Start by marking “The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard” as Want to Read:
The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard

The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard

3.82  ·  Rating Details  ·  245 Ratings  ·  51 Reviews
Fired from his job at the Analsausage Fuck Factory, Lucifer Niggerbastard sets off on an epic quest with his compatriots, a burbling sack of babyshit and Rojir the razor-bladed dildo. Written based off an outline of the events of Virgil’s Aeneid scribbled on the back of a cocktail napkin by a drunk, The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard is an epic tale told in a bizarro- ...more
68 pages
Published May 5th 2010 by Thunderune Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard

Jason Bradley
May 19, 2010 Jason Bradley rated it did not like it
Shelves: ebook, bizarre
When a book has a title like this and then says that its a satire on epic adventures such as Homer and Virgil's work, it makes me curious and I had to check it out. My advice to anyone else who has the same inclination is...well, don't. This is like reading a book by a guy with literary Tourette's who has the sense of humor of an elementary aged boy. Remember when poop jokes were all the rage? Yeah, not so funny as they were then.
FabulousRaye
May 05, 2010 FabulousRaye rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No one
Shelves: own-it, ebooks, 2010
This book came to my attention a couple days ago. I read the preview on Lulu.com My initial impression was that Wunjo had watched the South Park episode where the boys write "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerBalls" and then decided that perhaps he should try to write something similar. I pretty much dismissed it as "trying too hard". I thought that would be the last time I'd deal with it.

Unfortunately, not.

E.S. Wynn-a friend of the author's- came over to the Bizarro Fiction group on Goodreads.He pro
E.S. Wynn
May 03, 2010 E.S. Wynn rated it it was amazing
If you offend easily, this book is not for you! :)

A hilariously scathing commentary on our modern society that links the western world with classical Rome in the most offensive ways possible, Bizarro author Shawn Wunjo's retelling of Virgil's Aeneid looks almost nothing like the classic text does, and yet it says everything the old tale did and some of the things that it should have.
 Arushi
Jul 12, 2012 Arushi marked it as dude-wtf
The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard is an epic tale told in a bizarro-author’s take on the ancient Homeric masters.

For a second or two, I actually suffered from a serious case of The Need but then I looked at my brownies.

All is well.
Kevin
Jul 11, 2012 Kevin rated it it was amazing
this post is really deep……………………… it inspires me. No ONE wants to be pushed around and clearly the man is not going to allow himself to be pushed around and is standing up for himself GOOD FOR HIM. This image stands for something deeper I thing, You see, the Man is african american so he probably is thinking about the times when his ancestors were pushed around during Slavery. He clearly is not going to allow him self to be pushed around and be turned into a modern day slave……… so beautiful slav ...more
Alison
Jul 16, 2012 Alison rated it it was amazing
This book had an awkwardly deep story line, with a strange set of characters. It was definitely a slap in the face to censorship. If you read the whole thing, it actually makes sense and leaves you with a sense of pride. So weird, but so good. You just have to get past the overuse of expletives.
Marlena
Jan 02, 2013 Marlena rated it really liked it
Really dirty and if you get offended easily then if I were you I wouldn't read it!

http://liquidhotdog.com/shit/text/The... for a free copy :)
Jeramey Crawford
Aug 29, 2012 Jeramey Crawford rated it liked it
Do you like vulgarity replete with sexual, scatological, homophobic, and racist overtones? This might just be the book for you!

"The Vagina Ass" is a very short read, but even so it manages to kill its one-trick pony and keep kicking it until the very last page. I recommend reading the first few chapters for the novelty laughs, and skimming or skipping the rest. You surely read the stories this is based upon in school, anyway.
Emily
Apr 28, 2011 Emily rated it it was amazing
Shelves: humor, 2011
I was not going to put this book on here. But Lee Anne convinced me. Yes, it is a real book. And yes, it is hilarious and Shawn Wunjo is one of my new heroes. Melissa, if you're reading this, this was all Nathan's fault.
Jack Swinburne
Sep 15, 2011 Jack Swinburne rated it it was amazing
With a title like this, you can't go right.
Scotty
Jan 10, 2015 Scotty rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nerd-pile, favorites
“FAGGOTS? IN MY VAGINA?” Yelled the queen. “It’s more likely than you think, your fuckwittedness.” Groveled the footman.

TVAoLNb is what happens when a channer writes a book. I doubt the author's trying to be "witty" or "offensive" through the dialogue. She's just vomiting a stream of verbal diarrhea onto the page in one specific direction. And doing it so well it seems natural. Imagine if one of the idiots you see leaving half-literate, insult-laden youtube comments had the stamina to write an e
Pečivo
Apr 23, 2016 Pečivo rated it liked it
Vagínoprdel Lucifera Negrobastarda je 70 stran na motivy nějaký starořecký báje. Už podle titulu je zřejmé, že je to sprostý jak Topolánek ve svých nejlepších letech.

Lucifer se v tomto krátkém příběhu snaží zachránit svou vaginoprdel pred útokem mimozemšťanů. Jeho prdel je totiž vyvolená, aby porodila národ mrdáků, kteří anektují Itálii. Na této odysee ho doprovází jeho věrný druh pytlík dětských hoven.

Prvních pár stran je to zábava, celkem rychle se to ale zají. Průměrná fekální literatura, 5/1
Astro
Nov 11, 2010 Astro rated it it was amazing
Obviously not for the easily offended. I mean, come on. But I thought this book was epically hilarious. An awesome, quick read, that I've been through multiple times. You must posses a (probably twisted) sense of humor to enjoy, this but I give it 5/5.
Joel
May 17, 2013 Joel marked it as to-read
I don't actually plan to read this, just FYI.
SirShucky
Jul 15, 2012 SirShucky rated it it was ok
I'm not easily offended... I mean, I picked up a book named "The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard" after all. I'm sure there was intended to be some kind of message in there but other than the occasional laugh from something about Lucifer having the Ass Fairy Griswalda's magic wand that shits buckshot or some funny combinations of profanity I wasn't really impressed by it. It would be a handy book to desensitize someone to profanity in about 68 pages. All in all I can't say I hated it but it' ...more
Jeremy Hawk
Apr 18, 2012 Jeremy Hawk rated it it was amazing
Greatest book I've ever read, it completely codified my entire life.
Jessica Culver
May 14, 2013 Jessica Culver rated it did not like it
Quite possibly the worst book ever. (But, I've never read Twilight.)
Ibrahim
Apr 23, 2012 Ibrahim marked it as to-read
I would be eternally grateful to anyone who gets me this book.
Demo
Jul 12, 2012 Demo marked it as lol-no
lolwut
Zenas Ansari
Feb 24, 2016 Zenas Ansari rated it did not like it
Ian G
Aug 04, 2015 Ian G rated it it was ok
I'm almost impossible to offend and this "book" didn't manage it.
It is however one of the worst pieces of claptrap I have had the misfortune of reading. Two stars for sheer boldness.
Inhibitor Medichine
Oct 01, 2015 Inhibitor Medichine rated it did not like it
I was hoping it was an actual story, but this was really just an Adlib booklet that someone filled out using only the words "shitting" "ass-shaped" and "dick juice".
Marian Blanaru
Aug 20, 2015 Marian Blanaru rated it it was amazing
i never laughed so hard reading a book in my entire life. this is a must read for every person that wants to expand his vocabulary in the domain of curse words
Mike Anastasia
Jul 17, 2014 Mike Anastasia rated it did not like it
I decided to spend 20 minutes reading this and, even though it was free, I want a refund.

I remember when I was 7, too.
Carter Hinsley
Jan 18, 2016 Carter Hinsley rated it did not like it
This was the stupidest shit I ever read. Clayton, please do not recommend me anything else. Ever.
Daniel Sauza
Aug 21, 2015 Daniel Sauza rated it really liked it
What the fuck did I just read?
John
Jul 06, 2014 John rated it did not like it
Shelves: comedy
Well at least I wasn't offended.
William
Jan 17, 2014 William rated it did not like it
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance ,shock them with stupidity...
Chris Gordon
Mar 10, 2016 Chris Gordon rated it did not like it
Shelves: gave-up-on
Did not finish, it was that bad. What a piece of trash. I'm not against literature with profanity in it because that's just life, but this book overused it in a way that detracted from everything in this "book." Its curses and use of profanity and disgusting references is just for shock value and therefore does not deserve to be deemed literature.
Dan Cooper
I can't fucken BELIEVE any1 is seriously reviewing this book.It's pretty clear to me by the author's own description that Shawn Wunjo(or WHOEVER) is a huge smart-ass who is having a BIG laugh at anybody who takes her/his books seriously.Buy a fucken brain,ppl!
I need this 2 8 May 19, 2013 12:44PM
  • The "Greene Shorts" Bestiality Collection; Volume 1
  • How to Good-Bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday. Malarkey? or Effective Way?
  • Adapting Eden (Save The Pearls, #2)
  • Wreck the Halls: Cake Wrecks Gets "Festive"
  • The Valley of Bones (A Dance to the Music of Time, #7)
  • Fifty Shades of Alice Through the Looking Glass (Fifty Shades of Alice Trilogy #2)
  • Ass Goblins of Auschwitz
  • Climbing Olympus
  • Amelia Bedelia Bakes Off
  • Pipsqueak
Self-proclaimed multiracial lesbian.

She states her books are a reflection of society.

The author claims to have published other books under her real name.
More about Shawn Wunjo...