Start by marking “Kansas Heat” as Want to Read:
Kansas Heat

Kansas Heat (Kansas Heat #1)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  374 ratings  ·  15 reviews
[#189 Siren Menage Everlasting: Erotic Cowboy Menage a Quatre Romance, M/F/M/M, BDSM] Amanda Johnson only has one thing in mind when it comes to Cody Reese. The cowboy has another, and it involves both his brothers. Haunted by their past, Knox, Jace and Cody have their reasons for minding secrets as they lure Amanda into their wicked fantasies. Wary of men thanks to her ow ...more
ebook
Published May 11th 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Kansas Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kansas Heat

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackColters' Lady by Maya BanksTheir Virgin's Secret by Shayla BlackBound by the Buccaneer by Normandie Alleman
Best Menage à Quatre Books
82nd out of 208 books — 289 voters
Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesTied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei JamesAll Jacked Up by Lorelei James
SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY
197th out of 552 books — 606 voters

More lists with this book...

Emily
Knox, Jace, and Cody Reese are ready to move on with their life and find themselves a wife they can share who will be loyal, proper, and the epitome of what a good wife and mother should be. Working their way through a long list of candidates, Cody finds himself out of turn when Amanda Johnson bumps into him. Amanda had made the list at Jace's insistence, but neither Cody or Knox could figure out why.

Amanda is completely opposite of what they are looking for, with her sensual nature, her tough
StellaR
HOLY SHIT..what did I just read?

This book was all kind of crazy, I'm having trouble identifying what I feel about it:
* Everyone were getting on my nerves at least once, they're all crazy shit
* The heroine had no self preservation whatsoever
* Fast paced, I dig that
* Ridiculously HOT! Smut to the core. Perv alert, we'll love it :D
* Sometimes the plot just jumped, no explanations...it's just Bam, next scene!
* Lack of character building
* The focus or center point of the story was unclear
* Confusi
Red
I have had time to think about this book and what really bothered me about it. So here goes. I love Jenny Penn so this is really not easy for me at all....but in being honest with comparing with her other works this is how I feel.

I could not stand the h. TO be honest I thought she was a little too bitchy. I just couldn't find myself caring one way or the other. As far as the Heros go I liked Cody. His portrayal as the younger brother in my opinion was true to form. Maturity wise and all. He was
Delta
2.5 Stars

Those who enjoy reading about heroines and heroes with bad tempers, lots of conflict, and dubious-consent ménage sex may enjoy the Kansas Heat series.

There are things I like about Kansas Heat and things I really don't like about it, which made it difficult to rate. Only one of the four main characters in this ménage a quatre romance is very likable, in my opinion.

Like - Jace Reese, a cattle rancher, has some maturity and empathy that makes him good relationship material.

Don't like - C
Tala
A little conflicted over this one. I wanted to really love it, but I didn’t. It was good and a very good size for an eBook. My issues are personal opinions. It was well written and the characters really were developed and brought to life.

Knox was too cruel. I get that the author wanted there to be strife and conflict between him and Amanda, but I just think it went overboard. I would never have forgiven him for some of the things he said and did. He would only call me a whore once and never see
Charlotte Smith
These brothers are all kinds of hot. While the story itself seemed quite complicated in some places, the book was strongly grounded in the relationship between the characters. The loss experienced by all of them made it easy to sympathize with them, and I found myself cheering for all of them as the events came to a head.
Dar
Hottie, hot, hot!! Wow, this story burns from the beginning and keeps it up until the last page. Knox, Jace and Cody have something for everyone but the one thing they have in common is their savage attraction to Amanda. Amanda is no shrinking violet and gives them their attitude right back!!
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Zowza! I felt the heat. I've been a fan of Ms. Penn's every since I read about her Cattlemen books. I haven't really been into more than a m/f story until I read more of Ms. Penn's books. Amanda with 3 very tasty cowboys changed my mind. Now I know 3 is not too many.
Jenny
I wanted to reread this book before reading the next in the series. I really like Amanda but some times she acts like a real bitch but I enjoyed the chase as they say.
Christine
Was not crazy about the BDSM but the characters were compelling. I like the that the heroine was no pushover. Just would have liked a different focus.
Vicci
i really loved this book. just a little dispointed in the ending. It left the story incomplete and sounding like thier would be a second book
Crystal
At the end it sounds like there's going to be a sequel? Does anyone know for sure?
Hated the h. Same scenes over and over again, Very hot, but the plot was terrible.
Jana
4.75. Good characters. Mystery and intrigue.
Martha
Mar 26, 2015
Laura added it
Mar 26, 2015
Jacklynsilva silva
Jacklynsilva silva marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Tammy Wooding
Tammy Wooding marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Jr5955
Jr5955 marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Linda Day
Linda Day marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Celeste
Celeste marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)
  • Dakota Ranch Crude (Dakota Heat, #2)
  • Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1)
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)
  • Barefoot Bride for Three (Bride Train, #1)
  • Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts (Cowboy Boots, #1)
  • Emma's Education (Viper's Dungeon, #1)
  • Unbridled and Undone (The Double Rider Men's Club, #1)
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers
  • Beaumonts’ Brand
  • Delilah's Downfall (Texas Temptations, #2)
  • Slick Rock Cowboys (Slick Rock #1)

Kansas Heat (3 books)
  • Kansas Nights (Kansas Heat #2)
  • Kansas Flame (Kansas Heat, #3)
Patton's Way (Cattleman's Club, #1) Mating Claire (Sea Island Wolves, #1) Deception Tasty Treats, Volume 3 (Includes: Wolf Creek Pack, #3, Includes: Triple Trouble, #.1) Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)