Intrigue.
Rachel
I liked this book well enough, it was a quick and interesting read, all of these are. But you can only go so far with the titles. I mean, Gun-Shy Bride? This in no way describes the main character, and the fact is, when she was asked, in the last 10 pages she was quick to say yes. One can only assume then that it is discussing the killer but she was in no way "gun-shy"...so the authors/edititors/title gods need to do more thinking when it comes to giving an accurate title to a book.
Miranda
It was a pretty good storyline but kind of a cookie cutter of Cardwell Ranch. A body is found, a girl tries to investigate as an ex-lover from years ago comes back and the girl's life is on the line. Same as the other book. Interesting to read, I enjoyed it and there is another book after this and I just don't feel up to reading it. The main mystery was solved and it left off with a "supposed" cliff hanger but I just wasn't that curious to find out.
Jamie DeBree
Very "intriguing"...a nice blend of mystery and romance, with a good bit of suspense at the end.
Theresa
another good book. not sure about the story with the title tho. that's y only 4stars.
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Am
Am marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Isse
Isse added it
Oct 02, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Christina Hardy
Christina Hardy marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Laurla
Laurla marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
B C
B C marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Mithuna Chandran
Mithuna Chandran marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Caleshe Voges
Caleshe Voges marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
B.J. Daniels' life dream was to be a policewoman. After a career as an award-winning newspaper journalist, she wrote and sold 37 short stories before she finally wrote her first book. Since then she has won numerous awards including a career achievement award last year for romantic suspense.

She lives in Montana with her husband, Parker, two Springer Spaniels, Jem and Spot, and a temperamental tomc...more
More about B.J. Daniels...
Crime Scene At Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Ranch #1) The New Deputy in Town (Whitehorse Montana #2) Justice at Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Ranch #2) Unforgiven (Beartooth, Montana, #1) Branded