A Fair to Remember (Camp Confidential, #13)

A Fair to Remember (Camp Confidential #13)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  338 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Jenna is psyched to have all of her friends up to her lake house! Greenwood Lake is so much fun, especially on Memorial Day weekend, when they have an annual county picnic and an old-fashioned carnival. The weekend is off to a perfect start . . . until Jenna’s brother invites David, her old crush and Sarah’s current boyfriend! Jenna handles the situation by trying to ignor...more
Published February 15th 2007 by Grosset & Dunlap (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about A Fair to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Fair to Remember

Nanako Chung
This is the best book out of all of the Camp Confidential series. I swear, cross my heart. Jenna has to invite a girl or two to go with her to her summer house. But then her brother choses her crush, David and she has some trouble with him in the house 24/7. This is my favorite book in the entire world because it's so much fun to read; I read it twice!
Christine
Evangelyn
Seventh grade spring break.
Grace is having trouble with schoolwork, so the girls make up a dance routine to help her out.
Jenna likes David, Sarah's boyfriend
Kiana
A Fair To Remember was another great Camp Confidential book by Melissa J. Morgan. If you are looking for a good, fast read I would recommend this one!
Damaris
um it was okay not like awesome my fan=ves category type but it wasn't horrible horrendous aful books either so um 1-10 its a 8
Annie
This book was very interesting.. I loved it and can't wait to get the next book!
10-11 Karrin
It was an okay book. It's not ecxactly a book that I couldn't wait to pick up again.
Alia☺
Recommended to tween girls who enjoy comedy and a tiny bit of romance.
Amy Conner
the first book i read by myself (i was like in third grade)
Claire
Love, Drama, And Friends plain and simiple
Ileana
it very good!!!!i think you'll like it
Alicia H.
Jul 02, 2008 Alicia H. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Very good. I liked it very much.
pinky
Nov 09, 2008 pinky added it
my fave series!
Aaliyah
Aaliyah marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Linnea
Linnea marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Iris
Iris marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Bella
Bella marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Rosa
Rosa added it
Jun 26, 2014
Mikaela Mechetuk
Mikaela Mechetuk marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Megan
Megan added it
Jun 11, 2014
  • The Secret of the Forgotten Cave (Nancy Drew, #134)
  • On the Case (From the Files of Madison Finn, #17)
  • The Girls' Revenge (Boy/Girl Battle, #4)
  • Chasing the Dream (Dolphin Diaries #5)
  • Knowledge is Power (The Amazing Days Of Abby Hayes Super Special, #2)
  • Twenty Pageants Later
Natalie's Secret (Camp Confidential, #1) Jenna's Dilemma (Camp Confidential, #2) TTYL (Camp Confidential, #5) Alex's Challenge (Camp Confidential, #4) Grace's Twist (Camp Confidential, #3)