Start by marking “Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01” as Want to Read:
Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01

Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01 (Stray Love Hearts #1)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  989 ratings  ·  20 reviews
On the eve of her sixteenth birthday, Kozue Hiyoki is visited in her dreams by a man who steals her heart- literally! Determined to find him and retrieve her stolen heart, Hiyoki, with the color of the man’s hair and the tattoo on his chest as her only leads, enrolls in the S-Hall dormitories of St. Nazareth Academy, but quickly realizes that its residents are not at all l ...more
Published May 12th 2010 by MediaWorks (first published May 12th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01

Black Butler, Vol. 1 by Yana TobosoPandora Hearts, Vol. 01 by Jun MochizukiFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaKimi ni Todoke by Karuho ShiinaSailor Moon, Vol. 01 by Naoko Takeuchi
Best Manga Art
25th out of 159 books — 141 voters
Beast Master, Vol. 1 by Kyousuke MotomiBackstage Prince, Vol. 1 by Kanoko SakurakoujiParadise Kiss, Vol. 1 by Ai YazawaCodename by Naoko TakeuchiSora Log, Vol. 01 by Kako Mitsuki
Best Short Manga Series
8th out of 47 books — 35 voters

More lists with this book...

Julie
A very cute manga, I'm really loving this manga artist's work but this did seem really similar to Barajou No Kiss and the whole premise doesn't make all that much sense so only 3 stars. However, I still enjoyed and will continue reading it.
Resti  Triyuliandha
finished these 5 books 5 minutes ago. oh my. I thought i was going to had nosebleed. really. too much cute guys. each of them very unique and have their own charm.
I love all of them. I even couldn't decide which one i like the most between those guys. i simply love them.
I like the way their relationship to each other. though they always fight, but they really care for each other.
and I groan hard (my aunt even woke up because my voice) when the story end. I want it to continue. I want to read mor
E. R.
Nov 02, 2010 E. R. rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Okay, so I read this online and adore the author's illustrations so much that I wanted to read as much as I can get my hands on. 'Nough said.
Rachel
REALLY LOVING THIS MANGA!!!!! <3
Kadie D♥
Love the story and the arts!
Katie
Jul 03, 2015 Katie rated it 4 of 5 stars
see full review @ Katie's Corner

Have you read any work by Aya Shouoto so far? If it’s your first try, you will get the feel of her immensely. My other favourite work by her is Pureblood + Boyfriend a. I’ll cover it some other time. Okay, now let’s get back to the story

Why I loved this series so much that I even re-read it 3 times and also fourth time to cover it ere? The answer is pretty simple. First of all, the entire plot is pretty interesting with the whole main protagonist’s heart being sto
Mazohyst
SLH

My first impression of this was that the characters were GORGEOUS. But about 15 pages in, their closeness to perfection irked me. It's almost like the vampires in Vampire Knight. I really struggled to keep on reading through the book. But when I got about a chapter and a half in, it was smooth sailing from there. Although the beginning seemed almost unbelievable to me and a bit too fast paced for my liking.

To start off, there's a whole bunch of people introduced at once. I'm not a big fan of
Hannah
Series Review: Stray Love Hearts is a unique and intriguing manga. To me the characters were what really drew me to the story as the plot gets less interesting between the beginning and end. I became more interested in the characters and their past as the series went on. The ending was surprising and over all a good way to end the series though I was a bit sad it was so short. I recommend giving this series a try.
Estara
Apr 13, 2012 Estara rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of sugar sweet reverse harem fantasy
Shelves: manga, read-in-2012
I hadn't heard about this at all when it showed up at the train station bookstore - and it looked like reverse harem fantasy (which it is) which we haven't gotten much of in manga yet (or in any other medium, I don't think animes or games with that trope have made it to Germany yet).

The artwork is really very cute and the boys are clearly separated and characterised, but the heroine Hiyoki is ditzy and clueless and people love her for her naivete and being cute. So I don't think this is a revers
Nɪɴᴀ {Words and Water}
This is a sweet little shoujo manga, one of the few shoujo that I can actually stomach. Even though Hiyoki is a little "blonde" she's very sweet, and does get it in the end. The characters are all cliched butttt this is one of those stories that give the old cliches a new 'spin' and is totally worth reading. I love it and pretty sure those in their early teens would love it too!
Hehe I could read this over and over again, it's the kind of fluffy chick lit that I just can't get enough of! It's als
Ella
I don't know who should I ship Hiyokoi with. She's so cute.
♥ Miss Dominus ♥
Actually, I read this at the manga. The whole series so I'll just post on the first book here.

This is so cool and I love all the boys here. Her going to S hall is so cute and she was called a "chick" because of her hair which resemble a chick, LOL!

Melissa
It's not as bad as most shojo manga, although it still has some of the same cliches in a reverse harem where the girl usually solve's a guy's problem so he ends up liking her and whatnot.

But, the art is pretty. XD
Jahlen
I really LOVE HAREM!!!!! kyahhh!!!

especially! I love black-haired bishounens!
and there's two of 'em!
CAIN and KUGA!!!

I really love Shouoto-san's manga... =D
Chibineko
I read this today through MangaFox.

Overall this is a decent manga although at times it did seem to drag a little in the later volumes.
Iva
Shouoto Aya is one of the best manga artists. This one is the best, but also finished :(
Alba
Jan 09, 2013 Alba rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Kick him. Who? Both, pretty please. And that girl too if you can.
Anna
I love the art in this manga and the manga itself too!
Artemis
Hmm... I'm falling for Shouto Aya's works!
CJ - So, you wanna play with magic?
Nice art lackluster story.
Bojana Paher
Bojana Paher marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Jlssan
Jlssan marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
  • Love Berrish!, Vol. 01
  • Rockin' Heaven, Vol. 01
  • Akagami no Shirayukihime - 赤髪の白雪姫, Vol. 01
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 2] (Faster than a Kiss #2)
  • Mishounen Produce, Vol. 01
  • Hana to Akuma, Vol. 02
  • The Beads Club
  • Love So Life, Vol. 1 (Love So life, #1)
  • Kiss/Hug, Vol. 01
  • わたしに××しなさい! 1 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #1)
  • Love Monster (Volume 07)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 03 (Dawn of the Arcana, #3)
  • My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 1

Stray Love Hearts (5 books)
  • Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 02
  • Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 03
  • Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 04
  • Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 05
Barajou no Kiss, Vol. 01 (Barajou no Kiss, #1) Barajou no Kiss, Vol. 03 (Barajou no Kiss, #3) Barajou no Kiss, Vol. 02 (Barajou no Kiss, #2) Barajou no Kiss, Vol. 04 (Barajou no Kiss, #4) Barajou no Kiss, Vol. 06 (Barajou no Kiss, #6)