Mating Games (Delta Wolf, #2)

Mating Games (Delta Wolf #2)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  695 ratings  ·  15 reviews
[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves, vampires]

Sebastian Rule is a Delta wolf, the enforcer for his kind. When word comes that a rogue alpha is holding a human hostage, Sebastian is sent to investigate, eliminating the rogue alpha if needed. His mission goes horribly wrong and Sebastian is captured. What he finds when he wakes...more
Published May 2nd 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWith Love by J.L. LangleyTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Furry Lovers
22nd out of 185 books — 149 voters
With Caution by J.L. LangleyChange of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
177th out of 651 books — 894 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
This second volume is more about the relationship between the next pairing (which I liked), but with enough mystery as to what else is happening to keep the overall story going and interesting.

"Rogue Alphas" seem to be the theme for this series just as much as the "new" delta type wolf. I thought that adding a human and a vampire into the mix made the story more interesting as well. All species are represeted, so to speak, and there are some more relationship elements that the authors can "play"...more
Angela W.
I liked this story very much I just wished that it was longer Sebastian gets a task from the Wolf Council to check out an Alpha named Rodrick. It seems that there are reports Rodrick is holding a human captive, which is not only illegal, but against pack law. Sebastian goes to check it out, meeting with Alpha Rodrick and claiming he's a Delta looking for a new pack. Before he could react, he's knocked unconscious and chained up in a shed with the captive human. It turns out the human, Dobry, is...more
Tam
Oh, but did I stop with book 1? Noooooo. I had to press on and have that second cupcake that was whispering seductively in my ear. If I thought the other one was confusing at the end, this one started much sooner.

I think if it hadn't been a case of magical healing shifter cock, I might have been less annoyed. Little Dobry (who kept wanting to call Dobby and had visions of a house-elf) was starved, raped and beaten for 6 weeks, is terrified of the idea of sex, but within 18 (maybe) hours of his...more
Lang
Danielle
I have a thing for reading quick and easy books you just can't take seriously. Unfortunately, this one had some big editing and plot issues that just couldn't be ignored.

There was a couple times I'm positive the names where wrong like when they first started the mind-speech Matt suddenly pops into there conversation via a link. Pretty sure it was suppose to be Dobry's line, but can't really be positive.

Also the idea that Alastar knew about his mates before he smelled them in the shed didn't ma...more
Iavenger
Ladypessi
Gwengwel
I can't vote more than 2 stars for this one.

Completely unrealistic reaction of Dobry part about the consequence of the rape. He is traumatized after being captured and abused for six weeks but only a few hours after being liberated he have sex with his mates. I'm tired that this writer use this trick each time one of her perso was raped. Good sex don't heal a victim. Therapy do that.

The exact same plot was used in the first book of this series, when the Alpha said that he had Matt and Dobry cap...more
adrienne
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn

Manda
stealth wolf + vampire + human
somehow reminded me of Scion of the House of Garu
Lily
I liked this story but it felt too rushed. After all Dobry went through it seemed wrong, at least to me, how quickly and easily he accepted his mates and his new life. Despite that it was an entertaining story.
Amparo
Divertida, entretenida para pasar un buen rato.
El mejor, el vampiro.
R
It was an okay book but I did not think this was her best work.
Betryal
Much better than the first.
Juan
Juan is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2014
Marie
Marie added it
Jul 06, 2014
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Iliana
Iliana marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Miki
Miki added it
Jul 03, 2014
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
  • A Dillon Sandwich (The O'Hagan Way, #1)
  • Hunter (Zeus's Pack, #5)
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed, #4)
  • Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates, #4)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

After 25 years of bankrupting the family with my reading obsession, I decided to try my hand at writing my own novels. It still amazes me to this day that people are actually interested in the stuff that comes out...more
More about Stormy Glenn...
Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1) Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2) The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1) Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2) Secret Desires (Tri-Omega Mates, #1)