Start by marking “Lancelot's Lady” as Want to Read:
Lancelot's Lady

Lancelot's Lady

A Bahamas holiday from dying billionaire JT Lance, a man with a dark secret, leads palliative nurse Rhianna McLeod to Jonathan, a man with his own troubled past, and Rhianna finds herself drawn to the handsome recluse, while unbeknownst to her, someone with a horrific plan is hunting her down.

* * *

When palliative care nurse Rhianna McLeod is given a gift of a dream holida
Nook, 225 pages
Published September 27th 2010 (first published September 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Lancelot's Lady, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lancelot's Lady

Brianna (The Book Vixen)
Review copy provided by author

Why I Read this Book: I love reading romance and I am finding that I enjoy reading romantic suspense more than I had originally expected. When I first got into reading altogether, I was addicted to Dean Koontz’s novels. I loved the mystery, the suspense and the unusual twists and turns in his books. I like being kept on my toes and I enjoy a book that makes me think and second guess myself and my intuitions. Add a romantic subplot to the mix and I’m a happy gal.

What
Lauralynn Elliott
Jan 29, 2011 Lauralynn Elliott rated it it was amazing
This was really a great romance. I've been reading a lot of paranormal books and this was kind of like a breath of fresh air...just a nice, fun to read romance. It was really, really good and it kept me interested until the very end.
Inga
Aug 14, 2011 Inga rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My review:

Lancelot’s Lady’s blurb caught my eye on Imajin Books homepage and I really wanted to read it. Finally I got it to my Kindle for PC and was ready to read! I needed a good romance and I did not have to be disappointed. Lancelot’s Lady by Cherish D’Angelo was easy to read, a perfect book to August summer nights to devour. It was easy to read, it had solid plot and loveable characters.

Regarding the plot:

Meet Rhianna McLeod – a beautiful care nurse arriving to work for dying billionaire JT
Ebook Addict Reviews
I enjoyed my first experience with a Cherish D’Angelo novel. I had a bit of trouble at the beginning where both Rhianna and Jonathan were rather antagonistic toward each other, and I felt that Rhianna’s initial assumptions about Jonathan somewhat… dated perhaps? Rather reminiscent of romance stories from twenty years or more ago.

But for all that there’s something about this book—about the characters of Rhianna and Jonathan—that just clicked.

I think that part of it is that they’re not the perfect
Anna
Jul 18, 2010 Anna rated it really liked it
Truthfully Romantic Suspense is one of my least favorite genre. But this year I have tested it out a little. I have checked out J.D. Robb's In Death world and enjoyed it very much. With Lancelot's Lady, I decided to give it a try because the hero seemed dark, very interesting and I wanted to learn more about him.

Jonathan and Rhianna's story turned out to be a surprising, wonderful story. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Lancelot's Lady is an entertaining read. Very sweet and suspenseful
Elaine Cantrell
Sep 17, 2010 Elaine Cantrell rated it really liked it
A good story. It started off with a nice hook to get your attention. The attraction between the hero and heroine was evident, but the obstacles between them were things that would be hard to get around. There's a villian in the background and a long hidden secret that's just waiting to come out.
Lindsay
Lanelle
Jan 24, 2017 Lanelle rated it liked it
Not a clean read.
Betty
There are so many people in this world carrying far more baggage than their emotional stability can handle. This fragile yet entertaining story of two such strangers and their journey is a realization that there is life after the death of the soul.

We meet Rhianna, a palliative nurse, orphaned at birth and suffering a series of abuses at the hands of her foster family. She is beautiful, caring, has much love to give, yet burdened with her past. She has been hired to care for an elderly but rich p
Carole
Jul 29, 2014 Carole rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, modern, mystery
Lancelot's Lady is about half-romance, half-mystery in a fairly good way.
Rhianna, a palliative care nurse, is sent on vacation to a Caribbean island by her employer, and then things get complicated - the island isn't actually a resort, the owner of the island is a mysterious guy who attracts her like crazy, but she's scared to get close (traumas in her past get in the way), and he's scared to get close as well... So we get the usual merry dance around the topic. All in all, quite good and well
Jessica Subject
Jul 10, 2010 Jessica Subject rated it it was amazing
As part of the CHERISH THE ROMANCE virtual book tour, Cherish D’Angelo (the pen name of Cheryl Kaye Tardif) granted me a copy of Lancelot’s Lady to read and write a review. I’m glad she did, because I loved LANCELOT’S LADY.

Rhianna McLeod is a faithful nurse to her father-like patient J.T. Lance. As a gift for her birthday, J.T. sends Rhianna to the Bahamas for a much needed vacation. Reluctant to leave the dying billionaire, Rhianna follows his wishes and instead of staying at a lush resort he p
wrecked_life
Mar 14, 2014 wrecked_life rated it it was amazing
What a delightful book! It is full of suspense, mystery, romance and ton of fun.

JT is suffering from brain tumor and he knows that he has not much to live. So he is trying to amend his mistakes... When he hired a young nurse and then sent her on a vacation for few weeks, he wasn't sure if he did the right thing but as his butler and long time companion said,

"My friend, I have known you for many years, and in all this time I've come to recognise that you always do the right thing. In the end."

As
Jaime
Jul 24, 2011 Jaime rated it really liked it
Sometimes the best measure of a book is whether or not I want to bother keeping the lamp on after an exhausting day to read a few pages of a book. Lancelot’s Lady not only have me keeping the lamp on; I was staying up until the early hours to find out what happened next!

With the affectionate use of the nickname ‘Higgie’ for his butler, I fell in love with the character JT as well as the story. Though his mind was a bit foggy, I could always follow JT’s line of thinking – and good-natured schemin
Larissa
Jul 20, 2010 Larissa rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, to-review
{Previously Published on my blog: Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life"

The Good:

I loved this story. The characters were compelling, the romance kept me interested and rooting for the couple, the mystery and the little of action there was, was intriguing and kept me glued to the page.

Lancelot’s Lady is first and foremost a romance, but the mystery undertones definitely keep you interested and wanting to read more. Even though I was able to guess some of the plot, I was still surprised by some detail
Laurel-Rain
Feb 03, 2011 Laurel-Rain rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Rhianna McLeod takes a job as a palliative nurse for dying billionaire J. T. Lance, she has no idea how her life will change. Becoming attached to the old man is only part of it. When he insists that she take a holiday to the Bahamas, after just a short time with him, she is quite mystified.

When she arrives and finds herself as a guest on an island, and not in a resort, she has more questions than answers. And her attraction to the island’s owner, Jonathan Tyler, feels like some kind of fat
Larissa
Sep 29, 2010 Larissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
{Previously Published on my blog: Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life"

The Good:

Russell Brooks
Jan 01, 2011 Russell Brooks rated it really liked it
Last October 2010 I hosted Ms D’Angelo on her virtual book tour for Lacelot’s Lady. For those that watched my dramatic reading of an excerpt for the book, they would’ve seen how much I was into the story. Reading the entire book was something that I had promised myself to do—and I was not disappointed. Lancelot’s Lady followed the experiences of troubled palliative care nurse, Rihanna McLeod, from the moment that she met the ailing tycoon, JT Lance, to when she was sent on vacation to a secluded ...more
Cindi
Feb 22, 2012 Cindi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012, kindle-free
I originally downloaded this book so I would have something light to read during a day (tomorrow) of airports, layovers and flights. I should have waited to start reading it. Once I got started I didn't want to put it down and I didn't.

I'm not going to do an all-out review with descriptions, etc. No need when others on this site have done it better than I ever could. But I will say that I love how Rhianna and Jonathan came together. I loved all of the characters whether they be main (Rhianna, J
Sue Brooks
Dec 30, 2013 Sue Brooks rated it it was amazing
I was asked if I would read this book and write a review and I said "SURE - I love to read!!!"

When I started the book, I was a little skeptical. But once I got into the book, I realized that this was another one of those "I just can't put this book down" type books!!!

Rhianna McLeod (a nurse) who gets a job taking care of J.T. Lance (an elderly billionaire who has been given 6 months to live). As a gift for her birthday, J.T. sends Rhianna to the Bahamas for a much needed vacation. Rhianna heads
Lyndi
Oct 05, 2012 Lyndi rated it really liked it
Amazon Freebie!

I tend to have really low expectations from freebie Kindle reads, as so many of them are just pure crap. But this was a surprisingly enjoyable story! Well written, solid character development, appropriate plot points. I think I expected it to be a little steamier, but it's still an adult read.The story was decent, but it was the characters that shined... shone? Whatever.

The story kept me interested until the very end. It was quick, but fully developed. I'm really glad I managed to
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This book is first and foremost a gentle romance with a hint of mystery on the side and the occasional steam. All of the characters have their good points as well as their bad but this only makes them more believable. I think that Misty (the daughter) has to actually be one of my favourites as she isn't portrayed as the usual saccharine sweet or poison ivy daughter but is a realistic mix of the two.

A few twists and turns in this book especially towards the end as you would expect, along with a c
Wendy Hines
Jan 16, 2012 Wendy Hines rated it really liked it
Lancelot's Lady is a compelling and emotional tale of two people destined for one another. The suspense builds and builds until the stunning and shocking conclusion is revealed. D'Angelo pens a wonderful story of two passionate souls searching for someone to complete them. The sparks fly and the attraction sizzles between Jonathon and Rhianna, and the pages just fly by as this reader found herself captivated with their story. I absolutely loved it!!
Judy Wise
Mar 20, 2013 Judy Wise rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. From the first page I was hooked, as I read, I begin to think this was a tipical story but it was full of many turns and I was surprised at the ending. I will not spoil it for you.
Mollie *scoutrmom*
Apr 12, 2012 Mollie *scoutrmom* rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Mollie *scoutrmom* by: Romance Book Sluts
Got this as a freebie from the Kindle store. It was OK, but nothing worth paying for. The plot sux, the characters are OK, the best part is the developing relationship between the heroine and the daughter of the hero.
Laurie
Apr 26, 2012 Laurie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not at all what I expected and was totally impressed. I didn't want the book to end. Great twists and intrigue. Solid chemistry between the characters. Totally tantalizing!
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2011
LOVEtoRead
LOVEtoRead rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2013
Kim
Kim rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2014
Kelli
Kelli rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
"Cherish The Romance" Virtual Book Tour For LANCELOT'S LADY 1 3 Sep 29, 2010 10:36AM
  • Dirty Little Christmas (Marisela Morales/Dirty, #3)
  • Sterling Redmond
  • With this Kiss
  • Gabriel's Angel
  • Love By Accident
  • Come Be My Love
  • Jake's Bride (Search For Love, #2)
  • A Knight's Vengeance (Knight's, #1)
  •  Angel on Fire (Angel Investigations)
  • Windswept