Start by marking “Condor and Falcon (Condor, #3)” as Want to Read:
Condor and Falcon (Condor, #3)

Condor and Falcon (Condor #3)

3.86  ·  Rating Details  ·  170 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
President David Windsor's former Secret Service agent, Shane Thompson, is now a permanent partner in his life, and David is determined to see Shane receive the respect he deserves as the First Gentleman. Assigned the codename "Falcon," Shane will be taking on the traditional duties of the First Lady as David, codenamed "Condor One," continues his administration.

But the tes
Paperback, 1st Edition, 234 pages
Published May 21st 2010 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Condor and Falcon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Condor and Falcon

Cut & Run by Madeleine UrbanSticks & Stones by Madeleine UrbanFish & Chips by Madeleine UrbanFaith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsDivide & Conquer by Madeleine Urban
Best Gay Cops/ Security Guards/P.I.'s
376th out of 721 books — 1,054 voters
Enemies of the State by Tal BauerStrange Bedfellows by Cardeno C.Fifteen Shades of Gay by T. BagginsDiplomacy by Zahra OwensAlways by Kindle Alexander
Best M/M Political Romance
9th out of 20 books — 38 voters

More lists with this book...

Marge
Dec 10, 2011 Marge rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, m-m, suspense
I liked that this book focused more on David and Shane together, and I loved that they can be together openly now. The book still dealt a lot with the Presidency and with a good bit of drama in the job as well, which was well done. Some of David's ideas on how to solve things were great, but some were totally unrealistic. Too bad that Congress and the press would never let these ideas go through so easily. Then again, it's nice to hope it could all work out so well! An enjoyable read.
Indie Reviews
Condor and Falcon is the third book in the Condor One series and the story picks up almost immediately where Talons of the Condor leaves off. President David Windsor and Shane Thompson have made their relationship public and, as the President’s life partner, Shane has quit the Secret Service to take on the White House duties of First Gentleman under the codename Falcon.

While the President is dealing with the aftermath of the highest incident of treason in American history, he continues to face c

Elizabeth H.
May 22, 2010 Elizabeth H. rated it liked it
Condor and Falcon has so many good things going for it, and at the same time so many bad things going for it, that my head about exploded reading it.

1. I've read four books by this author, including the entire three-book Condor series, and for some reason I find the author extremely likable. It's very odd and unusual that I get a feeling for the writer of a book, but John Simpson strikes me as writing from the heart. I like him! And that goes a long way towards my rating of this book. I've neve
pbj
Denise
Apr 13, 2016 Denise rated it liked it
Shelves: own, read-2016
Shane's and David's relationship is out in the open now, with Shane officially moving in and taking on some of the duties usually reserved for the First Lady. Meanwhile, international politics in the form of aggressive posturing from Iran are also keeping President David Windsor busy.

So, let's just get this out of the way: Yep, awkward dialogue is still awkward. But I dare say three books into the series people have either given up on it or more or less gotten used to the somewhat clunky writing
Michelle
Mar 07, 2015 Michelle rated it liked it
A little unbelievable but I really love David and Shane as a couple.
Stacey Jo
As the series continues, there is still the assassination attempts and high drama like in the first two books. But this one focuses a little more on the relationship between David and Shane. Great story... looking forward to seeing how things go in the next phase of David and Shanes lives together.
Mark
Nov 16, 2012 Mark rated it really liked it
Third in the Condor series - I enjoyed it as much as he first two. The ending did come rather quickly however which frustrated me a bit. Almost as if the author either ran out of ideas or, had a new idea for a new book and needed/ wanted to finish this one so he could get on with it .......
Denicemarcell
need to check when this was written was surprised that King William was datiing Lady Katherine.
Craig Winson
Craig Winson rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Dave
Dave rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Lisa Oliver
Lisa Oliver is currently reading it
Apr 13, 2016
Mary
Mary added it
Mar 31, 2016
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Leonel Contreras
Leonel Contreras marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Abell
Abell rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2016
Remco van Schellen
Remco van Schellen rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Tiina Maalismaa
Tiina Maalismaa marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
David F. Draper
David F. Draper rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2015
Liz Codd
Liz Codd marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Annette
Annette marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2015
Sharon Hunter
Sharon Hunter rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2015
Chatterbox LGBT Group
Chatterbox LGBT Group rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2015
Laurie
Laurie rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2015
Jaci Thompson
Jaci Thompson rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2015
Mother
Mother added it
Mar 31, 2016
Victory White
Victory White rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2015
Aye
Aye marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Sheila
Sheila rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2015
Gianna
Gianna added it
Aug 31, 2015
  • Seducing the Sheik (Bodyguards in Love, #5)
  • All or Nothing (Taking the Odds, #3)
  • First Blood (GORGON, #2)
  • Hidden Hands (Tennessee Cops, #3)
  • Face Value (Sanctuary, #3)
  • The Best Revenge (Bottled Up, #2)
  • Home (Home, #1)
  • Christmas Auction
  • Vanished (Little Boy Lost, #3)
  • A Deadly Game (A Nick Fallon Investigation, #1)
  • To Keep and to Love (Keeping You, #2)
John Simpson, a Vietnam-era Veteran, has been a uniformed Police Officer of the Year, a federal agent, a federal magistrate, and an armed bodyguard to royalty and a senior government executive. He earned awards from the Vice President of the United States and the Secretary of the Treasury. John has written articles for various gay and straight magazines. John lives with his partner of 35 years and ...more
More about John Simpson...

Condor (7 books)
  • Condor One (Condor, #1)
  • Talons of the Condor (Condor, #2)
  • Out of the Gilded Cage (Condor, #4)
  • Condor and the Crown (Condor, #5)
  • Royal Love (Condor, #6)
  • Condor and the Shifting Sands (Condor #7)