Start by marking “Snowbound with the Bodyguard” as Want to Read:
Snowbound with the Bodyguard

Snowbound with the Bodyguard (Wild West Bodyguards #6)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  12 reviews
She'd been stranded by a snowstorm with nowhere to turn. But when all seemed lost, mom-on-the-run Janette Black saw the sign for Wild West Protective Services--and found Dalton West.

The loner of the West clan had no time for love and family. But protecting was in Dalton's blood--and he knew when a woman carried secrets. He would take Janette and her baby into his home to w
Published November 1st 2008 by Harlequin Presents (first published June 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Snowbound with the Bodyguard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowbound with the Bodyguard

Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish)
Finally. FINALLY.

It's been awhile.

Why do I keep reading these little single parent romance novels? This book is the reason.

I loved this.

Usually I would have been doing literal facepalms at how stupid the characters or their actions were. That wasn't the case with this book. I outright understood Dalton's and Janette's actions or at least I could understand them based on their pasts or the present circumstances.

For all of Janette's pointing out how uneducated she is (there is a reason, but I wi
Kate Dirty Girls' Good Books
Snowbound With the Bodyguard by Carla Cassidy
B, blaze, no kink, contemp

Janette was raped by the town sheriff and had little Sammy as a result. The sheriff hasn't paid any attention to her since the attack, until he hears she had a little boy. Now he wants his son. Janette takes Sammy and runs, but gets stuck in a small town in the middle of a huge snowstorm. With no place left to turn, she heads to the only place with a light on-West Protection Agency. Dalton West has been protecting his heart b
Beate
Very predicable little tale. Where the characters were going and how they got there was pretty much par for the genre. I knew "something" was bound to happen to the heroine, and there were three standard things I was counting on happening. In that aspect the book did not disappoint...

I liked that the kid had a central role in the story, but I did not like how the heroine's rape was mentioned in every other breath. A raped woman would not be talking all the time about it happening to her. Especia
Sherry
Aug 06, 2008 Sherry rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance/suspense
Another good story to add to Carla Cassidy’s “Wild West Bodyguards” series. One interesting aspect to this story was Janette’s focus on her goal of improving her education, thereby, improving her son’s future, that concept stayed throughout the storyline and that’s a concept I believe in and relate to.
Tiss
A new to my author and an exciting book.
Carla Cassidy's book "Snowbound with the Bodyguard was included in a Linda Lael Miller book that I read. I was skeptical at first, but it was a book that was so hard to put down. Suspense. Lots of it. This was a very well written book. I enjoyed it. Something different to change things up a bit from what I've been reading. It does have a HEA with was also nice.
Good book.
Teri
The story came as a bonus book along with Linda Lael Miller’s Glory, Glory. I didn’t make the purchase for this story, but I was pleasantly surprised when I did read it after Glory, Glory. I’ve never read Carla Cassidy’s work before, but it was enjoyable—with just the right amount of romance and twists—and kept me reading all the way through. I just couldn’t put it down—I had to make sure that Janette and Sammy were safe! I’d highly recommend it!
Tonya Warner
Janette Black finds herself on the run with her infant son. Finding herself trapped by a winter storm, unable to escape the man threatening her, she turns to Dalton West for protection.

Dalton West works to protect Janette and her son, and also protect himself from falling again for a woman he is guarding.

A nice story.
Patricia
New author...loved the book and the perspective on the traumatizing event that happened to the lead character.
Macwolf01 [Elise]
Another quick & easy read, this one was for the World Cup of Romance Reading challenge ... Stranded category.

I give this book 3 1/2 stars,
Linda
This was my first book by Carla Cassidy and I enjoyed it. It wasn't long enough to truly tell the whole story. I did enjoy this book but wished there was room to expand on the story.
MelissaB
I thought the writing was pretty amaturish and the pace was slow considering the plot. I found myself skimming as I read because the characters never really pulled me in.
Hpitcher
i really love the wild west protection series! this was my fave
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Sourkeys
Sourkeys marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Felicia Crase
Felicia Crase marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Brenda
Brenda added it
Mar 10, 2015
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Wild West Bodyguards (8 books)
  • Protecting the Princess
  • Defending the Rancher's Daughter (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1376)
  • The Bodyguard's Promise (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1419)
  • The Bodyguard's Return (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1447)
  • Safety In Numbers (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1463)
  • Natural-Born Protector (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1527)
  • The Rancher Bodyguard (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1551)
Cowboy with a Cause (Cowboy Cafe #3) Just Joe (Harlequin More Than Words) Paint It Red Are You Afraid? Broken Pieces