Start by marking “Sophie Redesigned: A Sophie and Sam Mystery” as Want to Read:
Sophie Redesigned: A Sophie and Sam Mystery

Sophie Redesigned: A Sophie and Sam Mystery

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"Why not live dangerously for a change?"
She knows she's smart, but she's bored. When Sophie meets "Sam," a pre-Internet police detective who depends on her professional skills at the Dorado Bay Public Library, she decides to retire and go freelance. He's reluctant to hire her as a consulting researcher until she beats him to the murder scene and knows the victim. They awk
Published March 18th 2010 by Outskirts Press

To ask other readers questions about Sophie Redesigned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sophie Redesigned

Diana Jackson
I so enjoyed this mystery. It was set in an unfamiliar environment to me in a development in America and I can imagine the sort of retirement villages we see appearing around the UK. Sophie, once a librarian is now a sleuth. Here relationship with her friend and detective is a complex one, as is association with her neighbours ... then a murder is carried out almost on her doorstep as she finds the body of a shy neighbour in the lake.
I have so much empathy for Sophie as she struggles to find a n
Wendy Hines
Sophie knows nothing good can come of her neighbor being paid to watch the house across the street. And she is absolutely correct. Roland Urquardt is found dead in a pond and Sophie is so bored of her librarian retired life she decides to investigate. Most sleuths need a partner, and Sophie is no exception. She's always helped police detective Sam with his internet searches at the library, so when she beats him to the scene, he warily agrees to work with her.

The two try to work well together, b
Janet marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2011