Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 15

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 15 (Ouran High School Host Club #15)

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  8,162 ratings  ·  46 reviews
Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for T audiences. The members of the Host Club plan an event to help Tamaki get over his separation anxiety from the Host Club, and even Haruhi gets in on the action. Will the bonds of friendship between Tamaki and Haruhi become bonds of love?
Published December 7th 2010 by VIZ Media (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 15

Fruits Basket, Volume 01 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 01 by Bisco HatoriSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki NakamuraVampire Knight, Vol. 01 by Matsuri HinoSpecial A, Vol. 1 by Maki Minami
Favorite Shoujo Manga
92nd out of 569 books — 1,183 voters
Nana, Vol. 1 by Ai YazawaFruits Basket, Volume 12 by Natsuki TakayaNana, Vol. 21 by Ai YazawaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 05 by Bisco HatoriOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 10 by Bisco Hatori
Most touching mangas
32nd out of 112 books — 21 voters

More lists with this book...

Jenny
[Ch. 67-71:]

It's nice to see the members go back to their usual schemes. It's always entertaining.

It was nice of them to make an event for Kanoya and Tamaki so they could realise their feelings. :)

Awww, Tamaki finally realises his feelings for Haruhi! ^_^
LOL at the way he's acting though. Ahh, I miss those days.

I can't believe Mori and Hunny are graduating! It's so sad. *sniff*
Haha, I like how their brothers are complete opposites of themselves.
Oooh, they're gonna fight! I can't wait to see who...more
Natalie
Selena
Meh. I quit. I can't pull together enough enthusiasm to finish it to overcome my absolutely not caring about this series or how it ends.

I don't like any of the main characters (I think Renge, who is not a main character at all, was probably my "favorite" in that I could actually stand her), the story pretty much fell under "1st world problems" to the max (and not just "1st world problems" but also "rich brat problems"), and when the romance finally started, it was a whole lot of crap I couldn't...more
Cornerofmadness
Laura Graves
Haruhi beats herself up trying to help Tamaki win the "Curry Creation Orienteering Tournament." It's rare to see Haruhi get so involved, but this is for Tamaki, right? Though the other Host Club members seem to have other motives.

Hikaru can help but notice Haruhi's efforts for Tamaki. It's painfully obvious that she likes Tamaki. Hikaru's really going to have to step it up if he wants to win Haruhi over. I think he feels safe until Tamaki recognizes his own feelings.

Tamaki, being his oblivious s...more
Julie Hayes
Haruhi learns that Ouran High School Host Club is holding an Orienteering Tournament, with the entrants to be divided into teams of two to run the gamut of six checkpoints to be run by the members of the school. The prize is having the host club members do whatever you ask for one full day! Everyone has their ideas of what they will do with the prize, should they win, including having Kyoya as a servant, a date with Haruhi or a private date with the entire host club!

The checkpoints can be visite...more
Michelle. D.
Rach
Dec 08, 2010 Rach rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga, 2010
Once again, this manga makes me laugh out loud. Of course, Tamaki has realized he is in love with Haruhi, and reacts accordingly - assuming she is in love with him, assuming she *isn't* in love with him, blushing, going over the top, freaking out entirely. And of course, it's all adorable. I'm not sure if anyone has quite figured out that Haruhi does like Tamaki, as well. I think Hikaru might have an inkling, but he's not ready to give up on her yet. And I loved the whole gift-giving contest, es...more
Emy
Having broken a priceless vase, Haruhi Fujioka is in debt to the host club, and this romantic comedy series follows her as she tries to pay it back.

Hunny and Mori are finally graduating, and they want to snap Tamaki out of his depression so the host club can make the most of their last couple of months. Tamaki also realises his true feelings for Haruhi (FINALLY), and the battle between Tamaki and Hikaru is on!

So... the series is beginning to wind down, and there is a definite sense of an end loo...more
Penny
Let me start out by saying that i will be writing one review for this manga. At first i had watched the anime that was adapted from this manga and i fell in love with the characters. It is a funny, cheesy kinda gender-bender romantic plot.

Compared to the anime, the manga had far more details and other stories involved.
Ok enough with the anime.

As i mentioned before the plot is a comedy, cheesy romantic, gender-bender...
Haruhi is a scholarship student at an exclusive rich high school called Ouran...more
Ashley
Sakura Yue Michaelis
Kyaaa, Tamaki realizes his feelings AT LAST! He still does not tell her "properly" and he is confident that she loves him back at first, but then, he has doubts :D

Booo, Hani and Mori are going separately ways...
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
This one's good. Tamaki's friend try to cheer him up now that he's not in the club anymore. Another good volume in the series.
Jesse Singapore
Haruhi and Tamaki! I love this manga, it's even more adorable than the anime!
Lauren
Haruhi is one of my favorite manga characters of all time. She is funny and strong even against a bushel of guys (strange kinds of guys by the way, but they are lovable too!) Even though all of the guys fit in their own individual stereotype that is exactly what makes the series as a whole so funny and enjoyable. The relationship between Haruhi and Tamaki is epic and I can tell you for a fact that I will be re-reading this series many times in the future!

I would really recommend watching the ani...more
Susie
Marilag
You get the feeling things are beginning to wind down, because eventually the story has to end, right? So yeah, here, Hunny and Mori are actually graduating, Tamaki finally goes from emo to happy "I-just-realized-why-I've-been-emoing-and-now-I-can-safely-admit-that-I-love-Haruhi" stage (to which many people can say "FINALLY" to). And we get more of a sense of Tamaki's background as well as what many others are trying to do to to remedy/harm the situation.
E. R.
Oct 05, 2011 E. R. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Another fantastic volume for this series! It's nice to finally see how everyone in the host club is doing & growing at the same time. Mori & Hunny soon to graduate. Tamaki admitting his feelings for Haruhi and being the "foolish prince" as ever. Haruhi showing some emotions that makes her look so feminine. Hikaru and Kaoru being their fun-loving self. Kyoya is still as shrewd as ever.

I can't wait to get my hands on ALL of the volumes!
Addie
Cliff hanger ending! Love it!!
Daisy
In a way it feel rather nostalgic reading this. The series progressively gets better but it eludes this sense of finality that I want to stop and yet I keep reading. Things are changing for the Ouran Host Club and I can't tell if it's going to be for the better worse. And although I have rather mixed emotions about this book, it's still a compelling read.
Daisy
Tamaki: ABOUT BLOODY TIME, DUDE. Geez. And nice to see the Kanoya storyline resolved itself so nicely and without any icky things (most shoujo would have made Kanoya into a villain to make Haruhi look better but thank God Ouran is a little classier than that). The cliffhanger of this volume has me really wanting book 16! Poor Mori . . .
Jackie
This manga is always squee worthy and sometimes way too cheesy but it never fails to make me laugh and get the warm fuzzies! It's nearing the end, which is sad. Even though the characters seem like caricatures most of the time, they do have some depth and real (if over-the-top) angst.
Lara
Tamaki's back to his usual over-excited, ditzy self in this volume after the Host Club organizes an orienteering/curry cooking contest to cheer him up. His little fits where he goes off and cries in the corner still always crack me up. And Hunny and Mori are graduating--sad!
Jocelyne
December 2013: 4 Stars
It's so funny to see Tamaki and Haruhi tiptoeing around each other. I can't wait for them to come forward with their feelings for one another!
I'm a little worried about Mori though. That he's so unstable is ridiculously unusual for him...
Rena
This is so sweet. I think they are finally going to get somewhere in this relationship, but then it all goes haywire. I really hope they all know what they are doing. I can't handle a heartbreak after all this emotional investment.
Danielle
Feb 06, 2011 Danielle marked it as to-read
Hmmm, I wonder how many more volumes there are after this one? There are a total of 83 chapters in the series and this volume ends on 71. so possibly two more? I need to look up how many volumes there are in the Japanese version...
Virginia
I won't review all of these, but I really liked this one!! About time (view spoiler) Can't wait to see how the series ends :)
Kereesa
Volume 15 of the Ouran High School Host Club continues with the love triangle, and everyone's struggle as they try to figure out their feelings. Cute. 4/5
  • Fruits Basket, Vol. 22 (Fruits Basket, #22)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 21
  • Black Butler, Vol. 6 (Black Butler, #6)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 23 (Hana-Kimi, #23)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 11 (Vampire Knight, #11)
Japanese: 葉鳥ビスコ

Bisco Hatori born August 30 is a Japanese manga artist. Bisco Hatori is a pseudonym; she states that the name has special meaning to her. She has worked for such magazines as LaLa. Her manga debut was A Moment of Romance in LaLa DX. Her first series was Millennium Snow. However, the comedy Ouran High School Host Club is her breakout hit.

More about Bisco Hatori...
Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 01 (Ouran High School Host Club, #1) Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 02 Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 03 Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 04 Millennium Snow, Vol. 1