Start by marking “Mating Games (Delta Wolf, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mating Games (Delta Wolf, #2)

Mating Games (Delta Wolf #2)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  805 ratings  ·  18 reviews
[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves, vampires]

Sebastian Rule is a Delta wolf, the enforcer for his kind. When word comes that a rogue alpha is holding a human hostage, Sebastian is sent to investigate, eliminating the rogue alpha if needed. His mission goes horribly wrong and Sebastian is captured. What he finds when he wakes
Published June 2nd 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Mating Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mating Games

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWith Love by J.L. LangleyTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Furry Lovers
26th out of 189 books — 161 voters
Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
203rd out of 777 books — 1,085 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
This second volume is more about the relationship between the next pairing (which I liked), but with enough mystery as to what else is happening to keep the overall story going and interesting.

"Rogue Alphas" seem to be the theme for this series just as much as the "new" delta type wolf. I thought that adding a human and a vampire into the mix made the story more interesting as well. All species are represeted, so to speak, and there are some more relationship elements that the authors can "play"
Danielle
I have a thing for reading quick and easy books you just can't take seriously. Unfortunately, this one had some big editing and plot issues that just couldn't be ignored.

There was a couple times I'm positive the names where wrong like when they first started the mind-speech Matt suddenly pops into there conversation via a link. Pretty sure it was suppose to be Dobry's line, but can't really be positive.

Also the idea that Alastar knew about his mates before he smelled them in the shed didn't ma
AղցҽӀɑ W.
I liked this story very much I just wished that it was longer Sebastian gets a task from the Wolf Council to check out an Alpha named Rodrick. It seems that there are reports Rodrick is holding a human captive, which is not only illegal, but against pack law. Sebastian goes to check it out, meeting with Alpha Rodrick and claiming he's a Delta looking for a new pack. Before he could react, he's knocked unconscious and chained up in a shed with the captive human. It turns out the human, Dobry, is ...more
Tam
Oh, but did I stop with book 1? Noooooo. I had to press on and have that second cupcake that was whispering seductively in my ear. If I thought the other one was confusing at the end, this one started much sooner.

I think if it hadn't been a case of magical healing shifter cock, I might have been less annoyed. Little Dobry (who kept wanting to call Dobby and had visions of a house-elf) was starved, raped and beaten for 6 weeks, is terrified of the idea of sex, but within 18 (maybe) hours of his
Lang
Ana
Iavenger
Ladypessi
Gwengwel
I can't vote more than 2 stars for this one.

Completely unrealistic reaction of Dobry part about the consequence of the rape. He is traumatized after being captured and abused for six weeks but only a few hours after being liberated he have sex with his mates. I'm tired that this writer use this trick each time one of her perso was raped. Good sex don't heal a victim. Therapy do that.

The exact same plot was used in the first book of this series, when the Alpha said that he had Matt and Dobry cap
Sanet
not as good as the first... but still a fun read when your looking for a fast easy read
adrienne
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn

Manda
stealth wolf + vampire + human
somehow reminded me of Scion of the House of Garu
Lily
I liked this story but it felt too rushed. After all Dobry went through it seemed wrong, at least to me, how quickly and easily he accepted his mates and his new life. Despite that it was an entertaining story.
Amparo
Divertida, entretenida para pasar un buen rato.
El mejor, el vampiro.
R
It was an okay book but I did not think this was her best work.
Betryal
Much better than the first.
Ruby Vervain
Ruby Vervain is currently reading it
Aug 25, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Bernice Bonita
Bernice Bonita marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
  • A Dillon Sandwich (The O'Hagan Way, #1)
  • Knox (Zeus's Pack, #3)
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed, #4)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Delta Wolf (3 books)
  • Chameleon Wolf (Delta Wolf, #1)
  • Blood Lust (Delta Wolf, #3)
Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1) Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2) The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1) Heart Song (True Blood Mate, #1) Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2)