Start by marking “Dream or Destiny” as Want to Read:
Dream or Destiny

Dream or Destiny

2.6 of 5 stars 2.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Marilee Anderson dreams about a murder and wakes to find it really happened. She and David Nichols, the victim’s brother, become the prime suspects. Though they have their secrets and aren’t sure they can trust each other, Marilee and David team up to find the killer.

Does Tess, “the crazy lady,” know anything about the murder or is she just delusional? Does the cheating co...more
ebook
Published October 18th 2009 by Smashwords Edition (first published November 8th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Dream or Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream or Destiny

Dominique
I have a secret to share with you. I love books that grab you the minute you flip open to page one, and then hold on to you to the very last page. Love those kinds of reads. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside! :-)

The sad thing is that I don't come across tons of writers who grab me from the get go. So ... I was pleasantly surprised when I read, Dream or Destiny, by author and editor, Lillie Ammann of, A Writer's Words, an Editor's Eye.

I have another secret to share with you. I do not like scary book...more
Lillie
Jan 17, 2010 Lillie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I'm excited that I have received several 5-star reviews from a variety of reviewers, and Dream or Destiny has been praised and recommended by readers.

This book started out to be simply a romantic suspense. I didn't have an inkling that domestic violence would be a part of the story. However, the characters, especially David, told me their stories, and domestic violence became extremely important to the plot as well as the characters.

I'm especially pleased that The Bluestocking Guide, who has be...more
Ricky Light
Elizabeth Newton
Elizabeth Newton marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Hussein Mohamed
Hussein Mohamed marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2012
J. King
J. King marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2010
Yvonne
Yvonne marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2010
Lillie Ammann always dreamed of writing “someday.” A devastating stroke made her realize she didn’t know how many “somedays” she had. As soon as she was physically able, she started writing. In 1996, she sold her interior landscape company to a large national corporation and started her new career as a freelance writer and editor. Her published fiction includes Dream or Destiny a romantic mystery;...more
More about Lillie Ammann...
Trapped by Love Trapped by Love: A Novelette Jack Stories: Favorite Memories of Jack Jordan Ammann Creating Fictional Characters Finding the Information You Need: Research Tips for Your Family, Business, or Personal Pursuits