Start by marking “The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook” as Want to Read:
The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook

The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  11 reviews
You want a wedding that will wow your guests, but where do you begin? Carley Roney, founder of the world’s most popular wedding destination,, has compiled The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook to make the entire wedding-planning experience enjoyable.

More than 1,000 gorgeous color photographs give couples endless inspiration for their wedding day, and useful tips,
Published December 21st 2010 by Potter Style

To ask other readers questions about The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook

Great book for getting ideas and other inspiration
Lots of nice photos to use as inspiration when talking to florists, etc. (Though the photos are all CLEARLY more expensive than I would expect most people to be able to afford.)
Beautiful pictures and some good ideas.
In my opinion, this book is a lot of what is wrong with weddings and, more to the point, the wedding industry. First of all, all the weddings pictured clearly had large budgets. There isn't a lot of room for weddings deviating from the "main stream" here, and by that I mean largely formal and clearly expensive. It's also mostly pictures, so while the visual inspiration is there, there is no information on how to duplicate something. That being said, some of the pictures are beautiful, though not ...more
Jan 11, 2012 nicole rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
A collectional of wedding inspiration and advice from the editors of The Knot.

This book came accidentally via ILL when I requested The Knot's Book of Lists. Our wedding planning is well under way and luckily our venue won't need much decoration for, as luck would have it, it's a library! The rest writes itself.

But the logistics are proving to be far harder to wrangle than we imagined and alas this book didn't provide what we needed. Some of the advice, such as information on invitations, was hel
I liked the color combos in the book. Definitely a library check out, don't buy it.
Great photos and practical tips to create the look that you want. The photos are of weddings with large budgets, but one can certainly take the ideas and suggestions and make them ones own. Great for inspiration.
The pictures is this book were super pretty with amazing photography. There were quite a few ideas but very soon, they were quite mainstream and expensive on the wallet. But there were a few ideas that could be replicated for other events which was useful for me since the reason why I borrowed this was more for a party rather than a wedding.

Grace Tolman
Ok so I'm not getting married anytime soon (did that 9 years ago.) but man oh man how I loved this book. It had a plethora of amazing ideas, the photogprahy is fabulous and the color combinations is something I can use for my craft projects. Got this book from the library but I'm putting it in my must buy list.
Beautiful book with many great photographs and ideas for a wedding. The books talks about ideas for a small-budget wedding, but the photos are clearly representative of a wedding where there was a very large budget. Still, it's worth a look just to be inspired by the color combinations.
Beautiful ideas for weddings, but unfortunately it would cost thousands to have these types of weddings. I am planning on a smaller-scale wedding, but this book still gave me ideas of what I can make myself, and what I would like to have. My creativity is flowing now!
Brandi marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Kaitlyn Dolan
Kaitlyn Dolan marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Gene marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Taylor added it
Jan 28, 2015
Anastasia marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Ninette D'silva
Ninette D'silva marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Nest Home Design Handbook The Knot Book of Wedding Lists The Nest Newlywed Handbook The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings in the Real World The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner