Start by marking “Pookster and the Unloose Tooth: A Lesson on Patience [With CD (Audio)]” as Want to Read:
Pookster and the Unloose Tooth: A Lesson on Patience [With CD (Audio)]

Pookster and the Unloose Tooth: A Lesson on Patience [With CD (Audio)]

Meet Pookster and Bubs in this delightful new children series that makes learning the fruits of the Spirit loads of fun Turning real life lessons into practical life applications-author Rhonda Funk brings to life God's Word in a way any young child can relate. In The Adventures of Pookster and Bubs - Pookster and the Unloose Tooth, children learn patience and what it means ...more
Published May 1st 2010 by Fish Pond Kids

To ask other readers questions about Pookster and the Unloose Tooth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pookster and the Unloose Tooth

Michelle Padrelanan
Jun 23, 2011 Michelle Padrelanan rated it it was amazing
Once again, we are treated to Pookster and Bubs’ humorous brother and sister dynamic in Pookster and the Unloose Tooth from The Adventures of Pookster and Bubs by Rhonda Funk. In this story, Pookster just can’t wait to lose her two front teeth. She was in such a hurry that she even practiced the song “All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth” in advance.

When she felt one of her front teeth becoming loose, she was determined to lose it as fast as she can, faster than it should have happened
Almost all children who get a loose tooth become impatient to get it out whether they believe in the tooth fairy or not, it’s like a rite of passage, get the tooth out at the first wiggle. Using verse Isaiah 40:31 “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” to tie in the theme of patience brings a wonderful story back to the Lord.

Colorfully and cartoonish-ly illustra
Ibjoy1953 Hannabass
Jun 23, 2011 Ibjoy1953 Hannabass rated it it was amazing
Pookster and the Unloose Tooth by Rhonda Funk
Pookster could hardly wait to for her two front teeth to come loose because she wanted so bad to sing Pookster could hardly wait to for her two front teeth to come loose because she wanted so bad to sing “All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth. And well, it finally happened. Then she really wasn’t so happy that she was toothless.
This is such a cute book about a child loosing teeth, and the importance of letting them fall out on their own. Bein
Cheryl
May 31, 2010 Cheryl rated it liked it
Pookster learns a special lesson about patience. Pookster has a loose tooth. Pookster is excited but she can’t understand why she has to wait like her brother Bubs does and wait until his tooth falls out. Pookster wants her tooth out now. She tries pulling it out and wiggling it but nothing happens. Her mother tells her to just have patience and when the tooth is ready to come out it will. Will Pookster ever learn to show patience or will she doe things her way?

I liked this book. I thought the l
Gina Hott
Gina Hott rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2011
Rhonda Funk
Apr 07, 2011 Rhonda Funk rated it it was amazing
I loved writing this book! I hope you love it too!
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2011