Start by marking “Moving Target” as Want to Read:
Moving Target

Moving Target (Emerald Coast 911 #2)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The police arrive too late--coffee shop owner Sailor Conyers's business partner has been murdered. What's worse, the bullet may have been meant for her. Her only protection is self-appointed bodyguard Officer Gabe Sloan. He'd be perfect defender material--if he weren't her ex-boyfriend.
Dealing with flying bullets tests Sailor's faith, but her dependence on Gabe tests her
Published August 1st 2009 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Moving Target, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moving Target

Judy
The Emerald Coast 911 is a series of about seven books so far. An excellent series. I had read this book awhile ago. Just read it a second time 8/18/11. This is the second book in the series.

Sailor Conyers and Gabe Sloan met under an oak tree when they were around ten years old after she had rescued two small kittens from the neighborhood bullies. Sailor lived with her brother, Cruse, and her drug addict mother. After being attacked by one of her mother's boyfriends Gabe offers to marry her.
They
Sarah Lesan
Wow! Great suspense romance! Knowing it was a mystery, I kept on trying to guess possible suspects, and I found myself keep bouncing. I had so many suspects that I kept on finding myself on different paths. I never really guessed the actual criminal(s) until a few chapters toward the end. I liked how much more realistic the romance part of the book was compared to previous Love Inspired books. It wasn't obsessive, but it was the perfect amount. Really cute, as always :) The only negative thing I ...more
Kendra
Moving Target is about just that, a moving target. Stephanie Newton does a superb job writing this story so that it's full of suspense and mystery and love. All dealt with in a way that will give God the glory. I so enjoyed reading this book; it was totally worth my time and money!
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Chris Granger
Chris Granger marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Rodrigo
Rodrigo marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Amanda Applegate
Amanda Applegate marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Kaylene
Kaylene marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Crystal Reyes
Crystal Reyes marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Laura Potter
Laura Potter marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Lawanda Mckenzie
Lawanda Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Melody Phillips
Melody Phillips marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Raven Mcconnell
Raven Mcconnell marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Znkmek
Znkmek marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Award-winning author Stephanie Newton lives in Alabama with her pastor husband and three children, aged 23 months to 21 years. A Southern girl through and through, she loves sweet tea, SEC football, corn on the cob and air conditioning. She’s written eight books for Harlequin’s Love Inspired Suspense line.
More about Stephanie Newton...

Emerald Coast 911 (7 books)
  • Perfect Target (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #142) (Emerald Coast 911, #1
  • Smoke Screen (Emerald Coast 911, #3) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #181)
  • Flashpoint (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #204) (Emerald Coast 911, #4)
  • Holiday Havoc: Yuletide Sanctuary\Christmas Target (Emerald Coast 911, #5)
  • Point Blank Protector (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #241) (Emerald Coast 911 #5)
  • Baby's Bodyguard
Point Blank Protector (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #241) (Emerald Coast 911 #5) The Widow's Protector (Fitzgerald Bay, #4) Flashpoint (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #204) (Emerald Coast 911, #4) Perfect Target (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #142) (Emerald Coast 911, #1 Baby's Bodyguard