Start by marking “The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Buffalo Bills: Heart-Pounding, Jaw-Dropping, and Gut-Wrenching Moments from Buffalo Bills History (The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly)” as Want to Read:

Genuine fans take the best team moments with the less than great, and know that the games that are best forgotten make the good moments truly shine. This monumental book of the Buffalo Bills documents all the best moments and personalities in the history of the team, but also unmasks the regrettably awful and the unflinchingly ugly. In entertaining—and unsparing—fashion, ...more
Published September 1st 2007 by Triumph Books (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Buffalo Bills, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Buffalo Bills

Steven Hummer
Jun 14, 2011 Steven Hummer rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
When I first saw this book in the Kindle Store I was skeptical who would want to read a book that surely was full of heart breaking moments in Buffalo Bills history? I mean what kind of Bills fan would want to dwell on "wide right" and the "illigal forward pass".
I gave the Kindle sample a shot and it was a plesent suprise.
The book had a lot of good information for Buffalo Bills fans and I learned a lot about my team.
You'll hear about O.J. Simpson and "The Electric Company" in the Bills early y
Todd Nesbitt
Todd Nesbitt rated it it was ok
Sep 13, 2016
Andrew Rote
Andrew Rote rated it really liked it
May 13, 2008
Kate Dee
Kate Dee rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2013
Michael
Michael rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2009
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2015
victor harris
victor harris rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2011
Karen Voigt
Sep 25, 2008 Karen Voigt rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2008
Always a great read when we are doing well this season!
Mary Lou
Mary Lou rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2016
Antar
Antar rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2008
Steve
Steve added it
Dec 31, 2007
Ken
Ken marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2009
Trent
Trent marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2012
Matt
Matt added it
Aug 03, 2013
Jek
Jek added it
Nov 25, 2014
Shane Gallivan
Shane Gallivan marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2016