Start by marking “The Master Key System” as Want to Read:
Preview
Read Book* *Different edition

The Master Key System

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  2,582 ratings  ·  103 reviews

Charles F. Haanel's groundbreaking work -- an inspiration for the mega-selling The Secret -- has returned with fresh advice for the modern age

What would be possible if you could unlock your entire mental potential? The Master Key System is one of the classic works in the "science of thought" tradition. Charles F. Haanel's timeless work has been rediscovered for the benef

Kindle Edition
Published (first published 1912)

Kerri Thomas
This book, together with Eckhart Tolle's 'The Power of Now', has really made me feel as though I now have a complete understanding of where I fit in the grand scheme of things and how I can best live a happy life. That's one hell of a statement to make! And it's not to say that I will be terribly successful at so living, but these two authors have given me the knowledge needed; it's up to me to now put it into practice.
Charles F Haanel, writing in the early 1900s, was so utterly convinced of his
Desiree Finkbeiner
"Realize that we are not a body with a spirit, but a spirit with a body."
I've read over a hundred books and many articles on the subject of mental/spiritual sciences, and this has to be one of the most complete discourses, touching on virtually every aspect of thought-creation and workings of the Law of Attraction. Haanel outlines some very helpful and detailed exercises to help the student craft their own personal-power to live an intentional life. The heavily guarded secrets of the initiated
Sonja Lewis
It is not advised to read The Master Key in four days or less but if time is all you have, then why not, with the intention of underlining and highlighting and revisiting time and again.

An intriguing read, this book gets the reader thinking, which is the point actually. The author offers 24 in-depth lessons on how to create one's world within. The idea is that we are responsible with our thoughts for creating the world without. With understanding and knowledge of this 'truth' we are masters of
Michelle
I think a lot of New Thought followers need to be honest with themselves and admit that this book is not that hot. I've tried to get through this one at three different points in my life. Sure, it's a "classic," but it's full of repetitive lists. It doesn't offer any tangible modes of action, and drones on - and ON - I say this aside from the antiquated language and the fact that it's supposed to be read in a chapter-per-week format. I wonder how many people feel obligated to finish because of i ...more
Mike
I came to this book after reading 'The Secret'. The best way I can describe this book is to say that 'The Secret' could serve as a back-flap summary of its contents. The profound concepts introduced in 'The Secret' are defined, explored, and put into action in this book (even though it was written much, much earlier). The workings of the mind are simply amazing and the messages of this book are timeless.
Louise
Written in 1912, this book was a little difficult to get into. The language and style of writing is antiquated, it's written from the perspective of a male dominated world, and at first glance it seems choppy and repetitive. But keep reading. By the middle of the book, I was hooked. This appears to be one of the first "self-help" books published. Its advice is simple, honest and progressive taking into account the era it was written. Haanel's wisdom is still useful today. And I must admit, by th ...more
Melanie
This book is amazing. It really challenges the way that I think about life and myself. It also has a workbook that goes with it. I recommend it highly.
Lisa V.
Nov 20, 2007 Lisa V. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in exploring the their own Truth
I began reading this book this summer, for it is referenced many times in "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. Now, some people may thing The Secret is a lot of hooey (especially because, due to its popularity, it has been the subject of much scrutiny and criticism) - but that's okay, the Truth is the Truth regardless of what "other people" think or the source where you find it.

Charles Haanel's Master Key System is actually a series of 24 weekly lessons that will teach you - through the power of though
Michael
In a nutshell: What you think trickles into your subconscious and will manifest itself in your life be it good or bad, so one needs to be careful of what thoughts they entertain. It's a bit difficult reading the first couple of chapters, but once you get into his writing style it's much easier reading. I don't agree with some of his theology, but I do agree with the power of intent, focus, concentration, and thought.
بــدريــه  الـبـرازي
إنك لا تحتاج إلى الحصول على أي سلطات جديدة، فإنها موجودة لديك أصلا ولكن يجب عليك فهمها، يجب عليك استخدامها، وان تملأ نفسك بها لكي تمضي قبلا وتحمل العالم من أمامك ...more
Kara Lane
Back in 1912, long before "The Secret" movie came out, Charles Hannel explained the Law of Attraction. He shows us that mental power is creative power, and that what we think about is what we attract into our life. He makes the point that the world within is the cause, and the world without is the effect.

In The Master Key, he provides 24 lessons all related to the power of thought. The lessons cover such topics as:
- the proper use of the subconscious mind
- the power of nonresistant thought
- the
Will Jackson
Having read 'The Secret' and watched the film of 'The Secret', I had noticed the many references to Charles F. Haanel and was intrigued to find out more. The book is structured as a programme to be followed over twenty four weeks and explores the concepts around using the Law of Attraction to bring about the changes the reader wants to take place in their lives.

The book is full of interesting ideas including an explanation of how the structure of the human body connects us to the Universal Mind
Jay
One of the source materials for Rhonda Byrne's The Secret, this is one of the historical references that identifies the Law Of Attraction by name. First published in 1912, it is a difficult read by today's standards because of language and format.

Set up as 24 weekly lessons complete with exercises, I found the exercises interesting but struggled dealing with the presentation format.
Robert Wetsel
If I could recommend just one book to anyone, this would be it. Become a master of your world within.

"35. A majority of mankind lives in the world without; few have found the world within, and yet it is the world within that makes the world without; it is therefore creative and everything which you find in your world without has been created by you in the world within."
Cara
I'm amazed that very few people have managed to figure out the way life works throughout history but Charles Haanel really gets more than most. His breakdown of how to meditate, breath slowly and focus while channeling your energy into positive frequencies and brain waves....It's a book self keeper!
Brandon Clay
This book was originally written as a correspondence course (remember those?) back in 1912. It predates some of the more commonly known success titles, such as Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and the more contemporary success standard, Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins.

This book is on par with any book on the topic of achievement I have ever read. In fact, it has become my "go to" book when I need a jump start of inspiration (along with the Bible).

What I like about the way Charles Haanel d
Kadena
This book requires careful study and analysis. You will learn how to release all fear and stand in your power as a child of God. If you read it two or three times, you will uncover numerous tols for overcoming adversity and achieving success in every area of your life.
Lillie Oliver
Excellent!

I recommend this course for anyone and everyone looking to make changes in their life by way of positive thinking and/or the laws of attraction.

Free e-Book
Lauraley Dilgard
I was so involved with this book I actually read it as I went for my daily morning walks. Positive thinking when applied it works! I found a $20.00 bill while reading about how to make money, lol.
Sylvan Clarke
The power of the mind is a wonderful thing, science has and will continue to try and understand the balance between controlled action and acts that come about by other means i.e. spirituality etc. This book contains a hypnotic learning strategy which allows you to check your understanding of lessons learned, which to me, can only be a good thing. Although I thought it was a little too long in parts I often wondered if it was trying to reach out to scholar types as it appears to be written in the ...more
Karla
24 lessons to understand the power of our mind, after read this book you can visualize exactly what do you want in your life and create the positive frecuence to achievement.
Heather Larcombe
Not a bad entry in the "your thoughts rule the universe" category, although it couldn't seem to decide whether or not to be spiritual or scientific. Just once I'd like to read/listen to one of these that does not bring up the double slit experiment. Positing that human observation is important to the results just demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of the science that makes it impossible to observe the experiment *without* disturbing the results. If you're working with sub-atomic parti ...more
Cordell
I read this when I was young and my life has never been the same since.
John Winston
This book was kind of drawn out. Distilled down, it's all about focus and the power of the mind. "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne was constructed on books like this and "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace Wattles. Reading it and following its principles/system may yield success for you. I have followed its principles to the T for over a year now and have seen success. That being said, a certain amount of faith is required to continue any path you choose...as it is with religious dogmas.

One thi
mark
THE MASTER KEY SYSTEM

If you are reading this review, it is likely that you are familiar with The Law of Attraction. This is its initial book, written in 1912 by Charles F. Haanel. I am a proponent—a believer. A couple caveats: The book is written in archaic language and style, which can be hard to understand at times. And, that being one, there are other ironies as well. And lastly, my ultimate question remains unanswered. Nevertheless, FIVE STARS. This book is amazing!

The basic premise of this
Khuram Malik
This book has completely turned my life around. I've had this book for 2 years and in that time it has had the greatest impact on my life. I regret the times when i put it away for months at a time, only to come back to it and realise it has the exact answers for what I am struggling with.

I hope i can retain the lessons well.
Greg De Tisi
Very complicated to a beginner in mind mastery but well worth delving into. Once you have read this you will have understood the deeply complex techniques that lead to the system designed by Haanel. If you love the law of attraction this one takes you to the next level.
Sachin Sparker
If you want true Metaphysics and understand the Laws of universe , This is for you.
really amazing book and by this I got deep understanding of working of universe.
Thanks to Hannel.
Μανώλης Σιάσιος
Εξαιρετικό βιβλίο, από τον πατέρα της Νέας Σκέψης! Σε οδηγεί μέσα από 24 μαθήματα στον δρόμο του διαλογισμού και της αυτογνωσίας. Τόσο παλιό, μα τόσο φρέσκο και σημερινό!
Setiaji Ajitekom
This book explains step by step how we can align our desires with the laws of the universe are fixed and never misses so that all of our desires can be fulfilled in real
  • The Secret of the Ages
  • The Game of Life and How to Play It
  • The Science of Being Great
  • You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches
  • The Science of Mind
  • A Philosopher's Notes: On Optimal Living, Creating an Authentically Awesome Life and Other Such Goodness, Vol. 1
  • The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity
  • The Laws of Thinking: 20 Secrets to Using the Divine Power of Your Mind to Manifest Prosperity
  • Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life
  • Law of Success: The 21st-Century Edition
  • The Magic of Believing
  • The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships
  • Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More
  • Your Invisible Power: The Mental Science of Thomas Troward
  • Make Shift Happen: Change How You Look by Changing How You Think
  • Acres of Diamonds
  • Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't
  • Your First Year in Network Marketing: Overcome Your Fears, Experience Success, and Achieve Your Dreams!
20371
Charles Francis Haanel was a noted American New Thought author and a businessman. He is best known for his contributions to the New Thought Movement through his book The Master Key System.

Hannel's book The Master Key System, was published in 1912, when he was 46 years old. It is written in the form of a course in New Thought, mental development, financial success, and personal health. The book was
More about Charles F. Haanel...
The Amazing Secrets of the Yogi The New Psychology Mental Chemistry: For Every Problem, There Is a Solution. for Every Person, There Is a Meaning. for Every Success, There Is a Formula The Master Key System and The Science of Getting Rich A Book about You

“You can not entertain weak, harmful, negative thoughts ten hours a day and expect to bring about beautiful, strong and harmonious conditions by ten minutes of strong, positive, creative thought.” 20 likes
“Whatever you desire for yourself, affirm it for others, and it will help you both. We reap what we sow. If we send out thoughts of love and health, they return to us like bread cast upon the waters; but if we send out thoughts of fear, worry, jealousy, anger, hate, etc., we will reap the results in our own lives.” 13 likes