Start by marking “Wings in the Night Part 1 (Wings in the Night, #1-6)” as Want to Read:
Wings in the Night Part 1 (Wings in the Night, #1-6)

Wings in the Night Part 1 (Wings in the Night #1-6)

Indulge in six dark and sexy tales from Maggie Shayne's award-winning vampire series Wings in the Night. Part 1 of the collection includes Twilight Phantasies, Twilight Memories, Twilight Illusions, Beyond Twilight, Born in Twilight, and Twilight Vows.
Published October 1st 2007 by Silhouette Special Releases

To ask other readers questions about Wings in the Night Part 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wings in the Night Part 1

PepperP0t
3.75stars really
Exhausted paranormal analyst Tamara Dey is confused by new emotions she is having for stranger Eric Marquand, the dreams that don't seem to make sense and the unfulfilled feelings about her job and purpose. When Tamara meets Eric one night she's even more confused by the familiarity she feels for him. Eric is a vampire that has lived a quiet life and shouldn't be on the radar of anyone hunting for vampires but is the main target of Tamara's guardian/boss Daniel and his lieutenant
Kip Etavi
Oct 01, 2012 Kip Etavi rated it it was amazing
What is good about this is that the first six books are in one, I had seen that Maggie Shayne wrote more books and so I enjoyed going back to the earliest books written so long again since some of the characters have cameos in later books, and this is a good way to understand them and find the oldest books in the series easily.

Wings in the Night is one of the best Vampire series if not the best I have read. With Twilight in the title of most of the Wings in the Night series books when I heard t
Valerie Dixon
Apr 27, 2014 Valerie Dixon rated it it was amazing
The Wings on the Night series is enchanting! This series was the series that led me to Maggie Shayne, who I adore. I fell in love with the vampires from her series & reading this collection only served to deepen that love! I own this entire series, but I jumped on the chance to own this collection on my Kindle app. Part one contains some of my favorite characters - Rihanna, Roland, Tamara, Eric, and list goes on and on! Grab this collection and step into the enchanting stories of the ...more
Amanda Miller /A Bookaholic's Fix: Feeding the Addiction
I absolutely love Maggie Shayne's books. I love how the stories stand alone but also tie together to reveal a wider world. This collection does not disappoint. Through the volume, the reader gets to follow the lives of multiple vampire couples as they try to secure their place in their world, find true love and stay out of the clutches of an evil government agency that is hell bent on destroying them. Great binge reading material!
Holly Bargo
Feb 27, 2014 Holly Bargo rated it it was ok
Elegant language

I enjoy elegant language. I appreciate good editing. But why does a 26 year old woman have a guardian? Is it because she's not very bright? So I finished the first book, read the introduction to the second, and then called it quits. Just because the author writes that the heroine is intelligent doesn't mean that's so, particularly when the author has said heroine doing some stupid things.
Teri
Mar 13, 2013 Teri rated it it was amazing
This book started my life long love of vampires. Mixed into my psyche with the eternal sexiness of George Hamilton in Love At First Bite, Maggies story brought sexiness and vulnerability to what used to be scary. Thankfully for her fans, she continued this series and each flawed but sensual hero makes you bare your neck and beg for a Vampire of your own.
Jennifer Erwin
Mar 12, 2014 Jennifer Erwin rated it liked it
This book is actually a compilation of Twilight Phantasies, Twilight Memories, Twilight Illusions, Beyond Twilight, Born in Twilight, and Twilight Vows. I got this as a freebie download, but I just checked amazon and it's back up to $9.29 (3/12/14).

Overall I liked the stories but they are not my favorite way of retelling the vampire genre.
Jasmyn
A collection of novels and short stories about vampires falling in love (see Msg 107 for review of first in series). Overall pretty good stories, but I wouldn't recommend reading them all together like I did. They start to get a little predictable. I'm going to wait a little bit before diving into the rest she wrote.

3/5
Kira
This is 6 books in one. I read 1-4. I'm not bothering to read the last two. These are paranormal romance novels, and I knew that before reading them. The romance definitely takes the forefront. There wasn't enough world building going on to make me want to read more. I love Maggie Shayne which is why I wanted to read these, but her romantic suspense/mystery novels are much better.
Kim
Mar 06, 2015 Kim rated it it was amazing
Love this series & was totally drawn into the characters in each book. Great PNR with enough suspense to keep one interested in the story. Maggie Shayne does a great job. I bought Wings in the Night, Vol. 2, as soon as I finished Vol. 1.
Delta
Feb 21, 2014 Delta marked it as to-read
Recommended to Delta by: eReaderIQ.com
Free on Amazon today, 02-21-14

(described as "six dark and sexy tales"; vampires; 6 novellas, >1000 pages)

Sheri
Aug 27, 2016 Sheri rated it liked it
Easy light read, enough mystery to keep you intrigued, but not enough to tax your brain after a long day.
Michele
I have read these books over and over thru the years. It's nice having them all together to read in this bundled set. Even the couple I never read before.
Victoria

eleanor gutterman
Jul 15, 2015 eleanor gutterman rated it it was amazing
A must read

Exciting scenarios and beautiful romance.
I really loved the characters and all the various story lines.
Loved the escalation of vampire power as they age.
Kelly Ewing
Apr 04, 2014 Kelly Ewing rated it really liked it
Maggie Shayne is one of my favorite authors. Readers of Christine Feehan and Charlaine Harris will like this book. A mix of passion, romance, and a touch of suspense.
Laura Davis
Mar 16, 2016 Laura Davis rated it it was amazing
Love these books. The characters are so fun with such an evil nemesis. Can't wait to continue on.
Noetical
Noetical rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2015
Amanda Dudley-Penn
Amanda Dudley-Penn rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2011
Chris
Chris rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2015
Christy
Christy rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2014
Amber Lee
Amber Lee rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2015
Vickie Young
Vickie Young rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2014
Jeanette Crump
Jeanette Crump rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2014
KitKat71483
KitKat71483 rated it really liked it
May 24, 2015
Jenny Deville
Jenny Deville rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2016
Valentina
Valentina rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2015
Anita
Anita rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
Leann
Leann rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Harker's Journey (Dalakis Passion, #1)
  • Sizzling Hot Alpha Male Paranormal Romance Box Set
  • Make Mine A Marine
  • Wraith's Awakening (Para-Ops, #0.5)
  • The Soul Series: Special Edition (Soul, #1-3)
  • Immoral: Tales of a Vampire Hunter (#1)
  • Breathless/Deathless 2 Book Set (The Blue Fire Saga, #1-2)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Jewels of the Nile I
  • SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
  • Scandalous Summer Nights (Heart of Enquiry, #0.5)
  • A Valentine from Harlequin: Six Degrees of Romance
  • Roxanne Desired (Prime Wolf, #2)
  • Love's First Bite Boxed Set (6 vampire romances)
  • Hunter's Prey (Bloodhounds, #2)
  • Never Turn Away (Kellington, #6)
  • Butterfly Lane (Firefly Hollow, #2)
  • Dark Season: The Complete First Series (Dark Series, #1-8)
  • Dreamer (The Kali Lockton Trilogy, #1)
I live in the teeny, tiny town of Taylor, NY, (Alliteration Alert!) though my mailing address is Cincinnatus, my telephone exchange is Truxton and I pay taxes and vote in Cuyler. All of these are at least in the same rural county in the southern hills of New York State; Cortland County. There are more cattle than people here. The nearest “big” cities are Syracuse and Binghamton and they are an ...more
More about Maggie Shayne...

Wings in the Night (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Twilight Phantasies (Wings in the Night, #1)
  • Twilight Memories (Wings in the Night, #2)
  • Twilight Illusions (Wings in the Night, #3)
  • Born In Twilight (Wings in the Night, #5)
  • Twilight Hunger (Wings in the Night, #7)
  • Embrace the Twilight (Wings in the Night, #8)
  • Edge of Twilight (Wings in the Night, #10)
  • Before Blue Twilight (Wings in the night #10.5 - A prequel Novella)
  • Blue Twilight (Wings in the Night, #11)
  • Prince of Twilight (Wings in the Night #12)