Start by marking “Space Trippers Book 3: A Frosty Farewell” as Want to Read:
Space Trippers Book 3: A Frosty Farewell

Space Trippers Book 3: A Frosty Farewell

~Space Trippers Book 3~

A Frosty Farewell

The ship is in need of water, so, using the map Valesque found on Capecea, the crew sets off to icy Glidz, the nearest water trade planet. Meanwhile, Valesque has unlocked some disturbing secret files on one of the upper crewmen. Long hidden secrets that could change the entire life of one person onboard.
With their record in the are
Published March 10th 2010 by FairSpot Publishing (first published March 9th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Space Trippers Book 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Space Trippers Book 3

Erin Lale
Sep 14, 2011 Erin Lale rated it really liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
Like a movie serial: fun, fast, funny, and full of adventure!

In book 3, the adventurers explore a water planet locked in ice and poverty by the peculiar local custom of choosing their leaders on the basis of genetic mutation and allowing the Water Princess to control the water supply and offworld trade. Of course, our heroes manage to get themselves into even worse trouble than they were in when they landed: the Princess falls for a member of the crew, Valesque discovers the simple engineering s
Kathy
Apr 14, 2012 Kathy rated it it was amazing
A Frosty Farewell,

I strongly recommend you read the previous books in this series ( Trippin and Just Passing Through) prior to reading this book.

Another fantastic installment from Valesque and the lost in deep space tripper crew! Although this installment started off a bit slow, it quickly picked up and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

This adventurous and intoxicating story is literally laugh-out-loud funny! Fellow Space Tripper fans, this book is a must read! Some secrets are revealed and big decisions
Sandi Shaw
Aug 02, 2015 Sandi Shaw rated it really liked it
Entertaining series

I'm enjoying this series. On to the next one! I'm hooked. I'll keep going for the long haul. There are typos and other grammatical errors, but I don't care. These books have been entertaining, and kept me up way past a reasonable bedtime.
Thomas L Maroon
Scott
Scott rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2011
A. Lightbourne
Jul 01, 2011 A. Lightbourne rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Bill
Bill rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2015
Roy Huff
Roy Huff marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Wordsl Dreamsl
Wordsl Dreamsl marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2015
Shelby Lovell
Shelby Lovell marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
HOME |
MEDIA KIT | ABOUT A.L
| FICTION BOOKS
NON-FICTION BOOKS | PET PROJECT | MERCHANDISE

About Me:

I began writing stories almost as soon as I learned to write. From my 1st grade 'journal' full of tales of rabbit adventures to my first full length book at 14. I have always had a love for writing stories.

Besides words I also have a love for tech. From an early age I built 'bread boards', sold
More about A. Lightbourne...