Start by marking “My Name Is David Cole” as Want to Read:
My Name Is David Cole
read book

My Name Is David Cole

4.59 of 5 stars 4.59  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  8 reviews
This book is about a man named David Cole. David is not a real person and this is not a true story, but like any author’s story it’s laced with pieces of my life and of other people that have been a part of my life. I have hesitated to write this book over the years, but parts of it have made it out in stops and starts. This is because people may or may not like David Cole ...more

To ask other readers questions about My Name Is David Cole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Name Is David Cole

Red
I won this book through First Reads. Received it on Nov. 9. This book is one I would recommend to everyone. It has everything in it, Fantasy, Religion, Romance, Science Fiction, Mystery, Spirituality, History... just everything ! This is definitely no ordinary piece of fiction. I would put it above the Harry Potter Series, as this is most certainly for adults. Souza is able to create complete worlds within worlds. The supernatural elements from the very beginning are unexpected and cause for gre ...more
Augusto Pinaud
I just finish: My Name is David Cole. This is the first novel of Jon Souza and you can find it on Amazon, on paperback as well as the Kindle.

I had the honor and privilege to meet Jon Souza on my day job, and had the opportunity to talk to him about this book, before I read it, but this was an unexpected treat. I had cry, jump, get exited and visit wonderful places while reading this book, I honestly had a blast, and was sad that it ends.

The Book tell you the story of David Cole (I think you ca
Ishanie
If you like to read books that are moving and full of hope, then I highly recommend this read. It's a long read that's completely worth it. It reinforces beliefs in the afterlife and satisfies readers with a beautiful ending. Read this book! It's absolutely worth it!
Douglas Petersen
My Name is David Cole, by Jon and Kris Souza is intense, sad, intriguing, thought provoking and more. I wish I could tell you more. It’s like seeing a great movie and you want to tell your friends, but you can’t because if you say anything about it, it will ruin it for them. The same goes for My Name is David Cole. I highly recommend this book. Read it with an open mind, an open heart and it will open your eyes.
William Rains
I got this book free in a goodreads giveaway. I thought David Cole was one of the luckest and unluckest characters I have ever read about. I am really looking forward to reading the second series to My Name is David Cole. I thought this book was excellent, and I would recommand this book to anyone that loves to read. Its One of my favorites. Its a keeper.
David Cole
Well since my name is David Cole I didn't really have a choice about reading this. It was a very very good read.
Mischelle
I won this big book from Goodreads Firstreads contest. I was excited to get it!! This story started off so well. I was all into it!! I just knew I was gonna love this book. When I got to the middle, I went to love to "it's so-so now". I couldn't get into David calling up spirits and demons. I was bored with David's travel to other countries to become a guardian. When he comes back to the States, that's when the story picks up a little better. So, the book ended up Ok for me. Maybe it was just to ...more
Cassandra
I really enjoyed this book. There were some difficult things to have to experience but it was a thought provoking and compelling novel. I agree with the utopian ideas of his thinking and it would be wonderful if they could be implemented into real life. I enjoyed the spiritual and mystical elements of it and I would look forward to reading anything else he had to offer.
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
sesame
sesame marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Darcy
Darcy added it
Jan 23, 2014
Jonah
Jonah marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2012
Roxanne
Roxanne marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2012
April Cosgrove
April Cosgrove marked it as to-read
May 20, 2012
Em
Em added it
Feb 09, 2012
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2012
Mykindle
Mykindle marked it as to-read
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Ioana
Ioana marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 next »
My Name is David Cole-Gathering Storms My Name is David Cole My Name is David Cole: Gathering Storms (Volume 2) Soul of a Wolf - Poetry of a Veteran