The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard

The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  203 ratings  ·  46 reviews
Fired from his job at the Analsausage Fuck Factory, Lucifer Niggerbastard sets off on an epic quest with his compatriots, a burbling sack of babyshit and Rojir the razor-bladed dildo. Written based off an outline of the events of Virgil’s Aeneid scribbled on the back of a cocktail napkin by a drunk, The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard is an epic tale told in a bizarro-...more
68 pages
Published May 5th 2010 by Thunderune Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard

Jason Huffman-black
When a book has a title like this and then says that its a satire on epic adventures such as Homer and Virgil's work, it makes me curious and I had to check it out. My advice to anyone else who has the same inclination is...well, don't. This is like reading a book by a guy with literary Tourette's who has the sense of humor of an elementary aged boy. Remember when poop jokes were all the rage? Yeah, not so funny as they were then.
FabulousRaye
May 05, 2010 FabulousRaye rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: No one
Shelves: 2010, ebooks, books-i-own
This book came to my attention a couple days ago. I read the preview on Lulu.com My initial impression was that Wunjo had watched the South Park episode where the boys write "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerBalls" and then decided that perhaps he should try to write something similar. I pretty much dismissed it as "trying too hard". I thought that would be the last time I'd deal with it.

Unfortunately, not.

E.S. Wynn-a friend of the author's- came over to the Bizarro Fiction group on Goodreads.He pro...more
E.S. Wynn
If you offend easily, this book is not for you! :)

A hilariously scathing commentary on our modern society that links the western world with classical Rome in the most offensive ways possible, Bizarro author Shawn Wunjo's retelling of Virgil's Aeneid looks almost nothing like the classic text does, and yet it says everything the old tale did and some of the things that it should have.
 Arushi
Jul 12, 2012 Arushi marked it as dude-wtf
The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard is an epic tale told in a bizarro-author’s take on the ancient Homeric masters.

For a second or two, I actually suffered from a serious case of The Need but then I looked at my brownies.

All is well.
Kevin
this post is really deep……………………… it inspires me. No ONE wants to be pushed around and clearly the man is not going to allow himself to be pushed around and is standing up for himself GOOD FOR HIM. This image stands for something deeper I thing, You see, the Man is african american so he probably is thinking about the times when his ancestors were pushed around during Slavery. He clearly is not going to allow him self to be pushed around and be turned into a modern day slave……… so beautiful slav...more
Jeramey Crawford
Do you like vulgarity replete with sexual, scatological, homophobic, and racist overtones? This might just be the book for you!

"The Vagina Ass" is a very short read, but even so it manages to kill its one-trick pony and keep kicking it until the very last page. I recommend reading the first few chapters for the novelty laughs, and skimming or skipping the rest. You surely read the stories this is based upon in school, anyway.
Alison
This book had an awkwardly deep story line, with a strange set of characters. It was definitely a slap in the face to censorship. If you read the whole thing, it actually makes sense and leaves you with a sense of pride. So weird, but so good. You just have to get past the overuse of expletives.
Emily
I was not going to put this book on here. But Lee Anne convinced me. Yes, it is a real book. And yes, it is hilarious and Shawn Wunjo is one of my new heroes. Melissa, if you're reading this, this was all Nathan's fault.
Jack Swinburne
With a title like this, you can't go right.
Astro
Obviously not for the easily offended. I mean, come on. But I thought this book was epically hilarious. An awesome, quick read, that I've been through multiple times. You must posses a (probably twisted) sense of humor to enjoy, this but I give it 5/5.
Marlena
Really dirty and if you get offended easily then if I were you I wouldn't read it!

http://liquidhotdog.com/shit/text/The... for a free copy :)
Joel
May 17, 2013 Joel marked it as to-read
I don't actually plan to read this, just FYI.
Scotty
“FAGGOTS? IN MY VAGINA?” Yelled the queen. “It’s more likely than you think, your fuckwittedness.” Groveled the footman.

TVAoLNb is what happens when a channer writes a book. I doubt the author's trying to be "witty" or "offensive" through the dialogue. She's just vomiting a stream of verbal diarrhea onto the page in one specific direction. And doing it so well it seems natural. Imagine if one of the idiots you see leaving half-literate, insult-laden youtube comments had the stamina to write an e...more
SirShucky
I'm not easily offended... I mean, I picked up a book named "The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard" after all. I'm sure there was intended to be some kind of message in there but other than the occasional laugh from something about Lucifer having the Ass Fairy Griswalda's magic wand that shits buckshot or some funny combinations of profanity I wasn't really impressed by it. It would be a handy book to desensitize someone to profanity in about 68 pages. All in all I can't say I hated it but it'...more
Nicolas Adame
10/10, would ready again

That is of course if you don't get offended easily.
Jeremy Hawk
Greatest book I've ever read, it completely codified my entire life.
Ibrahim
Apr 23, 2012 Ibrahim marked it as to-read
I would be eternally grateful to anyone who gets me this book.
Mike Anastasia
I decided to spend 20 minutes reading this and, even though it was free, I want a refund.

I remember when I was 7, too.
John
Jul 06, 2014 John rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: comedy
Well at least I wasn't offended.
William
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance ,shock them with stupidity...
Chris Gordon
What a piece of trash. I'm not against literature with profanity in it because that's just life, but this book overused it in a way that detracted from everything in this "book." It's curses and profanity and disgusting references just for shock value and therefore does not deserve to be deemed literature.
Dan Cooper
I can't fucken BELIEVE any1 is seriously reviewing this book.It's pretty clear to me by the author's own description that Shawn Wunjo(or WHOEVER) is a huge smart-ass who is having a BIG laugh at anybody who takes her/his books seriously.Buy a fucken brain,ppl!
Heywot
Nov 14, 2012 Heywot marked it as never-will-i-ever
I'm the last person to advocate bookburning, but I'll happily embrace it if the book in question has a racist slur in the title and the author's white.

Anya
Huehuehue. So potty! xD
Joshua Goller
I read half of this before I got busy and put it down (almost a year ago, I think). I remember it being on par with HHHHHHHH...HHH (the Harry Potter fanfic).
Horribly inappropriate train wreck.. and yet you can't stop reading. There were about 5 real words and the rest was profanity. I am not sure what to think.
Cărăşălu
A short version of the Aeneid, with a few other references, in which 80% of words (I mean it, 80%) are curse words. Nothing more to say, really.
Josh
A very, very fucked up retelling of the Aeniad. Read this with my roommate. We had fun.

Not safe for work. Or anywhere, really.
Ivan Vukovic
This was actually some pretty good shit!

Highly recommended if you're not easily offended and if you like classical mythology!
I need this 2 5 May 19, 2013 03:44AM
  • The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology
  • How To Speak And Write Correctly
  • How to Win Every Argument: The Use and Abuse of Logic
  • Fifty Shades of Alice Through the Looking Glass (Fifty Shades of Alice Trilogy #2)
  • Wreck the Halls: Cake Wrecks Gets "Festive"
  • Ass Goblins of Auschwitz
  • Mr. Funny Pants
  • Fifty Shades of Jungle Fever
  • The Infernal City (The Elder Scrolls, #1)
  • Fifty Nights in Gray: A Sensual Journey in Black and White
  • I Should Have Stayed Home
  • Supernatural: John Winchester's Journal
  • Slaughterhouse Five; The Sirens Of Titan; Player Piano; Cat's Cradle; Breakfast Of Champions; Mother Night
  • Everything Men Know About Women
  • The Imp of The Perverse
  • Sankarea 1: Undying Love
  • Wolf in White Van
  • The Killer Is Dying
Self-proclaimed multiracial lesbian.

She states her books are a reflection of society.

The author claims to have published other books under her real name.
More about Shawn Wunjo...
Dick Niglet and the Shit Wizards of Asscabin Robocunt and the Rug Niggers of Afrofaggotstan Cunts For Christ Fuck Me in the Ass - A Love Story Dairy Stain and the Cunt of Cthulhu