Start by marking “The Juice Lady's Turbo Diet: Lose Ten Pounds in Ten Days—the Healthy Way!” as Want to Read:
The Juice Lady's Turbo Diet: Lose Ten Pounds in Ten Days—the Healthy Way!

The Juice Lady's Turbo Diet: Lose Ten Pounds in Ten Days—the Healthy Way!

3.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  120 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Lose Weight Quickly With Fresh Juice and Delicious Raw Foods

Satisfy your bored taste buds
Cut your cravings
Detox your body
Lose 10 pounds in just 10 days!
Known as “The Juice Lady” for her expertise on juicing and raw foods, Cherie Calbom serves up freshly made juices and raw-food recipes to help you lose weight and keep it off for good. Learn about the program that has helpe
Published May 4th 2010 by Siloam

To ask other readers questions about The Juice Lady's Turbo Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Juice Lady's Turbo Diet

Aug 04, 2011 Jennifer rated it did not like it
I bought a juicer and was excited to find healthy recipes to use and to try and find guidance on a healthier more raw diet. After looking for a book for almost an hour I picked this one. I saw that this author had several books out and there was a good section of recipes in the book and I was excited to learn how to make the most of my juicer!

So here is my biggest complaint about the book. NOWHERE on the back/front of the book does it state that you need other equipment other than a juicer to go
Joe
Jan 02, 2011 Joe rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed the new ideas. We are regular users of fresh ingredients and the book gives great ways to enhance them . Easy reading and simple enough to follow but clever enough to want to experiment. Thanks to Sprang and Goodreads for sending the book and we plan to get much use out of it.
Lisa
Dec 18, 2010 Lisa rated it really liked it
The book contains a lot of information, some you probably already have heard and some which may be new to you. It encompasses a wide range of diet related issues, such as, stress, food addiction, low thyroid, acid/alkaline foods, etc. There is a day-to-day menu plan for following the the diet, as well as, quite a few recipes. The recipes to make dehydrated snacks like onion rings, kale chips, zucchini chips, and various crackers sounded like they would be good.
Gretchen Paulson
Jun 07, 2012 Gretchen Paulson rated it liked it
Shelves: borrowed
This is a good book, but it was not what I was looking for. I wanted just recipes not a diet/way of life guide. If that is what you are looking for then pick up this book. If you are looking for just green juice recipes this had those as well. But if you want a ton of recipes this is not the book for you.
Rachael
Jan 01, 2011 Rachael rated it really liked it
There was a lot of interesting information in this book. While I don't see committiing to a juice diet (let's be honest here: any diet!) I do plan on trying quite a few of the recipes included in the book.

*received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads
Lynne
Jan 03, 2011 Lynne marked it as to-read
Thank you so much for letting me win this free book from First Reads. Looking forward to reading it and becoming healthier. Thank you.
Lanina Teil
Aug 13, 2013 Lanina Teil rated it liked it
Didn't actually finish...skipped around and lost interest. I get a lot of my recipes online.
Margaret
May 13, 2010 Margaret marked it as to-read
Recommended to Margaret by: FIRST
*Thanks to Strang Book Group through FIRST for providing a copy for review.*
Jesica
Jesica is currently reading it
Jun 09, 2016
Saniya944gmail.Com
Saniya944gmail.Com marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Miller Linda
Miller Linda rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2016
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Tracie Snyder
Tracie Snyder marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Nat
Nat marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Dinora
Dinora marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
CindyB
CindyB marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Josefina Jacinto
Josefina Jacinto marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Joyce Pfaffle
Joyce Pfaffle rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Kate Krause
Kate Krause marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Jaime Scharf
Jaime Scharf marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Diane Finnigsmier
Diane Finnigsmier rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2016
Amanda Toombs
Amanda Toombs marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Suzan
Suzan marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Elle Arnot
Elle Arnot rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2016
melania martinez
melania martinez is currently reading it
Feb 26, 2016
Thelma Davis
Thelma Davis marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Kaihiola
Kaihiola marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
  • The Healthy Green Drink Diet : Advice and Recipes to Energize, Alkalize, Lose Weight, and Feel Great
  • Japanese Cooking - Contemporary & Traditional: Simple, Delicious, and Vegan
  • Turbo-charge Your Life in 14 Days
  • You Are What You Eat: The Plan That Will Change Your Life
  • Big Vegan
  • What Einstein Kept Under His Hat: Secrets of Science in the Kitchen
  • Grow Cook Eat: A Food Lover's Guide to Vegetable Gardening, Including 50 Recipes, Plus Harvesting and Storage Tips
  • Macarons
  • Psalm 91: God's Shield of Protection
  • Paletas: Authentic Recipes for Mexican Ice Pops, Shaved Ice & Aguas Frescas
  • Martha's American Food: A Celebration of Our Nation's Most Treasured Dishes, from Coast to Coast
  • Were You Born on the Wrong Continent?: How the European Model Can Help You Get a Life
  • Inspiralized: Turn Vegetables into Healthy, Creative, Satisfying Meals
  • Trim Healthy Mama Plan: Keep It Simple, Keep It Sane
  • Raw and Simple: Eat Well and Live Radiantly with 100 Truly Quick and Easy Recipes for the Raw Food Lifestyle
  • The Paleo Answer: 7 Days to Lose Weight, Feel Great, Stay Young
  • BabyCakes Covers the Classics: Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes from Donuts to Snickerdoodles
  • Saveur: The New Comfort Food: Home Cooking from Around the World