Start by marking “And Then There Was You: Island of Flowers / Less of a Stranger” as Want to Read:
And Then There Was You: Island of Flowers / Less of a Stranger

And Then There Was You: Island of Flowers / Less of a Stranger

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  321 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Two unforgettable stories from #1 New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Nora Roberts

Island of Flowers

Finally ready to face the past, Laine Simmons has traveled to Hawaii to reconcile with the father she barely remembers. She didn't, however, come halfway around the world to be accused of having ulterior motives by Dillon O'Brian—her father's judgmental,...more
Published October 26th 2010 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about And Then There Was You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about And Then There Was You

Nancy S.
Nice group of books. I always enjoy a Nora Roberts book.
The first book is set in Hawaii where Laine travel to reconnect with her father. Her parents divorced at a young age and her mom took her to France. Laine thinks that her father never cared for her. In truth her mother kept the money her father sent and his letters. While on teh island she meets her fathers business partner and a romance begins. You will ahve to read the book to see all the twists.

The second book has Megan helping run her...more
Patricia Solla
This is actually two stories about women, family and love. The first story is set in Hawaii. A daughter goes home after her mother dies to find the father she was taken from in a divorce action. She knows what her mother has done only partially. As her relationship develops with her father she is also developing a relationship with a man who has been with her father as a friend and business partner.
Here again we see that people can be lead to believe in one thing when exactly the opposite is tru...more
Esme
Jun 17, 2014 Esme added it
DNF. I read the first novella, but got caught up in other books before I got to the second. I don't like Nora Roberts' older books as much as her more recent stuff. They're not as well written, and have less life to them.
Debbie West
2 light cute romances! i enjoyed both of them!
Gina
It's two...two...two books in one. And while I enjoyed the byplay between the hero and heroine in Book I, I despised the hero and heroine in Book II. I can't really say why. Maybe it was his I want you/go away, I'm buying your business out from under you/but it's okay because I'm telling you before I actually do it attitude. Maybe I couldn't get past the fact that when he first sees her, he thinks she's 20 but still pursues her even though he's 31. Whatever the reasoning, it just didn't click fo...more
Cary
I had read these 2 short stories before but could not totally recall them enough to review them so... They were sweet with young women as heroines who weren't experienced in love but managed to find themselves the object of desire from a rich handsome young man! So true to real life!!! Ha! Anyways love him, hate him, fight, misunderstand, etc. and end up right where you would expect.
Wendy
The first story was a sweet story, a simple and easy read. The second story I struggled to connect with the male character, Katch. His aggressiveness made it difficult for me to see Megan with him. By the end of the story I was convinced that Katch was a nice guy.
Lyrissa
This was 2 books in 1. The first was Island of Flowers and the second was Less of a Stranger. Both were decent love stories with the typical amount of sexual tension.
Donna

You can tell these are early works of Nora Roberts. Enjoyable but not her best. If you are a Nora fan than you will enjoy.
Hope Frost
I had a hard time connecting to this story. I ended up liking it, but it was predictable and almost to "storybook".
Bonnie
Included: "Islands of Flowers" & "Less of a Stranger"
Brandie
Book 1 was better than book 2 . Okay short sweet reads .
Ali
Pretty old fashioned, but still charming.
Kimberly Wolfe
You can never go wrong with Nora Roberts!
Annette Meier
Two very sweet short romances!
Natasha W
Same old Nora Roberts.
Stephanie
pretty good so far
Jordan Teerman
Jordan Teerman marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Jesse Burshten
Jesse Burshten marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Sarah Timothy
Sarah Timothy marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Maa'imoa Katoa
Maa'imoa Katoa marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
  • Santa In Montana (Calder Saga #11)
  • Part of the Bargain
  • To Wed a Wicked Prince (Cavendish Square, #2)
  • Midnight Sons Volume 3: Falling for Him / Ending in Marriage / Midnight Sons and Daughters
  • Return to Rose Cottage: The Laws of Attraction\For the Love of Pete
  • The Scandals of an Innocent (The Brides of Fortune, #2)
  • Unlucky
  • Someone Like You (Los Lobos, #1)
  • Somewhere Along The Way (Harmony #2)
  • Man In Control (Long, Tall Texans, #25)
  • An Affair Without End (Willowmere, #3)
  • Lois Lane Tells All (Glory NC, #2)
  • Up Close and Personal
  • Almost Home (Chesapeake Diaries #3)
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her...more
More about Nora Roberts...