Start by marking “Good Cop, Bad Girl” as Want to Read:
Good Cop, Bad Girl

Good Cop, Bad Girl

When a hunky guy shows up at Julie Hanson’s apartment to tell her the police received a complaint about the noise from her birthday party, she assumes he’s a male stripper her girlfriends hired. Upon discovering the gorgeous Kirk Chandler really is a police officer, she’s completely mortified, especially since she teased him about giving her a birthday spanking.Kirk ...more
Published (first published April 6th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Good Cop, Bad Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Cop, Bad Girl

Sorority Pledge 1 by Daizie DraperPlayful Punishments by John SatisfyUnexpected Consequences by Cara BristolBound for Passion by Scarlett FlameTraditional Love by Alta Hensley
Best Spanking Fiction
261st out of 362 books — 221 voters
Dreams Come True by Bridgitte LesleyGame for Marriage by Karen  EricksonBreathing His Air by Debra KaynArielle by Lilian RobertsAching To Exhale by Debra Kayn
Romance Divas
13th out of 309 books — 49 voters

More lists with this book...

Wanderlust
Cover & Title - 4 out of 5

What does every naughty girl want for their birthday? A vibe, chocolate body paint & a heart shaped paddle.. throw in a cop with some handcuffs and now that sounds like a fun night :) In this book we get to read some niffy ideas, i have stored them anyway in my head for future use.
I enjoyed this sexy spanktastic short read & I would recommend it.

Click here for my book review blog
Ellie
Apr 05, 2011 Ellie rated it really liked it
It's a bit difficult to rate this book because I was looking for exactly this type of read, found it, read it and was happy. It's difficult to rate this against other stories so I think I will focus completely on how it was in terms of what I was looking for. A little analogy for clarification purposes: I won't be comparing a spatula to a stove, I'll compare the spatula to other spatulas.

Considered in this manner, this book deserves a high rating. The characters were charming. The sex was a bit
Miz Love
May 17, 2011 Miz Love rated it it was amazing
Julie spends her birthday thinking no one remembered. Later, all her friends show up with gifts and they have themselves a little party. A cop shows up, asking that they turn the noise level down because there had been a complaint from the neighbours. Julie mistakenly thinks the cop is a stripper and acts accordingly. You do not want to miss this scene. You start to realise he’s a real cop at the same time as Julie, and it is funny.

Kirk, the cop, is a good boy and waits until he’s off shift befo
Rebecca Rose
Jul 07, 2010 Rebecca Rose rated it it was amazing
It's Julie Hanson's surprise birthday party and Officer Kirk Chandler just showed up at her door with a noise complaint. She thinks he's a
stripper her friends have hired and propositions him to give her a birthday spanking. When his radio talks, letting him know where he's needed next, Julie is dumb struck by her mistake.

Julie doesn't expect to see him again, but Kirk shows up at her door with a gift and an offer to give her a much deserved spanking.

So, what happens when a Good Cop, Bad Girl get
ShoSho
Aug 24, 2014 ShoSho rated it really liked it
Shelves: elib, dd, x-2014
Surprisingly good for such a short story!
Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog)
A short smutty read :3

We get spanking, edible chocolate body paint, a rubber duck vibe, a very hot cop and a pair of handcuffs. Put them together and we get one very hot, steamy night ;

The characters were charming though I wished it was much more smutty for an erotica since it didn't really make my toe curl much. There's more fluff than I had expected.
Jasmine
Apr 11, 2013 Jasmine rated it it was ok
Not bad but not good either, quite unbelievable and unimaginative. Unfortunately the cover does nothing for me either. A little bit disappointing actually.
Dizzy D
Dizzy D rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2016
Chris
Chris rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2010
~•Ninoshka•~
~•Ninoshka•~ rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2012
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
May 09, 2014
Lunadune
Lunadune rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2013
Jessica Ocegueda
Jessica Ocegueda rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2012
Lizy
Lizy rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2015
Noreen Davis
Noreen Davis rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2013
Moran
Moran rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2011
Kellyking29
Kellyking29 rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2013
JD
JD rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2014
Ruby Black
Ruby Black rated it it was ok
Sep 07, 2013
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2010
...*!!Emma
...*!!Emma rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2012
Brisza
Brisza rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2012
Sarah Church
Sarah Church rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2014
Nancy
Nancy rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2012
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2012
Naomi
Naomi rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2016
TravelingGal
TravelingGal rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2014
LiLiana P.
LiLiana P. rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2015
Sass
Sass rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2014
Angie H.
Angie H. rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • A Spanking for Valentine
  • Driven (Cougar Challenge, #9)
  • Men On Fire
  • Hot, Wicked and Wild
  • Feisty Firefighters Bundle: Aftershock / The Firefighter's Baby / Facing the Fire
  • Assume the Positions (Cougar Challenge, #5)
  • Silent Night (Perfect Timing, #2)
  • A Breach of Promise (The Rules of Engagement Book 1)
  • Five Alarm Neighbor (To Serve and Protect, #1)
  • The Theory of Attraction: The Theory of Attraction\A Shot in the Dark\Forbidden Fantasies
  • Learning Curves
  • Playing Hardball
  • Smokin' Hot (Firefighters of Lanville, TX, #1)
  • Sun Stroked
  • The One
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 5 "Escape" (My Masters' Nightmare, #5)
  • The Soldier (McPherson Brothers, #2)
  • Chance of a Lifetime