Start by marking “Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)” as Want to Read:
Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)

Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  147 ratings  ·  13 reviews
"He'd Better Watch Out by Janelle Denison" Amanda Creighton has always been the epitome of good--until the day her inner vixen convinces her to tease the office bad boy with a gift he can't possibly resist... .

"The Nights Before Christmas by Isabel Sharpe"

Published December 1st 2006 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Secret Santa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Santa

Dina
This anthology contains 3 loosely related short stories: all the H/h work for Connoisseur, a food and travel magazine, and the stories take place during the week before Christmas and kick off with the Secret Santa played in the office. There's no need to read the stories in any particular order - or even read all of them, for that matter.

He'd Better Watch Out by Janelle Denison (4 stars)
Nice H/h with good chemistry and interesting plot with a touch of humor. There wasn't a definite HEA but that
Kitty Felone
The only saving grace that kept this book from receiving absolutely zero stars is the first story, "He'd Better Watch Out!" by Janelle Denison.

This story was remarkably well. I enjoyed it greatly and it didn't bog me down with extraneous, crappy detail that took forever to get through. The characters were likable, realistic (if even a little cliche), and the plot enjoyable. Likewise, the writing was simple and not cluttered with unneeded background detail. For a Harlequin story, I'm not looking
Kerry-Ann McDade
Secret Santa is a novel filled with three very stunning hot festive reads all of which are incredible.

He'd better watch out - Janelle Denison

Janelle Denison's books just fasinate me the more I read them and Amanda Creighton was definately one of her best characters!

Amanda is Christians secret santa and vise versa. They both put alot of though into their gifts for one another, the main one is though each other!

The Nights before Christmas - Isabel Sharpe

Cathy Ann was such a fun character to r
Michele
Secret Santa Anthology includes He'd Better Watch Out!, The Nights Before Christmas, Mistletoe Madness

He'd Better Watch Out by Janelle Denison
Amanda Creighton has always been the epitome of good—until the day her inner vixen convinces her to tease the office bad boy with a gift he can't possibly resist….

The Nights Before Christmas by Isabel Sharpe
When her Secret Santa leaves Cathy Ann Johnson barely-there lingerie, she can't help but think the gift comes with an invitation to model it. So she se
HE'D BETTER WATCH OUT! by Janelle Denison
Loved it! Hot, steamy, and fun. Amanda finds herself when the office "bad boy" shows her there is more to her than she thinks.

THE NIGHTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS by Isabel Sharpe
Cathy feels ordinary...her name, her clothes, her apartment, her life. Quinn proves her wrong. She may think she is ordinary, but not to him. A steamy, quick read. A little predictable, but ultimately, just a fun read.

MISTLETOE MADNESS by Jennifer LaBrecque
Mmm...this one is more fun tha
Katie
First story "He'd Better Watch Out!" by Janelle Denison was pretty cute. Characters were believable, ending was nice. 4 stars for this one.

Second story "The Nights Before Christmas" by Isabel Sharpe, the story line is GREAT, but I just could not find any real chemistry with the main characters. I wanted it to be there, but I had to force it on them to feel any realness to the story. 2 stars.

Third story "Mistletoe Madness" by Jennifer LaBrecque was also cute. I liked the characters, liked how the
Dawn ♥ romance
Three steamy holiday stories that were just so-so but I did finish them with some skimming. They were so heavy with internal debate about the relationship. One story even had a gimmick for internal dialog. First was about bosses daughter, next was red teddy gift, and the last was 8 days of presents.
Sonia
Solo he leído He'd better watch out de J. Denison.
Amanda Creighton es la hija del jefe. Christian Miller el mejor ejecutivo de ventas de la empresa y chico malo oficial. La navidad y el amigo invisible la oportunidad de Amanda de hacer una travesura.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Contemporary stories of work-place secret santa presnt giving and how some co-workers at odds with each other are secretly attracted. Hot lingerie, great food, and good lovin' abound. Good read!!
Marblezzie (Blez)
except for dessirie and angie, the story was ok. It was a fun read though.
Mem
B292 Dec 2006 enjoyed the three short stories.
Alyson
Jun 29, 2008 Alyson rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
Christmas is a scary time
Cassandra
good, but not great
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Akvile
Akvile added it
Jan 28, 2015
Tammi McAfee
Tammi McAfee marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Elizabeth Long
Elizabeth Long marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Roo Barb
Roo Barb marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Sabby
Sabby added it
Dec 17, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Heating Up The Holidays (Harlequin Blaze, #435) (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #3)
  • Don't Open Till Christmas (Santori Stories #3)
  • Highland Fling (Harlequin Blaze, #262)
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • Red Hot Santa
  • Tex Appeal (Harlequin Blaze #375)
  • Jinxed!
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • Indecent Suggestion
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Bound To Please
  • Santa, Baby (Dressed to Thrill, #4)
  • A NASCAR Holiday 3
  • Boys Of Summer
  • Risking It All (Harlequin Blaze #327)
  • Relentless (In Too Deep) (Harlequin Blaze #289)
  • The Naughty List
It’s hard for me to imagine that I’ve been writing romances for over twenty years now! I started at the young age of 21, just after I got married. Reading romances, and then writing them, came about as a result of having too much time on my hands. When I first married my husband Don, I was working a regular nine to five job and he worked swing shift, from four in the afternoon until midnight. It w ...more
More about Janelle Denison...
Men at Work Too Wilde to Tame (Wilde Series, #3) Wilde Thing (Wilde Series, #1) Born to Be Wilde (Wilde Series, #4) The Wilde Side (Wilde Series, #2)