Start by marking “My Name Is David Cole” as Want to Read:
My Name Is David Cole

Read Book

My Name Is David Cole

This book is about a man named David Cole. David is not a real person and this is not a true story, but like any author’s story it’s laced with pieces of my life and of other people that have been a part of my life. I have hesitated to write this book over the years, but parts of it have made it out in stops and starts. This is because people may or may not like David Cole ...more
Published (first published April 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about My Name Is David Cole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Name Is David Cole

Red
Nov 13, 2010 Red rated it it was amazing
I won this book through First Reads. Received it on Nov. 9. This book is one I would recommend to everyone. It has everything in it, Fantasy, Religion, Romance, Science Fiction, Mystery, Spirituality, History... just everything ! This is definitely no ordinary piece of fiction. I would put it above the Harry Potter Series, as this is most certainly for adults. Souza is able to create complete worlds within worlds. The supernatural elements from the very beginning are unexpected and cause for gre ...more
Augusto Pinaud
Jan 31, 2011 Augusto Pinaud rated it it was amazing
I just finish: My Name is David Cole. This is the first novel of Jon Souza and you can find it on Amazon, on paperback as well as the Kindle.

I had the honor and privilege to meet Jon Souza on my day job, and had the opportunity to talk to him about this book, before I read it, but this was an unexpected treat. I had cry, jump, get exited and visit wonderful places while reading this book, I honestly had a blast, and was sad that it ends.

The Book tell you the story of David Cole (I think you ca
Ishanie
Jan 21, 2011 Ishanie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
If you like to read books that are moving and full of hope, then I highly recommend this read. It's a long read that's completely worth it. It reinforces beliefs in the afterlife and satisfies readers with a beautiful ending. Read this book! It's absolutely worth it!
Douglas Petersen
Jan 16, 2011 Douglas Petersen rated it it was amazing
My Name is David Cole, by Jon and Kris Souza is intense, sad, intriguing, thought provoking and more. I wish I could tell you more. It’s like seeing a great movie and you want to tell your friends, but you can’t because if you say anything about it, it will ruin it for them. The same goes for My Name is David Cole. I highly recommend this book. Read it with an open mind, an open heart and it will open your eyes.
William Rains
Nov 29, 2010 William Rains rated it it was amazing
I got this book free in a goodreads giveaway. I thought David Cole was one of the luckest and unluckest characters I have ever read about. I am really looking forward to reading the second series to My Name is David Cole. I thought this book was excellent, and I would recommand this book to anyone that loves to read. Its One of my favorites. Its a keeper.
David Cole
Mar 05, 2011 David Cole rated it really liked it
Well since my name is David Cole I didn't really have a choice about reading this. It was a very very good read.
Mischelle
Dec 29, 2010 Mischelle rated it it was ok
Shelves: first-reads
I won this big book from Goodreads Firstreads contest. I was excited to get it!! This story started off so well. I was all into it!! I just knew I was gonna love this book. When I got to the middle, I went to love to "it's so-so now". I couldn't get into David calling up spirits and demons. I was bored with David's travel to other countries to become a guardian. When he comes back to the States, that's when the story picks up a little better. So, the book ended up Ok for me. Maybe it was just to ...more
Cassandra
Dec 15, 2010 Cassandra rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I really enjoyed this book. There were some difficult things to have to experience but it was a thought provoking and compelling novel. I agree with the utopian ideas of his thinking and it would be wonderful if they could be implemented into real life. I enjoyed the spiritual and mystical elements of it and I would look forward to reading anything else he had to offer.
Janet
Janet rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2016
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
MyReads
MyReads marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
ShanLandis
ShanLandis marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Esperanza Madore
Esperanza Madore marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Kimberly Kline
Kimberly Kline marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Bigjatto
Bigjatto marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Griselda Walters-Medina
Griselda Walters-Medina marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2015
Sin Brody
Sin Brody marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Diana Avery
Diana Avery rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2014
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
sesame
sesame marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Darcy
Darcy added it
Jan 23, 2014
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2014
Jonah
Jonah marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2013
Ainslie
Ainslie rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2012