My Name Is Stilton, Geronimo Stilton (Geronimo Stilton, #19)

My Name Is Stilton, Geronimo Stilton (Geronimo Stilton #19)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  2,900 ratings  ·  80 reviews
Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Have you met my very young assistant editor, Pinky Pick? She is only thirteen years old, but she is one of the cleverest mice I've ever known. If you've ever wondered how Pinky came
Published May 1st 2005 by Scholastic (first published January 2000)

To ask other readers questions about My Name Is Stilton, Geronimo Stilton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Name Is Stilton, Geronimo Stilton

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire by Suzanne CollinsHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Best Books for YA
44th out of 166 books — 114 voters
Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff KinneyHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. RowlingHoles by Louis SacharThe Lightning Thief by Rick RiordanFledgling by Mark A. Cooper
Best Books for Reluctant Readers
413th out of 727 books — 1,415 voters

More lists with this book...

Adrian
This is another adventure, Geronimo has and it all began like this. He needed a new worker because of a shortage of a worker. He had a meeting to go and he was in a rush. His best assistant was reading the new worker's profile information : name of the person, where that person was from, what that person was good at, etc. Geronimo was so busy he didn't even know the gender and age and he told his assistant to bring this new worker because that person is working for him now. When the person got t...more
TamTam
Um. It's an interesting concept for a book. It's very colorful inside and different words at times have different font which makes it kind of fun.

Except in this book Geronimo, this mouse who a publisher, hires another mouse, whom he doesn't like at first. She is not an honest mouse and got an interview with this famous performer...but told him lies to get it. And Geronimo knows that she has told him lies but still keeps her as his assistant because he's afraid the other competitors will get her...more
Kellie
This is a fun series with cooky fonts in the text that the kids seem to love. It is a fun adventure. For our new reader, we were a little concerned with the number of "made up" words that fit within the mouse world but he keeps choosing this series over and over. He reads all sorts of other books too, so I sort of consider it the romance novel of childrens chapter books.
Annika
read this for class and for amusement. for the little kids in you.
Sandra | Büchernische
Wir haben Geronimos erstes Abenteuer zusammen als Mutter-Tochter.Team gelesen und waren beide begeistert von der witzigen Maus. Julia stellt euch hier erstmal den Inhalt des Buches kurz vor:

Geronimo Stilton, der Verleger der Neuen.Nager.Nachrichten hat zuviel Stress. Eine Assistentin muss her, Pinky heißt sie, Pinky Pick und ist erst 14 Jahre alt. Doch was dann passierte, damit hatte Geronimo Stilton, der konservative Krawattenträger nicht gerechnet. Die junge Maus stylt sein Büro um und organis...more
Christian
Diesen Teil haben wir nach dem zweiten Teil gelesen, was dem Lesespaß nicht geschadet hat, da die Geschichten untereinander kaum Bezüge haben. Auch hier werden vorne im Buch die Hauptcharaktere nochmal kurz vorgestellt werden. Dieses Mal hat Geronimo allerdings eine Herausforderung zu bestehen, die jede Abenteuerreise harmlos erscheinen lässt...seine kleine und junge Assistentin Pinky Pick! diese bringt mit ihren Ideen sowohl den armen Geronimo als auch den ganzen Verlag ordentlich auf Trapp. al...more
Sid
When I was about 9 I loved Geronimo Stilton Books and I wanted to read them again this summer. This book was a fun entertainer and it brought back many memories of reading when I was younger.

The Language and Plot of this book was simple and the characters aren't very deep, but overall it was a nice and light read.
Library
This Stilton maintains the fun style of the series but lacks in plot. Whereas other books in the series have a set adventure, this book was a bit sporadic and all over the place in plot. Geronimo's rude awakening and adjustment to his child age assistant, Pinky, does lead to laughs but not enough for me to love the book.
Kala
the arthurs name is g stilton and he is quit and he likes jazz and not loud music like loud rock or meatl or anything ad he finds an assistant and she takes him on a journey and he doesnt like it but when he stared to like it the journey and then pinky pick the assistants name stated to get him into loud rock music and bright colors so when he got to mouse city he told pinky pick to take him to the store to buy bright colors and loud rock music so she did and when he got to the office he wanted...more
Crystal
How can I read this? Sorry I'm just new
Megan
How do I read a book
Fatima
Ilove it
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
In this book Geronimo hires an assistant and his security mousella tells him that he should see her before her before he hires her, but he's to busy. Geronimo doesn't pay attention and he gives her 3 months pay to a 14 year old and she throws him a wild expensive party with lots of things that he didn't like and he had to pay for all of it including a 20 white cheese cake! Then they spend New Years in Antartica and there is rock music and he usually hates it but he loves it. J.A.G.
Chiara  Tomlinson!
(BLURB)

Have you met my assistant editor, Pinky Pick? She is only fourteen years old, but she is one of the cleverest mice Iknow. If you've ever wondered how pinky came to work for me at The Rodent's Gazette, this is the book for you. It's a looooong story...and one that's full of adventure, laughs, and, of course, lots of embarrassing moments for yours truly, Geronimo Stilton!...
Catherine Sheehan
This book is about a mouse named Geronimo Stilton who hires a 14 year old mouse as a new asistant. Her name is Pinky Pick. She was a very stylish mouse with big pink shoes. She was great at times for Geronimo but some times she was very highmaintainance. At the end of the book Pinky and Thea threw a huge party fo Geronimo at the North Pole. Geronimo loved it! THE END....
This what a cute book, but it didn't hold my 6 year olds interest as well as other books I have read him. I think it would be great for a child a little older who can read on their own. The different fonts and word art used is interesting and engaging for the reader. The story moves quickly and the chapters are short.
Katie
I liked it, but it was really easy. The main reason I read it was that I wanted a fun and easy book to read, and by November 1 I have to read 333,333 words, and this book would count for that. I wouldn't recommend this book for girls my age to read, unless it's for the same reason(s) that I read it for.
Adhe
Buku tentang kisah Gerenimo shilton, tikus yg mengaku intelek, dia direktur sebuah penerbitan koran terbesar di kota tikuspolitan. Sejak ia mdptkan asisten br Pinky Pick, berbagai petualangan dialami hingga hidupnya berubah total.
Ceritanya ringan & lucu, bikin senyum2 sendiri...
primeballerina
"Mein Name ist Stilton, Geronimo Stilton" ist der erste Band einer großen Geronimo-Reihe. Ein sehr lustiges und liebevoll gestaltetes Kinderbuch! Eine witzige Geschichte voller Abenteuer und Lernspaß, illustriert mit Bildern und einer Schrift, die zum Inhalt passt.
Many8
Avevo otto-nove anni quando lessi questo libro, e non ricordo molto bene la trama, anche se sono sicura che mi piacque molto.
Un libro per bambini che amano leggere e divertirsi attraverso le avventure di questo strambo personaggio.
Anna
Evan really liked this book. I think it is a nice book for kids transitioning from picture to chapter books. The chapters are very short and there are tons of pictures and illustrated text.
Margarita
Un buen libro con el que los primeros lectores se lo pasarán muy bien.
Reseña completa aquí:http://almastintadas.blogspot.com.es/...
Anderson
Jan 11, 2010 Anderson added it
Shelves: andres, camila
cami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this book was cool!!!!!i liked it its about a rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abby
Jul 13, 2013 Abby rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: 6 year olds
Shelves: c_books
Cara (6 year old): "I think it was amazing!"
"The part I like the most, is when Geronimo and his family won the first prize trophy."
amalia M
This was the first Geronimo Stilton i read and it's ok if you don't go in order. I recommend this book to people
who like animal fiction.
Katelyn Cavender
i think geronimo stilton is very silly in this book and the girl that comes in with these big shoes and crazy little outfits!!!
Kylie Li
Funny... Geronimo has really changed a lot at the end. I wonder if he would keep it that way... Probably not!
Kaethe
The PandaBat was intrigued by these for a bit, but I don't think we ever finished a single one.
  • Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire
  • Mr. Docker Is Off His Rocker! (My Weird School, #10)
  • The Tower of the Elf King (The Secrets of Droon, #9)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have...more
More about Geronimo Stilton...
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34)