Start by marking “Mandala's Catalyst: Book One of the Gardone Trilogy” as Want to Read:
Mandala's Catalyst: Book One of the Gardone Trilogy

Mandala's Catalyst: Book One of the Gardone Trilogy

4.50  ·  Rating Details  ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
For the first sixteen years of his life, Prince Jasper has revered the stranger who saved them from destruction thirty years prior, a man known only as the Guide. But he's afraid of his buried thoughts and burning questions. Have his parents and the Guide lied to him? When his first love is sacrificed under the guise of honor and tradition, his eyes start opening to the ho ...more
Published April 6th 2010 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Mandala's Catalyst, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mandala's Catalyst

Jan 09, 2015 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Wow. Great book. I absolutely love the writing style. The words were put together so beautifully and fit like a perfect puzzle. I really admire this because I struggle to compose a coherent sentence. The words were really descriptive and painted a perfect picture in my mind effortlessly.
I may be totally reading things in to this but I noticed many similarities to religious and social situations. The story was something I never would have imagined or put together on my own and not a cookie cutter
Edna Henke
May 10, 2010 Edna Henke rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I've read it about eight times in all of it's former edits. I'm not usually pulled into fantasy but maybe this particular author just has the "knack" of writing it so I can understand it? I might say this ... My grandson who is eleven years old loved it as well. We are anxiously awaiting the 2nd book. I did really enjoy it, but I must say I also loved reading it because it is Warren's first novel and I am proud of him.
Kim
May 26, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing
Warren tells an intriguing story of fantasy with many sociological and religious themes woven within it that left me thinking long after I closed the book. I can't wait until the next book is released and I can continue the journey with these fascinating characters!
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Lita Acevedo
Lita Acevedo marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Sherri Thompson
Sherri Thompson marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Iain
Iain added it
Apr 11, 2015
Austin Yoemans
Austin Yoemans marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Stephanie Colman
Stephanie Colman marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Rebecca Watkins
Rebecca Watkins marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
yeoman
yeoman marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Amelia
Amelia marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Meggie
Meggie rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2013
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
Kerra Henke
Kerra Henke rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2012
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2012
Danna
Danna marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2012
Katie
Katie added it
Apr 12, 2012
Midu Hadi
Midu Hadi marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2012