Start by marking “The Sexy Devil (Harlequin Blaze, #546)” as Want to Read:
The Sexy Devil (Harlequin Blaze, #546)

The Sexy Devil (Smooth Operators #3)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Meet Max Morgan. Unrepentantly sexy. Impossible to resist. He's broken countless hearts across the country--including Angela Weatherby's....When Angela first met Max, she'd been young, sweet and impressionable. But time and experience have changed that. Now she can see what kind of man he "really" is.

Unfortunately, he's still the man she wants more than her next breath.

And
Published June 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Sexy Devil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sexy Devil

Sabrina
I'm a Blaze Girl - Harlequin Blaze that is. If you have never tried a Harlequin category book before, I would suggest starting with the Blaze line. These are sexy, modern stories for today's woman and in a length that works so well with your busy life. I can't tell you how much I love the freedom this shorter length of book gives me - I know I can start the book and finish it within 1-2 sittings. It takes the pressure off having to set aside so much time to get into a longer length romance. The ...more
Marci Hopkins
Normally I love baseball player books, but there was very little point in having him be a baseball player, since there was very little baseball. He was rehabbing an injury and playing for the Tampa Bay (Devil) Rays, so he had an excuse to go to Florida so our web developer/relationship maven could have minor meltdowns every few pages.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the book, I just felt it had the potential to be better. The characters behave predictably and it is a fun read. Third book in a mini-
Donna
I really thought I would fine the unrequited love/girlish crush plot thread hard to believe, but it really did work for me. I found Max endearing and it was easy to believe that his "reputation" was grossly exaggerated. Angela was a little less loveable, but I could follow the logic of why she acted the way she did. Overall, I was really rooting for this couple!!!
Sara
Woman bashes men on her website and decides to track down the one she's had a crush on since high school. Through a series of miscommunications and out and out lies, the two finally find themselves in love and happy together.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
I had a hard time not feeling sorry for the heroine. She was pathetic. Anyway, there were some funny scenes-kids say the darnest things-and some steamy sex.

It's a good, quick read. Not her best, but worth checking.
Kathi
Kathi marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Athena
Athena added it
Mar 10, 2015
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Shannon Cheatham
Shannon Cheatham marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Dena
Dena added it
Apr 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Kate began reading romance in 1979 when she picked up a copy of Kathleen Woodiwiss's Ashes in the Wind. She read the book from cover to cover in one very long night and was immediately hooked on the genre.

The next morning, she was standing at the door to her local Waldenbooks and when they opened, she hurried inside and asked for everything else written by Woodiwiss. At the same time, she found wo
More about Kate Hoffmann...

Smooth Operators (3 books)
  • The Charmer (Smooth Operators #1) (Harlequin Blaze #520)
  • The Drifter (Harlequin Blaze, #532)
Your Bed Or Mine? (Harlequin Blaze, #379) Not Just Friends The Mighty Quinns: Declan (The Mighty Quinns, #11) The Mighty Quinns: Conor (The Mighty Quinns, #1) The Mighty Quinns: Marcus (The Mighty Quinns, #9)