Start by marking “Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01” as Want to Read:
Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01

Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01 (Stray Love Hearts #1)

4.04  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,106 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
On the eve of her sixteenth birthday, Kozue Hiyoki is visited in her dreams by a man who steals her heart- literally! Determined to find him and retrieve her stolen heart, Hiyoki, with the color of the man’s hair and the tattoo on his chest as her only leads, enrolls in the S-Hall dormitories of St. Nazareth Academy, but quickly realizes that its residents are not at all l ...more
Published May 12th 2010 by MediaWorks (first published May 12th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01

Black Butler, Volume 01 by Yana TobosoPandora Hearts パンドラハーツ 1 by Jun MochizukiSailor Moon, #1 by Naoko TakeuchiFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaKimi ni Todoke by Karuho Shiina
Best Manga Art
28th out of 228 books — 199 voters
Beast Master, Vol. 1 by Kyousuke MotomiBackstage Prince, Vol. 1 by Kanoko SakurakoujiParadise Kiss, Vol. 1 by Ai YazawaSora Log, Vol. 01 by Kako MitsukiFall in Love Like a Comic! Vol. 1 by Chitose Yagami
Best Short Manga Series
11th out of 72 books — 48 voters

More lists with this book...

Julie
Sep 29, 2013 Julie rated it liked it
A very cute manga, I'm really loving this manga artist's work but this did seem really similar to Barajou No Kiss and the whole premise doesn't make all that much sense so only 3 stars. However, I still enjoyed and will continue reading it.
Resti  Triyuliandha
Jul 24, 2011 Resti Triyuliandha rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite, mangas
finished these 5 books 5 minutes ago. oh my. I thought i was going to had nosebleed. really. too much cute guys. each of them very unique and have their own charm.
I love all of them. I even couldn't decide which one i like the most between those guys. i simply love them.
I like the way their relationship to each other. though they always fight, but they really care for each other.
and I groan hard (my aunt even woke up because my voice) when the story end. I want it to continue. I want to read mor
E. R.
Nov 02, 2010 E. R. rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Okay, so I read this online and adore the author's illustrations so much that I wanted to read as much as I can get my hands on. 'Nough said.
Rachel
Nov 13, 2011 Rachel rated it really liked it
REALLY LOVING THIS MANGA!!!!! <3
Kadie D♥
Jan 30, 2011 Kadie D♥ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Love the story and the arts!
Katie
Jul 03, 2015 Katie rated it really liked it
see full review @ Katie's Corner

Have you read any work by Aya Shouoto so far? If it’s your first try, you will get the feel of her immensely. My other favourite work by her is Pureblood + Boyfriend a. I’ll cover it some other time. Okay, now let’s get back to the story

Why I loved this series so much that I even re-read it 3 times and also fourth time to cover it ere? The answer is pretty simple. First of all, the entire plot is pretty interesting with the whole main protagonist’s heart being sto
Mazohyst
May 14, 2010 Mazohyst rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, teens, online-manga
SLH

My first impression of this was that the characters were GORGEOUS. But about 15 pages in, their closeness to perfection irked me. It's almost like the vampires in Vampire Knight. I really struggled to keep on reading through the book. But when I got about a chapter and a half in, it was smooth sailing from there. Although the beginning seemed almost unbelievable to me and a bit too fast paced for my liking.

To start off, there's a whole bunch of people introduced at once. I'm not a big fan of
Hannah
Sep 11, 2014 Hannah rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-buy, manga
Series Review: Stray Love Hearts is a unique and intriguing manga. To me the characters were what really drew me to the story as the plot gets less interesting between the beginning and end. I became more interested in the characters and their past as the series went on. The ending was surprising and over all a good way to end the series though I was a bit sad it was so short. I recommend giving this series a try.
Estara
Apr 13, 2012 Estara rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of sugar sweet reverse harem fantasy
Shelves: manga, read-in-2012
I hadn't heard about this at all when it showed up at the train station bookstore - and it looked like reverse harem fantasy (which it is) which we haven't gotten much of in manga yet (or in any other medium, I don't think animes or games with that trope have made it to Germany yet).

The artwork is really very cute and the boys are clearly separated and characterised, but the heroine Hiyoki is ditzy and clueless and people love her for her naivete and being cute. So I don't think this is a revers
EruditeBirdy
Apr 15, 2016 EruditeBirdy rated it it was amazing
Interesting idea.
A girl enters the dreams of the people she sleeps near.
What will happen because of her ?

Read this to find out.

Quite enjoyable.
Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}
This is a sweet little shoujo manga, one of the few shoujo that I can actually stomach. Even though Hiyoki is a little "blonde" she's very sweet, and does get it in the end. The characters are all cliched butttt this is one of those stories that give the old cliches a new 'spin' and is totally worth reading. I love it and pretty sure those in their early teens would love it too!
Hehe I could read this over and over again, it's the kind of fluffy chick lit that I just can't get enough of! It's als
Ella
Oct 14, 2014 Ella rated it it was amazing
I don't know who should I ship Hiyokoi with. She's so cute.
Aylin
May 24, 2016 Aylin rated it it was amazing
Super tolle und abwechslungsreiche Charakter. Ich kann ja bekanntlich die Protagonisten auf den Tod nicht ausstehen, aber Hiyoki ist einfach nur klasse und überaus symphatisch, da sie nicht dieses Mary Sue Mangagirl ist sondern ihre Ecken und Kanten hat (und davon reichlich).
Dominus~
Nov 05, 2011 Dominus~ rated it really liked it
Actually, I read this at the manga. The whole series so I'll just post on the first book here.

This is so cool and I love all the boys here. Her going to S hall is so cute and she was called a "chick" because of her hair which resemble a chick, LOL!

Melissa
Feb 03, 2012 Melissa rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, series
It's not as bad as most shojo manga, although it still has some of the same cliches in a reverse harem where the girl usually solve's a guy's problem so he ends up liking her and whatnot.

But, the art is pretty. XD
Jahlen
Jan 01, 2012 Jahlen rated it it was amazing
I really LOVE HAREM!!!!! kyahhh!!!

especially! I love black-haired bishounens!
and there's two of 'em!
CAIN and KUGA!!!

I really love Shouoto-san's manga... =D
Victoria Newman
Nov 15, 2015 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read
Chibineko
I read this today through MangaFox.

Overall this is a decent manga although at times it did seem to drag a little in the later volumes.
anna
Mar 29, 2016 anna rated it it was ok
Zwei Sterne für den Zeichenstil. Die Geschichte ist einfach nur zum einschlafen
...
Iva
Sep 09, 2011 Iva rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, manga, favorite
Shouoto Aya is one of the best manga artists. This one is the best, but also finished :(
Alba
Jan 09, 2013 Alba rated it did not like it
Shelves: manga
Kick him. Who? Both, pretty please. And that girl too if you can.
Anna
Apr 21, 2015 Anna rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, romance
I love the art in this manga and the manga itself too!
Artemis
Hmm... I'm falling for Shouto Aya's works!
CJ -Doctor can you help me, 'cause somethin' don't feel right
Nice art lackluster story.
Katya Brown
Katya Brown marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Kiaralyn
Kiaralyn marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Robyn
Robyn rated it it was ok
Jul 24, 2016
Belen Worsham
Belen Worsham marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
  • Love Berrish!, Vol. 01
  • Mishounen Produce, Vol. 01
  • Rockin' Heaven, Vol. 01
  • The Beads Club
  • Kiss/Hug, Vol. 01
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 2] (Faster than a Kiss #2)
  • Hana to Akuma, Vol. 02
  • Love Monster, Vol. 1
  • わたしに××しなさい! 1 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #1)
  • 赤髪の白雪姫 1 [Akagami no Shirayukihime 1] (Snow White with the Red Hair, #1)
  • Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Vol. 1
  • 悪魔とドルチェ 1 [Akuma to Dolce 1]
  • Ghost Hunt, Vol. 1 (Ghost Hunt, #1)

Stray Love Hearts (5 books)
  • Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 02