Start by marking “Mating Games (Delta Wolf #2)” as Want to Read:
Mating Games (Delta Wolf #2)

Mating Games (Delta Wolf #2)

[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves, vampires]

Sebastian Rule is a Delta wolf, the enforcer for his kind. When word comes that a rogue alpha is holding a human hostage, Sebastian is sent to investigate, eliminating the rogue alpha if needed. His mission goes horribly wrong and Sebastian is captured. What he finds when he wakes
Published June 2nd 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Mating Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mating Games

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWith Love by J.L. LangleyTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Furry Lovers
20th out of 190 books — 170 voters
Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
206th out of 890 books — 1,244 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
Jun 05, 2010 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-m
This second volume is more about the relationship between the next pairing (which I liked), but with enough mystery as to what else is happening to keep the overall story going and interesting.

"Rogue Alphas" seem to be the theme for this series just as much as the "new" delta type wolf. I thought that adding a human and a vampire into the mix made the story more interesting as well. All species are represeted, so to speak, and there are some more relationship elements that the authors can "play"
Tam
Nov 18, 2012 Tam rated it it was ok
Oh, but did I stop with book 1? Noooooo. I had to press on and have that second cupcake that was whispering seductively in my ear. If I thought the other one was confusing at the end, this one started much sooner.

I think if it hadn't been a case of magical healing shifter cock, I might have been less annoyed. Little Dobry (who kept wanting to call Dobby and had visions of a house-elf) was starved, raped and beaten for 6 weeks, is terrified of the idea of sex, but within 18 (maybe) hours of his
Danielle
Feb 01, 2014 Danielle rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm, menage, shifters, 2014
I have a thing for reading quick and easy books you just can't take seriously. Unfortunately, this one had some big editing and plot issues that just couldn't be ignored.

There was a couple times I'm positive the names where wrong like when they first started the mind-speech Matt suddenly pops into there conversation via a link. Pretty sure it was suppose to be Dobry's line, but can't really be positive.

Also the idea that Alastar knew about his mates before he smelled them in the shed didn't ma
Aղցela W.
Sep 14, 2014 Aղցela W. rated it really liked it
I liked this story very much I just wished that it was longer Sebastian gets a task from the Wolf Council to check out an Alpha named Rodrick. It seems that there are reports Rodrick is holding a human captive, which is not only illegal, but against pack law. Sebastian goes to check it out, meeting with Alpha Rodrick and claiming he's a Delta looking for a new pack. Before he could react, he's knocked unconscious and chained up in a shed with the captive human. It turns out the human, Dobry, is ...more
Lang
Dec 03, 2011 Iavenger rated it it was ok
Shelves: homoerotica
Ladypessi
Gwengwel
I can't vote more than 2 stars for this one.

Completely unrealistic reaction of Dobry part about the consequence of the rape. He is traumatized after being captured and abused for six weeks but only a few hours after being liberated he have sex with his mates. I'm tired that this writer use this trick each time one of her perso was raped. Good sex don't heal a victim. Therapy do that.

The exact same plot was used in the first book of this series, when the Alpha said that he had Matt and Dobry cap
Miralinda
Apr 28, 2016 Miralinda rated it really liked it
Sebastian mates are vampire and a human. The same instant love because of the "mate" thing.
Sanet
not as good as the first... but still a fun read when your looking for a fast easy read
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn

Shelves: shifter-sex
stealth wolf + vampire + human
somehow reminded me of Scion of the House of Garu
Lily
I liked this story but it felt too rushed. After all Dobry went through it seemed wrong, at least to me, how quickly and easily he accepted his mates and his new life. Despite that it was an entertaining story.
Amparo
Oct 17, 2012 Amparo rated it really liked it
Divertida, entretenida para pasar un buen rato.
El mejor, el vampiro.
R
Dec 22, 2010 R rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It was an okay book but I did not think this was her best work.
Betryal
Aug 04, 2010 Betryal rated it really liked it
Much better than the first.
Indigo
Aug 31, 2013 Indigo rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, shape-shifter
3.5*
Carolina Garzón Rubiano
Carolina Garzón Rubiano marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Fie Berdin
Fie Berdin rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2016
E.N. Cloennal
E.N. Cloennal marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
Mark Phillips
Mark Phillips rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2016
Cathy Hope
Cathy Hope rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
Arysa
Arysa rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2016
Connor
Connor marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Akbreviews
Akbreviews rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2016
Daniela Peters
Daniela Peters rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2016
  • A Dillon Sandwich (The O'Hagan Way #1)
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed #4)
  • Torem (Zeus's Pack, #4)
  • Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates #4)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Delta Wolf (3 books)
  • Chameleon Wolf (Delta Wolf #1)
  • Blood Lust (Delta Wolf #3)