Start by marking “Dear Baby, It's a Colorful World” as Want to Read:
Dear Baby, It's a Colorful World

Dear Baby, It's a Colorful World

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
An adorable cast of multicultural toddlers explore all the dazzling colors the world has to offer, while a tiny frog hops along for the ride and hides in each picture. The children also learn to celebrate the "colors of me" in a gentle introduction to diversity.
Published May 1st 2010 by Dear Baby Books

To ask other readers questions about Dear Baby, It's a Colorful World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dear Baby, It's a Colorful World

ReadingJungle.com
With Dear Baby, It's a Colorful World, Carol Casey has written another joyful gem in this third book of her Dear Baby series. Illustrator Jason Oransky delivers page after page of vibrant illustrations to bring the words to life. The result is a story which helps children develop their critical eye for observing and appreciating their surrounding world.

Read the entire review: ReadingJungle.com
Megan MacDonald
A good visual for introducing colors and relating the colors to things children may have ssen before. The storyline is not too difficult to follow and the pictures are fun and engaging as well. A good book for young children Kindergarten or under.
Tracey
I love how each page is a different color focus. The cute pictures kept my 18mo attention. It's an easy read, which is nice. My 3yo was able to read the whole book in about a week.
Mary
Cut Paper--Cute rhyming book with a two page spread for each color. Darling pictures.
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2012
Terry
Terry added it
Apr 07, 2014
Dear Baby, I'm Watching Over You Dear Baby, What I Love About You! Dear Baby, Let's Dance! His Own Country Bootcamp Babysitter