Mandala's Catalyst: Book One of the Gardone Trilogy

Mandala's Catalyst: Book One of the Gardone Trilogy

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
For the first sixteen years of his life, Prince Jasper has revered the stranger who saved them from destruction thirty years prior, a man known only as the Guide. But he's afraid of his buried thoughts and burning questions. Have his parents and the Guide lied to him? When his first love is sacrificed under the guise of honor and tradition, his eyes start opening to the ho...more
Published April 6th 2010 by Createspace

Edna Henke
I loved this book! I've read it about eight times in all of it's former edits. I'm not usually pulled into fantasy but maybe this particular author just has the "knack" of writing it so I can understand it? I might say this ... My grandson who is eleven years old loved it as well. We are anxiously awaiting the 2nd book. I did really enjoy it, but I must say I also loved reading it because it is Warren's first novel and I am proud of him.
Kim
This book was written by my big brother, but my rating was based on my love of the book. Warren tells an intriguing story of fantasy with many sociological and religious themes woven within it that left me thinking long after I closed the book.
Wow. Great book. I absolutely love the writing style. The words were put together so beautifully and fit like a perfect puzzle. I really admire this because I struggle to compose a coherent sentence. The words were really descriptive and painted a perfect picture in my mind effortlessly.
I may be totally reading things in to this but I noticed many similarities to religious and social situations. The story was something I never would have imagined or put together on my own and not a cookie cutter...more
yeoman
yeoman marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Amelia
Amelia marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2012
Danna
Danna marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2012
Katie
Katie added it
Apr 12, 2012
Elyse
Elyse marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2012
Rebecca A. Rogers
Rebecca A. Rogers marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2012
Lynxie
Lynxie marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2011