Start by marking “The Juice Lady's Turbo Diet: Lose Ten Pounds in Ten Days—the Healthy Way!” as Want to Read:
The Juice Lady's Turbo Diet: Lose Ten Pounds in Ten Days—the Healthy Way!

The Juice Lady's Turbo Diet: Lose Ten Pounds in Ten Days—the Healthy Way!

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  95 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Lose Weight Quickly With Fresh Juice and Delicious Raw Foods

Satisfy your bored taste buds
Cut your cravings
Detox your body
Lose 10 pounds in just 10 days!
Known as “The Juice Lady” for her expertise on juicing and raw foods, Cherie Calbom serves up freshly made juices and raw-food recipes to help you lose weight and keep it off for good. Learn about the program that has helpe
Published May 4th 2010 by Siloam

To ask other readers questions about The Juice Lady's Turbo Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Juice Lady's Turbo Diet

I bought a juicer and was excited to find healthy recipes to use and to try and find guidance on a healthier more raw diet. After looking for a book for almost an hour I picked this one. I saw that this author had several books out and there was a good section of recipes in the book and I was excited to learn how to make the most of my juicer!

So here is my biggest complaint about the book. NOWHERE on the back/front of the book does it state that you need other equipment other than a juicer to go
Joe
Really enjoyed the new ideas. We are regular users of fresh ingredients and the book gives great ways to enhance them . Easy reading and simple enough to follow but clever enough to want to experiment. Thanks to Sprang and Goodreads for sending the book and we plan to get much use out of it.
Lisa
The book contains a lot of information, some you probably already have heard and some which may be new to you. It encompasses a wide range of diet related issues, such as, stress, food addiction, low thyroid, acid/alkaline foods, etc. There is a day-to-day menu plan for following the the diet, as well as, quite a few recipes. The recipes to make dehydrated snacks like onion rings, kale chips, zucchini chips, and various crackers sounded like they would be good.
Gretchen Paulson
This is a good book, but it was not what I was looking for. I wanted just recipes not a diet/way of life guide. If that is what you are looking for then pick up this book. If you are looking for just green juice recipes this had those as well. But if you want a ton of recipes this is not the book for you.
Rachael
There was a lot of interesting information in this book. While I don't see committiing to a juice diet (let's be honest here: any diet!) I do plan on trying quite a few of the recipes included in the book.

*received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads
Lynne
Jan 03, 2011 Lynne marked it as to-read
Thank you so much for letting me win this free book from First Reads. Looking forward to reading it and becoming healthier. Thank you.
Lanina Teil
Didn't actually finish...skipped around and lost interest. I get a lot of my recipes online.
Margaret
May 13, 2010 Margaret marked it as to-read
Recommended to Margaret by: FIRST
*Thanks to Strang Book Group through FIRST for providing a copy for review.*
Krishnamurthy Viswanathan
Krishnamurthy Viswanathan is currently reading it
Jul 30, 2015
Angie
Angie is currently reading it
Jun 17, 2015
Hirutkifetew
Hirutkifetew marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Ebby
Ebby marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Mary Hamilton
Mary Hamilton marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Gaze
Gaze marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Nicole Gomez
Nicole Gomez marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Suhasini Esther
Suhasini Esther marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Cindi
Cindi marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Annette Caldwell
Annette Caldwell marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
  • You Are What You Eat: The Plan That Will Change Your Life
  • The Healthy Green Drink Diet : Advice and Recipes to Energize, Alkalize, Lose Weight, and Feel Great
  • Psalm 91: God's Shield of Protection
  • Macarons
  • Big Vegan
  • Martha's American Food: A Celebration of Our Nation's Most Treasured Dishes, from Coast to Coast
  • Grow Cook Eat: A Food Lover's Guide to Vegetable Gardening, Including 50 Recipes, Plus Harvesting and Storage Tips
  • What Einstein Kept Under His Hat: Secrets of Science in the Kitchen
  • Paletas: Authentic Recipes for Mexican Ice Pops, Shaved Ice & Aguas Frescas
  • The Paleo Answer: 7 Days to Lose Weight, Feel Great, Stay Young
  • Were You Born on the Wrong Continent?: How the European Model Can Help You Get a Life
  • The Juicing Bible: Second Edition
  • Saveur: The New Comfort Food: Home Cooking from Around the World
  • BabyCakes Covers the Classics: Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes from Donuts to Snickerdoodles
  • Fitness Confidential
  • The Eat-Clean Diet: Fast Fat-Loss that lasts Forever!
  • The Blood Sugar Solution: The UltraHealthy Program for Losing Weight, Preventing Disease, and Feeling Great Now!
  • The Everything Juicing Book: All You Need to Create Delicious Juices for Optimum Health!
Juicing, Fasting, and Detoxing for Life: Unleash the Healing Power of Fresh Juices and Cleansing Diets The Juice Lady's Big Book of Juices and Green Smoothies: More Than 400 Simple, Delicious Recipes! The Ultimate Smoothie Book: 101 Delicious Recipes for Blender Drinks, Frozen Desserts, Shakes, and More! The Complete Cancer Cleanse: A Proven Program to Detoxify and Renew Body, Mind, and Spirit The Juice Lady's Guide to Juicing for Health