Start by marking “3 Seductions and a Wedding (Harlequin Blaze, #543)” as Want to Read:
3 Seductions and a Wedding (Harlequin Blaze, #543)

3 Seductions and a Wedding (Encounters #10)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Why wait for the wedding night?"Tying the Knot"

Jessie might not forgive Leo for his long-ago betrayal, but after one scorching kiss, she can't fight the chemistry anymore. But a girl can't base her future on great sex. Or can she?

"Take This Man"

Can hunky Drew convince his longtime crush Annie that he's the man for her? All he has to do is sweep her off her feet...then make
Published June 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about 3 Seductions and a Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 3 Seductions and a Wedding

Char
This books contains 3 and 1/2 stories and I say a half because that story the H/h are already together and have been for 10 yrs. They have planned on getting married all that time but have never found the time because they're too busy doing what they love best...oh, and traveling throughout the world together. Their story is about their friends (who the other stories are about) getting them married. One story contains a second chance at love, another an older heroine/younger hero and then the th ...more
Kathy
Barb
Tying the Knot
Leo may have betrayed Jessie, but after one scorching kiss, she can't fight the chemistry anymore.
Take This Man
Drew tries to convince longtime crush Annie that he's the man for her? Even though he is 12 years
younger than her.
Bedded Bliss
Ajay, the playboy billionaire, is ready for real commitment. Mallory is just coming off a dissed engagement. She is afraid to get hurt again.
Everyone mentioned, got together to host a surprise wedding for their best friends Coop and Bianca.
While g
Tonileg
This is a series of short stories around the planning of a wedding. Each story is different and hot and sexy for its own reasons. This is a perfect way to spend a cold winter night with a hot cup of cocoa.
Jamie DeBree
Cute collection of short stories, all different and yet tied together very nicely. I'll have to go read the free short on eHarlequin now to round it all out. :-)
Wendy
Nice romantic interlude in my reading; a good way to break up all the shoot-em-up action adventures I find so addictive. The hot sex doesn't hurt, either.
Angela
3 stars for julie leto's 3 seductions and a wedding. I would recommend this book for a feel good pick me up.
Amber
I loved how these stories intertwined!
Amanda
What a corker of a book. Fabulous. Loved the 4 different stories inside, and ended up emailing Ms Leto for Biancas story. Hubby particularly loved the love scenes, and its given him a lot of ideas. This is my sort of book. The love scenes were tastefully done, and was able to read this, snuggled up in bed next to hubby with our toddler jumping on us without losing any of the plots.
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Ruth Shepherd
Ruth Shepherd marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Nina
Nina added it
Oct 04, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
21940
Also Knows as Julie Elizabeth Leto

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julie Leto is the multi-published and award-winning author of over forty-five novels for publishers such as Simon & Schuster, Penguin and Harlequin who has now turned her attention to independent publishing. She pens the popular “Dirty” sexy suspense series starring kick-ass, ex-gang girl Marisela Morales and the
More about Julie Leto...
Boys Of Summer Dirty Little Secrets Dirty Little Lies Phantom Pleasures (Phantom, #1) Dirty Little Christmas (Marisela Morales/Dirty, #3)