Start by marking “Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 15 (Ouran High School Host Club, #15)” as Want to Read:
Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 15 (Ouran High School Host Club, #15)

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 15 (Ouran High School Host Club #15)

4.55  ·  Rating Details  ·  10,308 Ratings  ·  69 Reviews
Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for T audiences. The members of the Host Club plan an event to help Tamaki get over his separation anxiety from the Host Club, and even Haruhi gets in on the action. Will the bonds of friendship between Tamaki and Haruhi become bonds of love?
Published December 7th 2010 by VIZ Media (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 15

Fruits Basket, Volume 01 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki NakamuraVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoSpecial A, Vol. 1 by Maki Minami
Favorite Shoujo Manga
94th out of 658 books — 1,486 voters
Black Butler, Volume 01 by Yana TobosoDengeki Daisy, Vol. 01 by Kyousuke MotomiKamisama Kiss, Vol. 1 by Julietta SuzukiAlice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 01 by QuinRoseStepping on Roses, Vol. 1 by Rinko Ueda
Manga Released in 2010
6th out of 101 books — 37 voters

More lists with this book...

Negar Bolboli
I can't really rate this because my feelings towards it is clouded by the anime I watched. I know this Vol. wasn't adapted though, anyway. I donno why I started reading this Vol. I should've picked up on it where the anime ended so I guess there were some spoilers as well :( and this isn't really a review or anything I'm just blabbing about it.... hheeeh.. wutever!
Nidhi Bhatt
Jun 02, 2016 Nidhi Bhatt rated it it was amazing
Annie
Sep 02, 2015 Annie rated it it was amazing
Cada vez se pone mejor pero definitivamente soy team Hikaru :P
Denise "Mika" Hutchins
The story continues to be utterly satifying.Exciting enough to keep me wanting more, but not degrading into that streotypical shoujo crap that disappoints me in other series.The romance is great, the humor was super strong in this volume (a lot self-referential humor by the author, I think!), and the art is simply the best it's ever been.I can't think of much to say that I haven't already said in my reviews of the past several volumes; this series is in top form right now.Please, please let it e ...more
Natalie
Oct 23, 2009 Natalie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Selena
Meh. I quit. I can't pull together enough enthusiasm to finish it to overcome my absolutely not caring about this series or how it ends.

I don't like any of the main characters (I think Renge, who is not a main character at all, was probably my "favorite" in that I could actually stand her), the story pretty much fell under "1st world problems" to the max (and not just "1st world problems" but also "rich brat problems"), and when the romance finally started, it was a whole lot of crap I couldn't
Katie
Jun 28, 2016 Katie rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, completed
see full review @ Katie's Corner
Lynn
Nov 23, 2015 Lynn rated it it was amazing
Today's post is on Ouran High School Host Club volume 15 by Bisco Hatori. It is 183 pages long and is published by Shojo Beat. As it is the fifteenth in the long running series you need to have read the first fourteen to understand the story. The cover has Kyoya on it looking cool. The intended reader is someone who likes humor, silly love stories, and good characters. There is no language, no sex, and no violence in this volume. The story is mostly told from Haruhi's perspective. There Be Spoil ...more
Aug 09, 2015 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Plot and a Little Bit of Thought

FINALLY Tamaki confesses to someone that he is in love with Haruhi and that he has known since she was kidnapped. Even though this little event they are currently playing is to let him get to know another and to let her sort out her own feelings.

Tamaki and Hikaru have their little talk. Tamaki goes over the top, as usual, because of his feelings the moment he wakes up and it just seems to continue from there, going so far as to throw himself a birthday party since
Cornerofmadness
May 13, 2011 Cornerofmadness rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2015 Laura rated it really liked it
Shelves: type-manga
Haruhi beats herself up trying to help Tamaki win the "Curry Creation Orienteering Tournament." It's rare to see Haruhi get so involved, but this is for Tamaki, right? Though the other Host Club members seem to have other motives.

Hikaru can help but notice Haruhi's efforts for Tamaki. It's painfully obvious that she likes Tamaki. Hikaru's really going to have to step it up if he wants to win Haruhi over. I think he feels safe until Tamaki recognizes his own feelings.

Tamaki, being his oblivious s
Julie Hayes
Jan 15, 2013 Julie Hayes rated it it was amazing
Haruhi learns that Ouran High School Host Club is holding an Orienteering Tournament, with the entrants to be divided into teams of two to run the gamut of six checkpoints to be run by the members of the school. The prize is having the host club members do whatever you ask for one full day! Everyone has their ideas of what they will do with the prize, should they win, including having Kyoya as a servant, a date with Haruhi or a private date with the entire host club!

The checkpoints can be visite
Michelle. D.
Mar 13, 2011 Michelle. D. rated it it was amazing
Rach
Dec 08, 2010 Rach rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2010, manga
Once again, this manga makes me laugh out loud. Of course, Tamaki has realized he is in love with Haruhi, and reacts accordingly - assuming she is in love with him, assuming she *isn't* in love with him, blushing, going over the top, freaking out entirely. And of course, it's all adorable. I'm not sure if anyone has quite figured out that Haruhi does like Tamaki, as well. I think Hikaru might have an inkling, but he's not ready to give up on her yet. And I loved the whole gift-giving contest, es ...more
Emy
Apr 03, 2013 Emy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shoujo-manga, 2013
Having broken a priceless vase, Haruhi Fujioka is in debt to the host club, and this romantic comedy series follows her as she tries to pay it back.

Hunny and Mori are finally graduating, and they want to snap Tamaki out of his depression so the host club can make the most of their last couple of months. Tamaki also realises his true feelings for Haruhi (FINALLY), and the battle between Tamaki and Hikaru is on!

So... the series is beginning to wind down, and there is a definite sense of an end loo
Penny
Jan 14, 2013 Penny rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-read, manga
Let me start out by saying that i will be writing one review for this manga. At first i had watched the anime that was adapted from this manga and i fell in love with the characters. It is a funny, cheesy kinda gender-bender romantic plot.

Compared to the anime, the manga had far more details and other stories involved.
Ok enough with the anime.

As i mentioned before the plot is a comedy, cheesy romantic, gender-bender...
Haruhi is a scholarship student at an exclusive rich high school called Ouran
Dexter
Well, you certainly can't say there's no plot development in Ouran. It's on the verge of having too MUCH in fact, but it gets away with it because it's so self-aware.

I actually got a little sick of Tamaki in this one, because the poor guy is such an idiot. I was actually on the side of Hikaru pummeling him. Oh well.

Also, Hunny got on my nerves. He can be a real jerk.
Ashley
Jun 07, 2014 Ashley rated it really liked it
Zen
Jul 31, 2015 Zen rated it it was amazing
I'm in love with her.

That true and simple feeling left a pang in my heart.

And then I immediately wanted to die as all my past stupidity invaded my mind.

I just about died myself - of laughter - when I read that line. xD
Jenny Clark
Jun 16, 2015 Jenny Clark rated it it was amazing
I love love love it! I love how all the shojo tropes are just exagarated and really it comes together nicely with the whole Tamaki's thoughts on relationship thing and yes, I am a fan forever now!
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
The Host Club is starting to act like themselves again, but you can start to see the beginning of the end for this series. *weep*
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
This one's good. Tamaki's friend try to cheer him up now that he's not in the club anymore. Another good volume in the series.
Kellie
Feb 21, 2016 Kellie rated it it was amazing
Things are starting to happen, and it's taking a very sad direction. I felt a little sad while reading this volume :(
Jesse Singapore
Jul 27, 2014 Jesse Singapore rated it it was amazing
Haruhi and Tamaki! I love this manga, it's even more adorable than the anime!
Mily Cruz
Dec 24, 2015 Mily Cruz rated it really liked it
Tamaki at his cutest!!!
Lauren
May 03, 2013 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Haruhi is one of my favorite manga characters of all time. She is funny and strong even against a bushel of guys (strange kinds of guys by the way, but they are lovable too!) Even though all of the guys fit in their own individual stereotype that is exactly what makes the series as a whole so funny and enjoyable. The relationship between Haruhi and Tamaki is epic and I can tell you for a fact that I will be re-reading this series many times in the future!

I would really recommend watching the ani
Laurielle Laurielle
Jul 02, 2015 Laurielle Laurielle rated it liked it
DRAMÓN.
Susie
Jan 09, 2011 Susie rated it it was amazing
Marilag
Jul 09, 2012 Marilag rated it really liked it
You get the feeling things are beginning to wind down, because eventually the story has to end, right? So yeah, here, Hunny and Mori are actually graduating, Tamaki finally goes from emo to happy "I-just-realized-why-I've-been-emoing-and-now-I-can-safely-admit-that-I-love-Haruhi" stage (to which many people can say "FINALLY" to). And we get more of a sense of Tamaki's background as well as what many others are trying to do to to remedy/harm the situation.
  • Fruits Basket, Tome 22
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 21
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 5  (Hana-Kimi, #5)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 13 (Hana-Kimi, #13)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)
  • Black Butler, Vol. 6 (Black Butler, #6)
  • Special A, Vol. 8 (Special A, #8)
Japanese: 葉鳥ビスコ

Bisco Hatori born August 30 is a Japanese manga artist. Bisco Hatori is a pseudonym; she states that the name has special meaning to her. She has worked for such magazines as LaLa. Her manga debut was A Moment of Romance in LaLa DX. Her first series was Millennium Snow. However, the comedy Ouran High School Host Club is her breakout hit.

More about Bisco Hatori...

Ouran High School Host Club (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 (Ouran High School Host Club, #1)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 2 (Ouran High School Host Club, #2)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 3 (Ouran High School Host Club, #3)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 4 (Ouran High School Host Club, #4)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 5 (Ouran High School Host Club, #5)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 6 (Ouran High School Host Club, #6)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 7 (Ouran High School Host Club, #7)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 8 (Ouran High School Host Club, #8)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 9 (Ouran High School Host Club, #9)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 10 (Ouran High School Host Club, #10)