Start by marking “Rival Angels: Rookie Year Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Rival Angels: Rookie Year Volume 1

Rival Angels: Rookie Year Volume 1

This is the story about four girls who battle for survival in the ring of women's wrestling, only for them to discover that surviving their battles with each other outside the ring is a completely different matter.
Published August 7th 2009 by Workshed Studio

To ask other readers questions about Rival Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rival Angels

Belcky
Feb 24, 2011 Belcky rated it really liked it
Recommended to Belcky by: Lora Innes
I've seen Rival Angels around the Internet a lot, and though the graphic inking style really appealed to me, women's wrestling (and indeed sports in general) is just not my thing. But I'd heard such good things about it from other webcomic creators that when I had the opportunity to pick up the physical Book One, I took it.

It grabbed my interest quickly. We've got four young rookies sharing a pad together as they struggle to prove their worth in the pro league, sometimes as a team and sometimes
Samantha
May 24, 2011 Samantha rated it it was amazing
I rather liked the concept and the characters. I'm particularly fond of the friendship between Sun and Sabrina. Brooke has certainly shown her true colors. I wish Kristyn would show a little more personality but then against maybe she's the hidden weapon. Finally, I wish that the WWE divas were half as good and exciting to watch as these characters.
Rick Silva
Aug 30, 2012 Rick Silva rated it really liked it
Trade paperback compilation of the Rival Angels webcomic. I picked this one up at Otakon and had a nice chat with creator Alan Evans, who is a dedicated pro wrestling fan and who has clearly channeled his love of wrestling into this comic.

Rival Angels tells the story of four rookies called up to the "big league" of womens' pro wrestling. The title of the comic is also the name of the fictional promotion, which is presented as comparable to the real-life WWE, complete with Monday night TV broadca
Hal Johnson
Hal Johnson rated it liked it
May 12, 2011
Alan Evans
Alan Evans rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2010
Matt Piechocinski
Matt Piechocinski rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Strw.b.boy
Strw.b.boy is currently reading it
Dec 06, 2012
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Thom Zahler
Thom Zahler marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014