Start by marking “Sabotage (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #202)” as Want to Read:
Sabotage (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #202)

Sabotage (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #202)

Olympic hopeful Emilie Gill is beautiful, rich, successful--and in danger. Someone's targeting her stable, her friends, her "life."..and there's nowhere for her to turn. The police? They've charged her with murder. Her father? Out of town--again. Her best friend? He's the man she's accused of killing. There's no one to count on--until Derrick Randall rides into her life. T ...more
Published June 8th 2010 by Steeple Hill (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sabotage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sabotage

Alexis
Oct 27, 2012 Alexis rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow! I have a lot to say about this book so hear (well read) me out! (I've never written a review this long before)!

Let me start with the one and only downer, and then you'll see why this book is so amazing that it overcame it. I figured out who the person was behind the "Sabotage" from the first time the character was introduced! I could just tell through the whole book that that was who it was; major kill joy right? Normally that would put me off a book, but this book had me so wrap
Michelle
Dec 22, 2014 Michelle rated it really liked it
US Olympic hopeful, Emilie Gill, just wants to race her horses. But she can hardly concentrate now that her groomer and good friend has apparently went away. Her father hires her brother-in-law's old college friend, Derrick Randall as a temporary replacement until Camillo returns. But on his first day, Emilie and Derrick learn that Camillo has returned - dead!

The police immediately accuse Emilie and arrest her for Camillo's murder. Emilie is grieving over her dear friend's death and wants somebo
Roxann
Aug 09, 2013 Roxann rated it really liked it
I got this book from my sister who reads lots of romance. This is a Love inspired suspense book. I’ve read a few romance novels lately and I liked the fact that this was not the ‘formula’ romance. I figured out who was the killer early on in the book, but it was still an interesting read. I don’t know a great deal about horses and there was quite a bit of knowledge given throughout the book. The characters were interesting and easy to identify with in the book.
Judine
Jul 07, 2010 Judine rated it it was amazing
I loved that this didn't feel like a formula romance. By taking place over a course of months instead of days, it was easier to believe Derrick and Emilie's relationship. The personal realization and doubts they experienced really made the book work on a different level. While the ending was a bit of a twist, it was foreshadowed well enough that I didn't find it awkward.
Cindy
Aug 04, 2010 Cindy rated it it was amazing
I gave this book 5 stars for the interesting setting. I didn't know much about horses and Olympic riders, and these details made the book come alive. It's a sweet romance that most folks will enjoy. This is an author to watch.
Susan F
Aug 29, 2013 Susan F rated it really liked it
This is a good read for a weekend.
Brandy
Sep 24, 2012 Brandy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
awesome
Maryann
Mar 10, 2014 Maryann rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this. I saw one review that said they knew who did it right away, I must be slow while I suspected before I was done I wasn't sure.
Sabrina Lucero
May 15, 2016 Sabrina Lucero rated it it was amazing
good book kept me going. read it in a day had a good twist
Karolina
Jul 31, 2011 Karolina rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Love Inspired Books
Love Inspired Books rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2010
Lizzie Marolf
Lizzie Marolf rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2013
Kelley
Kelley rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2012
Judy Thorp
Judy Thorp rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2017
Anastacia Stevens
Anastacia Stevens rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2015
Lisa Carter
Lisa Carter rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2014
Jtaylorjp06
Jtaylorjp06 rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2012
Bethany N Wallace
Bethany N Wallace rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2013
Bethany
Bethany rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2010
Tyler Delgregg
Tyler Delgregg rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2012
Martha Skaggs
Martha Skaggs rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2012
Bookwoman67
Bookwoman67 rated it it was ok
Mar 15, 2012
Scharlotte
May 08, 2012 Scharlotte rated it really liked it
Held my interest, great to unwind with before sleep.
K. Chase
K. Chase rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2011
Sarah rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2014
Trish
Trish rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Kit Wilkinson is a former Ph.D. student who once wrote discussions on the medieval feminine voice. She now prefers weaving stories of romance and redemption. Her first inspirational manuscript won the prestigious RWA Golden Heart and sold to Love Inspired.

Kit is a full time teacher of French Language and English Literature. Besides work, she loves hanging out with friends and family, cooking for l
More about Kit Wilkinson...