Start by marking “Caramel Moon” as Want to Read:
Caramel Moon

Caramel Moon (Candy Fairies #3)

4.30  ·  Rating Details  ·  86 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
All the fairies expect to eat candy corn at the Harvest Festival, but the crop of candy corns is shrinking! Is someone playing a trick?

Mellie the Caramel Fairy discovers that the Chuchies are back and have been digging in the fields, pulling up the candy corns before the fairies can collect them. Mellie makes sure the Chuchies learn a lesson while her friends help her to h
Published August 10th 2010 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about Caramel Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caramel Moon

Bridget
Feb 20, 2014 Bridget rated it it was amazing
Shelves: library
Caramel Moon Caramel Moon by Helen Perelman This book is really good, also the series is good. What do you expect when it is about candy fairies and a huge candy world? There is a chocolate river, candy corn fields, a fruit chew meadow, and a gummy forest. It is my dream place (I have a big craving for candy).
The fairies are fun and cute. This book has a cute fairy called Melli, she is a caramel fairy. Melli is in charge of the candy corn crops for the moon festival. Melli also has a cute little sister called Cara, she has
Inspired Kathy
Dec 29, 2012 Inspired Kathy rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
My first grader decided she was done with picture books and ready for chapter books and these were the books she chose for me to read to her. I was not excited to read these and it honestly took me a while to get into the rhythm of the story and all it's sugary sweetness. Thankfully they did grow on me as we went along.

I'd say these are just so/so read alouds but my daughter who these books are aimed at thinks they are amazing.

We do have the 4th book in the series but when we finished book 3 sh
Sharon Lawler
My first impression was that I was reading a book based on the game Candyland with fairies in seasonal stories. This one is about the Caramel Fairy and the problem of the candy corn harvest. My second thought was that this series would appeal to K-2, probably girls, who want a chapter book about fairies. Based on candy, the references to sweets and the sugary dialogue are a bit overwhelming. There are at least 15 books about the Candy Fairies of Sugar Valley.
Beth
Nov 25, 2014 Beth rated it liked it
I read this with the girls. It was a fun book. A good girly book. Cute fairies and candy talk is a little girls dream! Perfect length.
Heather
Aug 24, 2014 Heather rated it liked it
Shelves: novels, own
O and Daddy have been reading this series. O enjoys them, Daddy says they are nowhere near as good as the Fairy Bell Sister series.
Jacqueline
Oct 17, 2014 Jacqueline rated it it was amazing
Another fun, cute tale from the sweet little fairies.
Jaime
May 11, 2014 Jaime rated it really liked it
Me & my five year old daughter read these books together and she just loves them! We typically read 3 chapters a day.
Deanna
Jun 06, 2011 Deanna rated it liked it
Shelves: candy-fairies
I like these books you should like them too. This book is about a fairy that is trying to save her carmal crops. If you like faries then you will like this book.
Avell
Avell added it
Apr 25, 2016
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Jaiden
Jaiden marked it as to-read
sierra
sierra marked it as to-read
Jenny T
Jenny T rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2016
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
幻 灵
幻 灵 marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Tara Strosnider
Tara Strosnider rated it it was amazing
Rory
Rory rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2016
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Cristina
Cristina rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2016
Abby Rose
Abby Rose marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Chloe
Chloe rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2016
Morgan
Morgan is currently reading it
Feb 04, 2016
Audrey
Audrey rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 18, 2016
Sahana Jha
Sahana Jha rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Keliana Lily
Keliana Lily marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Candy Fairies (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Chocolate Dreams