Condor and Falcon (Condor, #3)

Condor and Falcon (Condor #3)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  129 ratings  ·  7 reviews
President David Windsor's former Secret Service agent, Shane Thompson, is now a permanent partner in his life, and David is determined to see Shane receive the respect he deserves as the First Gentleman. Assigned the codename "Falcon," Shane will be taking on the traditional duties of the First Lady as David, codenamed "Condor One," continues his administration.

But the tes...more
Paperback, 1st Edition, 234 pages
Published May 21st 2010 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Condor and Falcon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Condor and Falcon

Marge
I liked that this book focused more on David and Shane together, and I loved that they can be together openly now. The book still dealt a lot with the Presidency and with a good bit of drama in the job as well, which was well done. Some of David's ideas on how to solve things were great, but some were totally unrealistic. Too bad that Congress and the press would never let these ideas go through so easily. Then again, it's nice to hope it could all work out so well! An enjoyable read.
Indie Reviews
Condor and Falcon is the third book in the Condor One series and the story picks up almost immediately where Talons of the Condor leaves off. President David Windsor and Shane Thompson have made their relationship public and, as the President’s life partner, Shane has quit the Secret Service to take on the White House duties of First Gentleman under the codename Falcon.

While the President is dealing with the aftermath of the highest incident of treason in American history, he continues to face c

Elizabeth H.
Condor and Falcon has so many good things going for it, and at the same time so many bad things going for it, that my head about exploded reading it.

1. I've read four books by this author, including the entire three-book Condor series, and for some reason I find the author extremely likable. It's very odd and unusual that I get a feeling for the writer of a book, but John Simpson strikes me as writing from the heart. I like him! And that goes a long way towards my rating of this book. I've neve...more
pbj
Stacey Jo
As the series continues, there is still the assassination attempts and high drama like in the first two books. But this one focuses a little more on the relationship between David and Shane. Great story... looking forward to seeing how things go in the next phase of David and Shanes lives together.
Mark
Third in the Condor series - I enjoyed it as much as he first two. The ending did come rather quickly however which frustrated me a bit. Almost as if the author either ran out of ideas or, had a new idea for a new book and needed/ wanted to finish this one so he could get on with it .......
Denicemarcell
need to check when this was written was surprised that King William was datiing Lady Katherine.
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Cdmr9816
Cdmr9816 marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Don Jones
Don Jones marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
starsaga
starsaga marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Kevin Macias
Kevin Macias marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Rev. Lucien O'Corvi
Rev. Lucien O'Corvi marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
C.Line
C.Line added it
Mar 28, 2014
John Simpson, a Vietnam-era Veteran, has been a uniformed Police Officer of the Year, a federal agent, a federal magistrate, and an armed bodyguard to royalty and a senior government executive. He earned awards from the Vice President of the United States and the Secretary of the Treasury. John has written articles for various gay and straight magazines. John lives with his partner of 35 years and...more
More about John Simpson...
Condor One (Condor, #1) Murder Most Gay (Murder Most Gay, #1) Talons of the Condor (Condor, #2) Task Force (Murder Most Gay, #2) Out of the Gilded Cage (Condor, #4)