Start by marking “The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook” as Want to Read:
The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook

The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook

You want a wedding that will wow your guests, but where do you begin? Carley Roney,  founder of the world’s most popular wedding destination, TheKnot.com, has compiled The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook to make the entire wedding-planning experience enjoyable.

More than 1,000 gorgeous color photographs give couples endless inspiration for their wedding day, and useful t
Published December 21st 2010 by Potter Style

To ask other readers questions about The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook

Stephanie
Feb 26, 2011 Stephanie rated it liked it
Lots of nice photos to use as inspiration when talking to florists, etc. (Though the photos are all CLEARLY more expensive than I would expect most people to be able to afford.)
Ruby Escalona
Jul 09, 2015 Ruby Escalona rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
Great book for getting ideas and other inspiration
Cheryl
Mar 19, 2015 Cheryl rated it really liked it
Beautiful pictures and some good ideas.
Emily
Jul 04, 2011 Emily rated it it was ok
Shelves: wedding
In my opinion, this book is a lot of what is wrong with weddings and, more to the point, the wedding industry. First of all, all the weddings pictured clearly had large budgets. There isn't a lot of room for weddings deviating from the "main stream" here, and by that I mean largely formal and clearly expensive. It's also mostly pictures, so while the visual inspiration is there, there is no information on how to duplicate something. That being said, some of the pictures are beautiful, though not ...more
nicole
Jan 11, 2012 nicole rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2012
A collectional of wedding inspiration and advice from the editors of The Knot.

This book came accidentally via ILL when I requested The Knot's Book of Lists. Our wedding planning is well under way and luckily our venue won't need much decoration for, as luck would have it, it's a library! The rest writes itself.

But the logistics are proving to be far harder to wrangle than we imagined and alas this book didn't provide what we needed. Some of the advice, such as information on invitations, was hel
Rebekah
The pictures is this book were super pretty with amazing photography. There were quite a few ideas but very soon, they were quite mainstream and expensive on the wallet. But there were a few ideas that could be replicated for other events which was useful for me since the reason why I borrowed this was more for a party rather than a wedding.

Grace Tolman
Aug 24, 2011 Grace Tolman rated it it was amazing
Ok so I'm not getting married anytime soon (did that 9 years ago.) but man oh man how I loved this book. It had a plethora of amazing ideas, the photogprahy is fabulous and the color combinations is something I can use for my craft projects. Got this book from the library but I'm putting it in my must buy list.
Kimberly
Apr 01, 2011 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011
Beautiful book with many great photographs and ideas for a wedding. The books talks about ideas for a small-budget wedding, but the photos are clearly representative of a wedding where there was a very large budget. Still, it's worth a look just to be inspired by the color combinations.
Daniela
Jul 14, 2015 Daniela rated it really liked it
Great photos and practical tips to create the look that you want. The photos are of weddings with large budgets, but one can certainly take the ideas and suggestions and make them ones own. Great for inspiration.
A.
Dec 05, 2011 A. rated it really liked it
Beautiful ideas for weddings, but unfortunately it would cost thousands to have these types of weddings. I am planning on a smaller-scale wedding, but this book still gave me ideas of what I can make myself, and what I would like to have. My creativity is flowing now!
Lou
Jan 18, 2015 Lou rated it liked it
Shelves: annie-s-wedding
I liked the color combos in the book. Definitely a library check out, don't buy it.
Sarah Thomas
I'd say this was a pretty good look book and a good place to start if you want to know what kind of style you should be looking for
Krista
Krista rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2013
Coralee
Coralee rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2013
Eileen
Eileen rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2011
Kristin
Kristin rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2011
Fiona Olivier
Fiona Olivier rated it it was ok
Apr 24, 2016
Sarah Smiley
Sarah Smiley rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
Courtney Escamilla
Courtney Escamilla rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2014
Miss Jessica
Miss Jessica rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2015
Michaela
Michaela rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2013
Wing
Wing rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2012
Jovita Salinas
Jovita Salinas rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2012
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2012
Brie
Brie rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2014
Jen Morrison
Jen Morrison rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it did not like it
Dec 27, 2015