Kansas Heat

Kansas Heat (Kansas Heat #1)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  290 ratings  ·  14 reviews
[#189 Siren Menage Everlasting: Erotic Cowboy Menage a Quatre Romance, M/F/M/M, BDSM] Amanda Johnson only has one thing in mind when it comes to Cody Reese. The cowboy has another, and it involves both his brothers. Haunted by their past, Knox, Jace and Cody have their reasons for minding secrets as they lure Amanda into their wicked fantasies. Wary of men thanks to her ow...more
ebook
Published May 11th 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand Inc.

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackColters' Lady by Maya BanksTheir Virgin's Secret by Shayla BlackTheir Virgin Concubine by Shayla Black
Best Menage à Quatre Books
56th out of 204 books — 226 voters
Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesTied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei JamesAll Jacked Up by Lorelei James
SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY
237th out of 502 books — 524 voters

More lists with this book...

Emily
Knox, Jace, and Cody Reese are ready to move on with their life and find themselves a wife they can share who will be loyal, proper, and the epitome of what a good wife and mother should be. Working their way through a long list of candidates, Cody finds himself out of turn when Amanda Johnson bumps into him. Amanda had made the list at Jace's insistence, but neither Cody or Knox could figure out why.

Amanda is completely opposite of what they are looking for, with her sensual nature, her tough...more
Red
I have had time to think about this book and what really bothered me about it. So here goes. I love Jenny Penn so this is really not easy for me at all....but in being honest with comparing with her other works this is how I feel.

I could not stand the h. TO be honest I thought she was a little too bitchy. I just couldn't find myself caring one way or the other. As far as the Heros go I liked Cody. His portrayal as the younger brother in my opinion was true to form. Maturity wise and all. He was...more
Tala
A little conflicted over this one. I wanted to really love it, but I didn’t. It was good and a very good size for an eBook. My issues are personal opinions. It was well written and the characters really were developed and brought to life.

Knox was too cruel. I get that the author wanted there to be strife and conflict between him and Amanda, but I just think it went overboard. I would never have forgiven him for some of the things he said and did. He would only call me a whore once and never see...more
Charlotte Smith
These brothers are all kinds of hot. While the story itself seemed quite complicated in some places, the book was strongly grounded in the relationship between the characters. The loss experienced by all of them made it easy to sympathize with them, and I found myself cheering for all of them as the events came to a head.
Darcy
Hottie, hot, hot!! Wow, this story burns from the beginning and keeps it up until the last page. Knox, Jace and Cody have something for everyone but the one thing they have in common is their savage attraction to Amanda. Amanda is no shrinking violet and gives them their attitude right back!!
♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
Zowza! I felt the heat. I've been a fan of Ms. Penn's every since I read about her Cattlemen books. I haven't really been into more than a m/f story until I read more of Ms. Penn's books. Amanda with 3 very tasty cowboys changed my mind. Now I know 3 is not too many.
Jenny
I wanted to reread this book before reading the next in the series. I really like Amanda but some times she acts like a real bitch but I enjoyed the chase as they say.
Christine
Was not crazy about the BDSM but the characters were compelling. I like the that the heroine was no pushover. Just would have liked a different focus.
Vicci
i really loved this book. just a little dispointed in the ending. It left the story incomplete and sounding like thier would be a second book
Crystal
At the end it sounds like there's going to be a sequel? Does anyone know for sure?
Hated the h. Same scenes over and over again, Very hot, but the plot was terrible.
Jana
4.75. Good characters. Mystery and intrigue.
Martha
Aug 31, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish
Kindle Edition.
Ira
Ira marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Sarinity
Sarinity marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Koskinen Sari
Koskinen Sari marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Kathi Hall
Kathi Hall marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Laura Infante
Laura Infante marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Missi
Missi added it
Jun 28, 2014
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
CurlyGirl
CurlyGirl marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Dakota Ranch Crude (Dakota Heat, #2)
  • Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1)
  • Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts (Cowboy Boots, #1)
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)
  • Emma's Education (Viper's Dungeon, #1)
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers
  • Barefoot Bride for Three (Bride Train, #1)
  • Unbridled and Undone (The Double Rider Men's Club, #1)
  • Maya's Triple Dare (Divine Creek Ranch, #6)
  • Delilah's Downfall (Texas Temptations, #2)
  • Dead Moon Rising
Patton's Way (Cattleman's Club, #1) Mating Claire (Sea Island Wolves, #1) Tasty Treats, Volume 3 (Includes: Wolf Creek Pack, #3) Deception Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)