Start by marking “The Death of Right and Wrong: Exposing the Left's Assault on Our Culture and Values” as Want to Read:

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  172 ratings  ·  21 reviews
If you believe children should be seduced into warped sexual behavior by the Gay Elite, if you think confessed murderers should be set free by defense attorneys who know how to wield the race card, if you feel promiscuous gay men should be empowered to spread AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, don’t read this book.

But if you’ve always suspected that factions on
Published June 29th 2004 by Crown Forum (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Death of Right and Wrong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Death of Right and Wrong

Mary Jane
Aug 05, 2008 Mary Jane rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone!!! Conservative or Liberal!!!
Recommended to Mary Jane by: Donna Beilmann
Someone just gave me this book to read and I've really enjoyed the beginning. She's an interesting person, who lived the life on the far left and was president of an LA chapter of NOW and in leadership on the national level. She has an incredible/insightful opinion about how the "left" has changed the morality in the U.S. society. I'll write more when I've read it all!

After reading the book: She's quite the person. She's a liberal, lesbian, who (first hand) has seen how the extreme left wants to
Maria
Extrapolating from her own rich experiences, Tammy Bruce purports that the human need to be accepted, in tandem with the romanticization of the concept of "victimhood", has allowed for a vacuum in which moral relativism can thrive and truth and justice begin to elude a free society.

Bruce righteously denies the premise that your power lies within a paradigm of whatever possible victimhood you can claim.

She asserts that moral ambiguity makes a mockery of the search for truth. If people live in fe
Anthony Chiporo
This book provides a clear look at the soul of what's wrong with America and the rest of the world today.

Absolutely spot on!
Kelly
very eye-opening about the death of right and wrong in our culture
Michelle
Wonderful and thought provoking.
John
THE DEATH OF RIGHT AND WRONG is mostly what you'd expect from a politically conservative book that sets out to delineate the moral decline of the United States of America. You'll read about corrupt judges and lawyers who care more about reaching out to offenders than they do to victims, teachers that foist sex-ed onto children fresh out of their Pampers and lie about the inherent risks of sexual promiscuity, viscous rap artists who record violent songs from behind bars, civil rights spokesmen an ...more
Mark Miller
This was the first book I'd read from Tammy Bruce. The main take-away I got from it is there are malignant narcissists among us, and they have an effect on the people around them, and the society we live in, whether they're a relative, a lover, a friend, your boss, or someone in power in government. She cites a study of the psychology of the malignant narcissist, so that people can recognize their characteristics. She also cites a study of group-think, another characteristic of the Left, to help ...more
Nudememphis
A fantastic book, radically politically incorrect from such an unexpected source - former president of Los Angeles NOW and lesbian, Tammy Bruce. She tells it like it is without fear or compromise. With Tammy Bruce there is no 'right' and 'left'. There is simply those who believe in truth and logic and those who fight against it. Spectacular!
K
Went through it twice. Right Vs Wrong. How the Wrong will excuse bad behavior and even triumph its cause.
Rae
A typical conservative rant against the "Left" by the openly-gay talk radio host.
Kimberly
Interesting and honest. An inside view- a left looking at the left. Refreshing.
Atchisson
More straight talk from an admittedly not straight individual. Tammy Bruce has a knack for cutting through the pseudo-intellectual b.s. put forth by the left and its tentacle organizations. Willing to call a spade a spade, it's not surprising she isn't heralded by gay and lesbian groups, to say nothing of feminista groups -- she is willing to slaughter the sacred cows of those groups in the open range of intellectual debate.
Kneega
while I don't agree with the author's lifestyle, I agree with her in most other areas and appreciate her honest, candid writing on the state of society. All her books are very readable and informative.
Steve.  g
Honest and direct. If 'like' is quite the right thought to have after reading it, I liked it. Could possibly cause some people to blast coffee froth out of their noses though....food for thought.
Craig
While I had to overlook some of the rhetoric, it was a good reminder to stand up for what you believe to be right.
Ishpeck
She makes a handful of mistakes but does a good job of illustrating the madness of many cultural figures.
Janice
Can't recommend a better book on today's culture decline.
Oldbluebus
Required reading here.
Donna
Aug 10, 2008 Donna rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Great Book. A must read.
Haad Ali
Haad Ali marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Chris Ross
Chris Ross marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Defrim Isai
Defrim Isai marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Beto Figueiredo
Beto Figueiredo marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Mike (the Paladin)
Mike (the Paladin) marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got It Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First
  • Shut Up & Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the UN are Subverting America
  • Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right
  • Bias: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News
  • Give Me a Break: How I Exposed Hucksters, Cheats, and Scam Artists and Became the Scourge of the Liberal Media...
  • Persecution: How Liberals Are Waging War Against Christians
  • Men In Black: How the Supreme Court is Destroying America
  • The Ten Things You Can't Say in America
  • The Final Days: The Last, Desperate Abuses of Power by the Clinton White House
  • Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline
  • Hollywood, Interrupted: Insanity Chic in Babylon — The Case Against Celebrity
  • Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism
  • The Declaration of Independents: How Libertarian Politics Can Fix What's Wrong with America
  • Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth
  • America Alone: The End of the World As We Know It
  • Breaking the News: How the Media Undermine American Democracy
  • Terrorist Hunter
  • Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy
The New Thought Police: Inside the Left's Assault on Free Speech and Free Minds The New American Revolution: Using the Power of the Individual to Save Our Nation from Extremists