Start by marking “La Practica de la Ley de la Atraccion = The Law of Attraction. Plain and Simple” as Want to Read:
La Practica de la Ley de la Atraccion = The Law of Attraction. Plain and Simple

La Practica de la Ley de la Atraccion = The Law of Attraction. Plain and Simple

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  22 reviews

Readers of The Law of Attraction, Plain and Simple can live the life of their dreams, their "greatest life," by applying Sonia Ricotti's eleven simple steps to enjoy freedom and inner peace in every area of life.

The Law of Attraction states that we attract into our lives what we project into the universe. Written in concise, plain English and filled with stories, tips, and

Published February 15th 2010 by Obelisco (first published September 19th 2008)

Be the first to ask a question about La Practica de la Ley de la Atraccion = The Law of Attraction. Plain and Simple

Tami
There are so many books on manifesting on the market right now. Some are quite good. They lay out the steps and contain exercises that teach the reader how to manifest his or dreams. Others focus on one part of the process making it seem much more complex than it is.

If you are looking for a good solid book on manifesting that looks at all aspects of manifesting while keeping the process simple and straightforward, then I highly recommend The Law of Attraction Plain and Simple. This book present
Mai
The book is really plain and simple ,easy and practical steps to apply the law of attraction .I recommend it for beginners to the law of attraction :)
Cecilia Welch
This book is exactly what's in the title; plain and simple. I have rated this book three stars because it is just that, in the middle. Nothing more, nothing less.

For those who are new to this category of self-help books and inner journeys of your self, this is an excellent start. It is short, easy to understand and contains just a few simple steps to take action and be the driver in your life.

However, if you have traveled down this road of books for quite some time, I am pretty sure you have he
Jo
One of the better books in this genre. Clear and concise with good tips on how to achieve your goals. ..with none of the drawn out waffle you normally have to wade through to get to the point.
Sonja
Some tidbits to make you feel more positive, but nothing special.
Taryn
Too simplified version of every other one.
Carolina Soto
Quick read, some steps on how to achieve positive attraction. An ok introductory guide for beginners and those seeking a more detailed path on how to utilize and implement the law of attraction. Key thing is Action. You can dream all day long but you must act upon it as well to make it a reality.
Alissa
This cute little books goes over the 11 steps this author believes you need to take to apply the law of attraction. It’s a small book and would be good for those who are familiar with the LAW and want a reminder of what to do. It’s also beautifully designed - the images come from istockphoto, which I found interesting.

All in all it’s a quick read and a nice refresher on how to use the Law of Attraction. It also features some worksheets/exercises to do.

Beth
It's really good and easy to read and finish it quickly. It teaches you the positive thinking and to mainfest your goals with positive attitude. Also, it teaches you to emit positive energy and attract as well rather than attracting the negative energy and emitting. It has some activities to do which I enjoy doing.
Lindsay Goto
To be honest, it turned me off as soon as it misrepresented the laws of quantum physics and twisted it to fit their pseudo-religious views. An optimistic mindset is great, but this book states as fact what should be suggestions.
Heather
Needs more examples. Too plain and simple. The author is good at taking something fru-fru and making it more basic and easier to understand. Just not enough value for me compared to other books. (Abraham much much better)
astried
It actually better than I thought. Not so much law of attraction and more of tips on living. Good enough to hear just to make sure you don't forget about it. Nothing ground breaking or enlightening.
I enjoyed this book. It is a nice and simple read on the Law of Attraction, a great refresher or a great starter book on the subject. I enjoyed many of the exercises given in it. :)
Amy Trevino
I need to buy this book. Lots of wisdom in a little book. I've borrowed it from the library more than once and read it more than once. Time to buy.
Vince Hinojosa
"To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." __Anatole France
Katie
Easy and light read with some thought provoking exercises. I would recommend if you are in a self-exploratory mood!
Monica J. Cummings
Love this little book! It's one that stands at the ready each time I need some balance in my life....
Traci
Was a very uplifting read. Also set out a plan to start your journey.
LemontreeLime
Short and sweet version of all the others.
Diana Marcela
clear and practical about the law of attraction
Cathi
Good common sense advice!
Tricia-rennea
Quick and easy to read, a great refresher
Ankit Baid
Ankit Baid marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Stephanie Toppi
Stephanie Toppi is currently reading it
Jun 04, 2015
Judith Melendres
Judith Melendres marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Don
Don added it
Apr 27, 2015
Abdullah Alali
Abdullah Alali marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
  • Chicken Soup for the Indian Soul
  • The Wisdom and Teachings of Stephen R. Covey
  • The Seeker's Guide: Making Your Life a Spiritual Adventure
  • Nine and Counting: The Women of the Senate
  • Ma vie est tout à fait fascinante
  • Notes on Love and Courage
  • The Astrology Bible: The Definitive Guide to the Zodiac
  • Coal River
  • La page blanche
  • Instant Karma
  • Zingerman's Guide to Giving Great Service
Unsinkable: How to Bounce Back Quickly When Life Knocks You Down Bounce Back BIG in 2015 Mastering the Law of Attraction: Eleven Transformational Steps to Creating an Extraordinary Life